Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Halloween Rituals We All Must Do

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all Our Satanic Family.

Now, there is an RTR Schedule going on, we are all aware. Of course, this can be done. But the three things below must be prioritized, and only AFTER this need the RTR's to be done. There are reasons why this is so important. For those who don't have much time, just scroll below, and you will see the Rituals at once to do them.

The Rituals are for the Night of Halloween, or you can of course do them in the day. 31st to 1st of the month, anytime you have time to do them. The Night of 31'st would be the ideal time to do this.

Here is the RTR Schedule we have been following, for those who want to add extra: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=543

Read below for the 3 priority Rituals.

The Halloween except for a very important holiday, is where all the lurkers of crap and many of our enemies decide to curse us as well. Instead of focusing on things which we would be beneficial to all people of belief systems similar to ours, and our Ancient Gods, they would rather focus to create incitement against those who are in the front of this battle for so long. They decide to incite problems within our common midst.

This is the case because in the first place, they do not belong with 'our side' so to say, but they only parade in doing so. They never did, and their mere existence is why many believers of the Old Gods or Satanists are taken so much in the wrong way. Satan's followers are people of noblety and wisdom, and they have always been. Until it became a meme to ridicule these people and create endless hoaxes about our Gods and ourselves. This is the work of the enemy...

This is especially true in our enemies communities that are too weak, they are just waiting for a day to attempt and do what they have failed to do for decades. Instead of just accepting a couple of facts and getting Satan's Providence instead, they dedicate their time in supporting jewish drivel. This in the end has them in a very bad position, but they insist because they are vainly egotistic. Their little hatred is instead focused on Satan's own, rather on Satan's enemies.

So some weirdos are going to come together probably in the dozens and just try and fail to attack the JoS for yet another night or something, because well, they do not like Satanism being for free, and their clique is failing after defaming Satan for too long, and they think it's our fault and obviously not theirs, so they can continue as usual - to keep defaming Satan on behalf of their racial mission. And somehow they too pretend to believe that Satan will also help them into the above, as in their understanding, if Satan ever existed, he only existed as a slave to the jews.

So make-believe and self-lying all of the above, they fail all the time. Because their beliefs are flat out unreal. The next step is them reaping what they sow.

The JoS is everyone of us here, one by one the members. We get most heat as we are Clergy, but the issue is, these people just want to harm everyone because they hate you for being a living representation of what they have failed miserably to be, turning themselves into egotistic emotards instead. And they think we are to blame, or that by doing anything to us this will somehow improve their standing with erm...the Satan they do not even believe in, or something.

Well long story short, they try this thing every year. And fail every year. Instead of just failing the policy now is a bit different, they will be destroyed as a result of their own actions. We just need to deflect what they do. We have never attacked any other group and would never bother, as we keep our eyes to the real enemies of this world, but some people, kiss ass to these horrific people whom we fight, and decide to go after people like us. Justice is required here.

For the above and because nobody has time to deal with this pest, we will do the JoS Protection Ritual.

The above reasons show why there is a need for Justice in this case. For any sort of awakening and spiritual understanding, as this is a very strong Satanic Holiday, and this is the reason we will also be doing the other Rituals. If anyone calls themselves a follower of the Old Gods, and is away of the manufactured lies of the Jews against them, they all need to join us into this night to bring our Gods back from the horrific confusion the enemy has put on them.

Our Gods do not deserve this, nor they ever did. Our Gods are power, understanding, but also Wisdom and Justice. They have been backstabbed by inferior individuals who hated them for being obstacles to their advancement, namely, the Jewish Race.

For the reason mentioned above, we will do two more things; The Ending Confusion RTR & The Race Awareness & Awakening Ritual.

All of the above are repeating on Rituals we have done before, so do not worry, there is nothing hard at all about these rituals. All of them are really easy.

Below all of the Rituals are linked, and a bit lower, the texts for all Rituals.

JoS Protection Ritual: https://www.dropbox.com/s/a3v3uaohtiamr5x/Apr_30_JoS_Protection_Ritual.pdf?dl=1
Ending Confusion RTR: http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/D723Ritual.htm
Race Awakening Rituals :
1- White People : http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/14_88.pdf
2- Black People : http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/11-13-16_Ritual.pdf
3- Anyone else can do either of the above (as many other races are not threatened at the time being), or just spam the Ending Confusion RTR which benefits everyone in the end.

Below all of the TEXTS are linked.

JoS Protection Ritual:

The Ritual is fairly simple:

Runic Vibrations-

The runes are to be vibrated one after in this order.

Algiz x18 Sowilo x18 - Tyr x18 [or multiplies of 18, such as 36, 72, etc etc times, however many you desire/are able to]

x18 each Rune:
"AAAAAA-LLLLL-GGGGG-IIII-ZZZZ" x18
"SSSSSSSS-OOOOOOVVVVVV-EE-LLLLL-OOOOO"x18
"TTTTT-YYY-RRRR"x18

After you raise the energy of the Runes, focus on it and:

VIBRATE SATANAS and Then affirm

"The Joy of Satan Ministries are always protected and completely safe,
in every and all ways from any and all forms of harm and negativity.

All those who curse the Joy of Satan are cursed, and all those who bless the Joy of Satan are blessed."

VIBRATE SATANAS

The above to be repeated either 10 times. Satanas - Affirm - Satanas is ONE round. This must be done 10 times.

Anti-Confusion RTR:

Reverse Torah Ritual to End Confusion

Vibrate the following paragraph of words 9 times. What this means is vibrate each of the words below, every word from the first word to the last. That is one time. Then, vibrate the same again and again until you have done this 9 times.

MAHD • MAHSH • EEH • DAH •

HAHL-OHD-UHG • HAHM-UUV/W-UHM • MAHM-AHH-UHV/W •

AKH-YEHN-AHP-UHL • AKH-HEH-OHL-EH • HOHV-YUH • MAHN-AHT-NUUW/V

After vibrating the above paragraph 9 times:

Vibrate
V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W
[Pronounced V/W--AHH--V/W]

Then, state with conviction 9 times:

The Confusion is gone permanently
All Gentiles are now aware of and can see through all of the Jewish lies, control, and programs.
Satan is TRUTH

After you have stated the above affirmation 9 times, vibrate
V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W
once again to close the ritual.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual

Ritual to Incite White People's Awareness:

Ritual wouldn't fit into the post, so please follow this link:

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/14_88.pdf

Ritual to Incite Black People's Awareness:

Ritual wouldn't fit into the post, so please follow this link:

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/11-13-16_Ritual.pdf

If we draw the runes on paper , must it be done with a pencil or pen ?
Does the blood have to be put ONLY inside the rune boundary carefully ?
Is it alright if i use the cottoned part of the stick that you use to clean your ears to smear it in blood and then gently push it against the paper so that i don't smear blood all over ?

But I am between Mediterranean and alpine . What ritual should I do ? Black or white people :roll:

Bear with me please if I wax poetic, but hear me:

Your true enemies are the political correct new angers under the influence of a weak binding force.

They would tear down everything father stands far destroy all beauty and Lucifer inspired art that leads to him.

They daily commit every treason against the kingdom, they can in effigy, not even knowing why they do it, just as an instinct that flows through them from the outside but they are empty vessels. That makes them more dangerous. Use your magic as you have been.and behold the dragon rises to blot out the false light that is but blindness.

They as was written, though not in these words, become emotionless clones puppets, with no discernment or taste.

They will try to see that we are misunderstood, lock on to the connection to Hitler, corrupt it and use it at every opportunity.

Great powers protect, but don't just focus on the enemy concealed while its minion stands behind you ready to strike. There ploys are childish.

We have united already started to reshape the world, recent politics the medias excessive use of the word Nazi, the media its a reaction to the jos, and the global temples schools and covens. Fear not a initial balance and look deeper than surfaces.

We also have men in great places of power and influences. We watch, we see, we have link to and a stronger collective.

There are old structures in place, ancient things ,and a gate that is now opening ever wider, things best not spoken of lightly. The first world is close, in context. Places are then, the destined bridged. Things coming into aliment.

The gods will walk with men once more openly. Such is the vision I share, and in part given to know years ago.

Mine is a general question: the night of the 31 October, after midnight but before sunrise, is still 31 October or already 1 november from a "magical" perspective? I mean also for the RTRs, after midnight can I still do the ones for the 31 October or do I need to do the ones for the 1 November?
HAIL SATAN

666Taurus666 said:
Mine is a general question: the night of the 31 October, after midnight but before sunrise, is still 31 October or already 1 november from a "magical" perspective? I mean also for the RTRs, after midnight can I still do the ones for the 31 October or do I need to do the ones for the 1 November?
HAIL SATAN

Check your time zone. Generally speaking or "magickally", the planetary day is different from the calender day. If you are in the western time zones (-7:00 -4:00) the day ends hours AFTER midnight. In my time zone, the day of mars wont begin until 5:00 am tuesday, before then its still the day of moon. Thats not to say that midnight doesnt matter because the placement of the moon locally is what signifys midnight and The energies are according. But in regards to timing as with magick, once its started correctly it flows accordingly.
Cheers!
Hail satan!

So Because of Im, not black. I probably shouldn't to the one for black people or am i incorrect? Because I thought the Ancient egyptian aum was interesting and I wondering.

So Because of Im, not black. I probably shouldn't to the one for black people or am i incorrect? Because I thought the Ancient egyptian aum was interesting and I wondering.

Not sure, but I think that the astrological days begins upon sunrise, and the next one begins at the next sunrise.

I am just wondering if it is OK to recite the affirmations for the Race protection ritual multiple times (like 9 times). What are your guys thoughts on this?

I do look forward to start harassing the enemy today!

captainHowdy said:
But I am between Mediterranean and alpine . What ritual should I do ? Black or white people :roll:

Those are not races... Races are White, Black and Asian. Mare Nostrum is a geographical area. Indigenously there are Whites (those native to the European part of the sea), Blacks (African portion of the sea) and Middle Easterners (which are a mix of white and black and are native to the Middle East). In the Alps, natives are White.

Appearance-wise, being White is not just about the skin colour. It's about nose, bones and a lot of other traits.

captainHowdy said:
You are white.

does the number 88 hold spiritual power? I taught it stands for Hail Hitler?

It's the best ritual, finally we can get our ancestral pride back! Hail Satan!

red.rum2160 said:
I am Asian,What ritual should I do ?

Ready number 3 on the post..just spam the Ending confusion RTR.

Its funny, a week ago I actually wanted to start the JoS protection ritual. So I went out on a limb and hand to find a copy which was found on the yahoo groups. Looking forward to doing that ritual tonight!

I wrote only : Óðal Sól Óss on my paper ... i haven't drawn the drawings on top ... does it still count ???

Arrgh, I can't find a post on the yahoo group where it was linked a mp3 runic pronunciations! :?
It's almost 1 hour that I'm searching, anyone has a link on the pronunciation of the runes used in the JoS protection ritual? :(

YoakeHoshi said:
Arrgh, I can't find a post on the yahoo group where it was linked a mp3 runic pronunciations! :?
It's almost 1 hour that I'm searching, anyone has a link on the pronunciation of the runes used in the JoS protection ritual? :(

http://www.exposingchristianity.com/Runic%20Kabalah%20Audio%20CD.zip

It's in white awakening ritual pdf!

WinterHearth666 said:
I wrote only : Óðal Sól Óss on my paper ... i haven't drawn the drawings on top ... does it still count ???

And i only wrote the rune's...do we have to write both? :eek:

YoakeHoshi said:

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/14_88.pdf
There should be a link to download the audio to all the Runes on this. Hope this helps. Just scroll down to the bottom of the page.

YoakeHoshi said:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_Dq_7NdwPdxS2E5NXBicmdPMGM

Algiz & Sowilo
Runes > Germanic > 41. 15G - Algis.mp3/42. 16G - Sowilo.mp3

Tyr
Runes > Icelandic > 18. 16I - Tyr.mp3

NaziMan12 said:
I am just wondering if it is OK to recite the affirmations for the Race protection ritual multiple times (like 9 times). What are your guys thoughts on this?

I also felt we should recite the affirmation more times, especially that in all other rituals we do this in multiples.

ss666 said:
NaziMan12 said:

I also felt we should recite the affirmation more times, especially that in all other rituals we do this in multiples.

No. We dont need to do that. The power of the RTRs go with the amount of affirmations we give it. Be it 6 or 9. We dont need to do more.

luis said:
WinterHearth666 said:

@WinterHearth6666 @luis No just draw the Runes only,
Óðal Sól Óss are just like a Romanization of the rune.
BVKES7y.png

Zygisrko said:
luis said:
WinterHearth666 said:

@WinterHearth6666 @luis No just draw the Runes only,
Óðal Sól Óss are just like a Romanization of the rune.
BVKES7y.png

Thanks! :)

Coraxo said:
red.rum2160 said:
I am Asian,What ritual should I do ?

Asians are racially aware, so none.

Just do the first two rituals.

Asians are aware? Fill me in... Im mexican and i deeply understand the situation in mexico like WELL... But i still see of suspicion rathee then solid proof. Us mexicans are spiritually closer to asians. Ive noticed mexican cultural elements are water and earth(like that of asians) vs water and air in whites... Any "spanish" in mexico are more likely jews. All whites in mexico with positions of power are in actuality jews and there are darker jews in governement..

Ave6Hail6Heil6 said:
Asians are aware? Fill me in... Im mexican and i deeply understand the situation in mexico like WELL... But i still see of suspicion rathee then solid proof. Us mexicans are spiritually closer to asians. Ive noticed mexican cultural elements are water and earth(like that of asians) vs water and air in whites... Any "spanish" in mexico are more likely jews. All whites in mexico with positions of power are in actuality jews and there are darker jews in governement..

I said Asians, not heavily mixed Middle-Americans.

And yes, Asians are aware. Most of them would never have the idea to mix with other races. Look at Japan, China and South Korea, they don't like foreign people at all and they like to keep their culture intact. Unlike white and black people, were they keep mixing like the fucktards they are.

You "understand the situation deeply" in Mexico, but you seem to forget that Mexicans are NOT asians.

There are clearly Mexicans with darker skin and there are asiatic mexicans as well, also called the aboriginals of Mexico. Then you have the Mexicans who look like the Spanish and the Spanish are just descendants of Greek colonists who settled all along the Eastern Coast in Spain at the beginning of Roman times. Mexico is mostly Spanish descendants though.

This is why people do not understand that Spanish are white because they hardly see any of them - they are all in Mexico. I am talking about the upper classes, the natural leading classes, which set the image and what not for any society. Most of the upper class in America are descendants of English and Irish-Scotch and sometimes French, but you have very white looking Mexicans in Mexico who are indeed white.

NaziMan12 said:
There are clearly Mexicans with darker skin and there are asiatic mexicans as well, also called the aboriginals of Mexico. Then you have the Mexicans who look like the Spanish and the Spanish are just descendants of Greek colonists who settled all along the Eastern Coast in Spain at the beginning of Roman times. Mexico is mostly Spanish descendants though.

This is why people do not understand that Spanish are white because they hardly see any of them - they are all in Mexico. I am talking about the upper classes, the natural leading classes, which set the image and what not for any society. Most of the upper class in America are descendants of English and Irish-Scotch and sometimes French, but you have very white looking Mexicans in Mexico who are indeed white.
Theres no doubt mexico was a large center where it has many influences. Just look at the average villager. Theres a lot of arabic influence in the small villages in more arid places.
But, sadly, the Spanish arent "setting" an example. Because most upper class persons in mexico are Jews. Just look at the chain of command in Bimbo and our government. Pena neto is a filthy open globalist whoms jewish ties are through the french PM. The countrybis deeply corrupt but ive not the time to discuss it

Ave6Hail6Heil6 said:
NaziMan12 said:

Theres no doubt mexico was a large center where it has many influences. Just look at the average villager. Theres a lot of arabic influence in the small villages in more arid places.
But, sadly, the Spanish arent "setting" an example. Because most upper class persons in mexico are Jews. Just look at the chain of command in Bimbo and our government. Pena neto is a filthy open globalist whoms jewish ties are through the french PM. The countrybis deeply corrupt but ive not the time to discuss it

Mexico is definitely an interesting study and I agree that it is definitely corrupt. I think this has to do with the tradition of Mexico rather then a racial problem (Jewish Mexicans). The culture itself is purely a neo-Marxism that you seldom see in America, but is what the Jews are pushing for. That is what I intuitively gather - there is definitely more to be uncovered about neo-Marxism.

Mexico is a perfect place to look into to see how a slave army of white-looking people can be turned into Warriors for the Jewish people. Undoubtedly this has to be their Catholic tradition. I was going to add above that it probably has to do with a crypto-Jewish domination of the country through their control of the Catholic churches.

These crypto-Jews, like Crypto Jews did in the europe of old, possess the knowledge of witchcraft that was mostly passed down from the Jesuits themselves. This seems to be overlooked in politics itself. I have no doubt in my mind now that I examine a place like Mexico that the Jesuits were not confined to popular places like Poland or Italy, but their agents in the form of other crypto-jews carried with them the magical knowledge of witchcraft that allowed them to dominate the regions that they settled in.

That is how countries fell along with Marxism and Christianity - for Europeans. Islam seemed to just be a brutal take over, but I digress.

NaziMan12 said:
Ave6Hail6Heil6 said:
NaziMan12 said:

Mexico is definitely an interesting study and I agree that it is definitely corrupt. I think this has to do with the tradition of Mexico rather then a racial problem (Jewish Mexicans). The culture itself is purely a neo-Marxism that you seldom see in America, but is what the Jews are pushing for. That is what I intuitively gather - there is definitely more to be uncovered about neo-Marxism.

Mexico is a perfect place to look into to see how a slave army of white-looking people can be turned into Warriors for the Jewish people. Undoubtedly this has to be their Catholic tradition. I was going to add above that it probably has to do with a crypto-Jewish domination of the country through their control of the Catholic churches.

These crypto-Jews, like Crypto Jews did in the europe of old, possess the knowledge of witchcraft that was mostly passed down from the Jesuits themselves. This seems to be overlooked in politics itself. I have no doubt in my mind now that I examine a place like Mexico that the Jesuits were not confined to popular places like Poland or Italy, but their agents in the form of other crypto-jews carried with them the magical knowledge of witchcraft that allowed them to dominate the regions that they settled in.

That is how countries fell along with Marxism and Christianity - for Europeans. Islam seemed to just be a brutal take over, but I digress.
Its honestly a putrid and depressing state. I've talked to father in regards buti cant understand the signs. I feel mixed signs in regards. Sometines i feel like theres no hope for the mexico or thaf there can be. Nonetheless what i know about mexico should serve something. I hope you could find the antispiritual or grey kike overtones set by the church.
On a local scale, the chaos and oppression of the common person is imposed by the federal govt. All drugs or guns are returned to the gangs by the federal govt. Why? The gangs and cartels cut off the local govt, centralizing major power to the federal govt. At the same time, supressig free speech and any journalist intervention by using barbarians. Not that thebpeople would have nuch say if someone were to pass a legislation.
The major companies in mexico (even those with foreign HQ) have many interests in the Mexican govt. Through lobbying and democracy they create the laws, bribe and steal their way into the higher levels. The peoole are otherwise ignorant because there us othereise no journalist intervention. Not that anyone would be brave enough. These companies have jews at the top and i wouldnt be surprised if they had ties with goldman sachs in America (would explain their organized media focus on America with DACA and immigration. Keep the mass busy but not on itself.)
As for spiritual beliefs, all the saints like that virgén de Guadalupe are promoted by local churchs to replace the ancient gods and centralize belief in g*d when people lose faith because its not their god.
With these jewish companies on top they promote a globalist ideology because everybody just *hates* mexicans so we cant *hate* anybody cuz that would make us guilty of any abuse we would go through or criticism for allowing our future students in foreign countries and misrepresenting us while getting beainwashed and disrespecting the laws of another country because it doesnt have its own sovereignty (Mexican DACA students). They make the politicians with the most media attention like pena neto into globalist idiots. In reality this is just to paint the companies abuse of mexico as "unification of the people". Not only soft soaping but also making this a goal. " we should have even MORE foreign influence in our country and even WE should have a say in other people's countries because the kike pets us on the head and says we deserve it" so, yeah its an invasive ideology inside and out.
The reason i believe Mexico's rulers have ties with goldman sachs is because of donald trump's and pena neto's relationship. Our own govt is pushing the people out of the country (this is where the cartel's choas plays well) with the intention they get washed and thrown back and forth by private prisons which profit tremendously the more people are thrown into it back and forth. Rarelt does someone just try once over the border.
So, yeah i do believe the catholic tradition has made everyone submissive and susceptible. I thinknsomeone else would have more insight on how the jewish occult plays into this. I can merely see the left brain strands in all this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back