Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Rich & Famous

emotions

Hello,I want someone to tell me,a theistic satanist that is extreme,so,I am 15 years old and I want to get rich & famous,if I do the dedication ritual and after I write on the paper what I need to write and on the back I write what I want and what I give in exchange,can I do for example after I burn the paper and I m a Satanist , interact with Demons or how does it work,I really need help,I promised myself something and others that I m gonna make it and the only thing I found that can help me is Lord Satan and The Powerful Demons of Hell.
In conclusion: after I give my soul basically and I interact with Demons of Hell + spells etc,Lord Satan & The Demons of Hell will help me I guess.Right ?

It does not work like that. You need to work for results. There ain't no handouts. Start by going through joyofsatan.org and then rest of the sites and library found from satanisgod.org.

@Henu the Great , I understand but what I want to say is,if I turn to be a Theistic Satanist and do the dedication ritual and I interact with the Demons of Hell , they will help me get rich & famous , right ? like they will give me tips or something or idk how to express myself exactly but what I want to say is , will I get help from the Demons of Hell ( Gods )

You are still quite young, so we won't blame you for asking a question like that. However, it's not how it works.

Please read the JoS website and once you are sufficiently powerful you can accomplish all you dream about right now through magic, with your own powers.

Hail Satan!

codeine1337 said:
Hello,I want someone to tell me,a theistic satanist that is extreme,so,I am 15 years old and I want to get rich & famous,if I do the dedication ritual and after I write on the paper what I need to write and on the back I write what I want and what I give in exchange,can I do for example after I burn the paper and I m a Satanist , interact with Demons or how does it work,I really need help,I promised myself something and others that I m gonna make it and the only thing I found that can help me is Lord Satan and The Powerful Demons of Hell.
In conclusion: after I give my soul basically and I interact with Demons of Hell + spells etc,Lord Satan & The Demons of Hell will help me I guess.Right ?

The dedication ritual is not a "demon pact" where you offer your damned soul to the farthest reaches of perdition in exchange for playing guitar like Jimmy Page. Good try boy.
the dedication ritual is a way for you to subconsciously detach yourself from all the shit that has been imposed on you since birth, about good and evil, black and white, dark and light, Yehova and Lucifer. Yehova does not exist and never existed, he was invented, the same for Jesus Christ.

The dedication ritual brings benefits only for you, Satan doesn't necessarily need it and your soul for absolutely nothing.

beware of all that shit you find on the internet, mainly related to Goetia. Demons are not these hideous beings that Jews and Christians talk about but they are extremely proud, don't think about trying to trap one of them inside a triangle, unless you want to be smoked alive.

Hail.

codeine1337 said:

Simply read. There's no hidden information there, read it and if that's what you WANT, dedicate yourself, do it.
Stop inventing too much.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

I'm giving you a piece of advice I wish I had been given 11 years ago when I started walking my way through hell alone.

Good Lucky Boy.

codeine1337 said:

I will advise you to study too. You will have time to get money and power, I even had the same need as you, and today, 11 years later, I am very satisfied with my results. I did have a lot of help from the forces of hell, but a lot also came from my dedication and patience. Study.

It's going to be very boring at first, I have to be realistic and put myself in your place as a young man who wants everything for now. Read the JoS from start to finish and then repeat, look for all "pages hidden by links" and once you've done that, do it again. And when you do it again, do it from the end to the beginning. And do it forever.

JoS is not a grimoire with knowledge hidden from everyone, the information is there for everyone who wants to see it and get started.

Another advice, get to know your guardian demon well, and respect it. Just because he's your guardian doesn't mean he's there to do your bidding and be your slave. My guardian demon was a goddess in Sumer, in ancient Egypt and is the daughter of Lucifer, I am nothing at her feet. Guardian means protector, she guards me, keeps me from evil, from the enemy, from stupidity, from the unknown, she is my most beloved friend. Getting to know your guardian demon is going to be very important when you start doing whatever it is you are going to do to earn the "power and money" you want so badly. Maybe until then, that's not even the main focus for you.

The way I honor the knowledge that I have gained and continue to obtain over the years is by passing it on to other people.

Sorry for the English and grammar mistakes, I'm not English-speaking.I am Brazilian.

I'm here if you need anything.

codeine1337 said:

No, this ain't an online Law of Attraction scam, or Christian cult where anyone "hands out" promises of miracles or makes claims that "God" will bless you and hand out miracles to you just for liking us.

Trust me, as someone whose been in your position, I know what it was like - falling for all the occult scams on Ebay or online with people claiming that they can make me rich and powerful or whatever, I can assure you, JoS is absolutely none of these.

As you read through the JoS content, it'll be quite clear, this ministry is aimed to help you do things YOURSELF. It is meant to you help your properly call upon, and use energies towards your goals - for that is Occult 101. They are there to help you take action.

As HP Cobra mentioned, the Gods aren't genies or personal ATMs either. They're here as protectors, friends and guides, and their intent is no different than a human friend/family. They aren't slaves or servants I can tell you that. You're not gonna stand in front of a charging semitruck, call upon your Guardian Demon/God, and expect them to lift that semitruck via a tornado.

In this case, Satan and the Demons aren't gonna shove bags of gold down your chimney.

Go read the JoS, the HPs will make it clear that with dedication AND action - only then will you feel the results. They have a section for beginners on this JoS page:

Satanic Witchraft

May Satan and the Gods help you in your path!

@RodLucifer666 , what did you mean by this if you don't mind me asking "beware of all that shit you find on the internet, mainly related to Goetia. Demons are not these hideous beings that Jews and Christians talk about but they are extremely proud, don't think about trying to trap one of them inside a triangle, unless you want to be smoked alive." like "trap one one of them inside a triangle,unless you want to be smoked alive." I never said that a Demon to be my slave or something and never to trap anyone,I was just curious if the Demons of Hell can help me on my path to reach rich & famous .

codeine1337 said:
@Henu the Great , I understand but what I want to say is,if I turn to be a Theistic Satanist and do the dedication ritual and I interact with the Demons of Hell , they will help me get rich & famous , right ? like they will give me tips or something or idk how to express myself exactly but what I want to say is , will I get help from the Demons of Hell ( Gods )
They will help you in you aspirations.

codeine1337 said:

Spiritual Satanism is not about getting famous and rich, in this religion you don’t want to attract extra attention from all over the world to yourself, because you are working with forces that is against this jewtrix/matrix, purposes are to reach Godhead and participate in spiritual war, be free, meditate, yoga, control yourself and your mind, be master of your destiny. Richness and famousness are not what this religion aims at, richness is good for your survival and etc. But famousness I don’t know, it won’t make you happy for a life time, look at those “stars” how they act, how they programmed, always sinked into jewish hands, most of them are completely dead in their soul. If you want real happiness and freedom you have to fight for it, and in that fight Father Satan and powers of hell may help you, if you will do that sincerely.

@TerKorian666 I understand,thanks for your tip too,ok maybe not famous but at least to get rich I can , if I work hard and beside that Demons of Hell can help me , I read a lot about Demons and if you have a good relationship with them they will be basically your best friend and they can help you to achieve everything you want.

codeine1337 said:
@TerKorian666 I understand,thanks for your tip too,ok maybe not famous but at least to get rich I can , if I work hard and beside that Demons of Hell can help me , I read a lot about Demons and if you have a good relationship with them they will be basically your best friend and they can help you to achieve everything you want.

Listen, Demonic friendships are real, but the Gods want us to advance and become like them. They won't wipe your ass for you because you're best friends. They expect us to forge our own future.

Advance yourself, grow in power, accomplish your dreams through your own strength, the Gods will be with you every step of the way, offering guidance and yes maybe even helping you directly in your goals, but it has to be you who does the heavy lifting.

Otherwise what do you ever learn?

codeine1337 said:

Yes, they help you mostly by helping you become self-sufficient. You have heard the phrase "Teach a man to fish..." and the man is no longer hungry for the rest of his life? The same applies here.

I just made a post on how to achieve wealth, in more detail: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=380473#p380473

Beyond that, make sure you are working on the 40-day guide, or more, to make your soul strong and able to achieve good results.

Powerofjustice said:
codeine1337 said:

Listen, Demonic friendships are real, but the Gods want us to advance and become like them. They won't wipe your ass for you because you're best friends. They expect us to forge our own future.

Advance yourself, grow in power, accomplish your dreams through your own strength, the Gods will be with you every step of the way, offering guidance and yes maybe even helping you directly in your goals, but it has to be you who does the heavy lifting.

Otherwise what do you ever learn?

I understand and yes ofc I didn t mean that to "wipe my ass for me just because we are best friends". and yes , I know I should be the one that do all the lifting , I was just curious to ask a few questions cuz I m new to this

codeine1337 said:

Work on building yourself Spiritually first, the riches and fame will follow up later, not now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back