Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Periods

Viktoria20

Hi.

I've just recently started my first period and I don't know anything about periods.

What if it stops early? What do I do?

I've had horrible cramps and mood swings

Can some experienced women SS give me a whole ''download'' on periods or something? A list of all knowledge about periods
I don't know where else to go. I hope someone can help me here.

Hello :)

You can find a lot of information online, and you can ask any mother figure in your life (an aunt, for example). I'm guessing you don't have a mother or you would be asking her this.

Here are a few post by SS women about menstruation, there are more if you type "menstruation" into the search bar at the top of the forums:

Menstruation and Hormones
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=991

Periods - A healing journey
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=355586

Viktoria20 said:
Hi.

I've just recently started my first period and I don't know anything about periods.

What if it stops early? What do I do?

I've had horrible cramps and mood swings

Can some experienced women SS give me a whole ''download'' on periods or something? A list of all knowledge about periods
I don't know where else to go. I hope someone can help me here.

Your period can be too short or too long the first few times and will balance out within 6 months or so. I started my period when I was 10, on my birthday LOL.

The mood swings you are experiencing come from something called premenstrual syndrome. You may be oversensitive or emotional around this time, or even in extreme cases have violent or aggressive thoughts and be very quick to anger....i called it "werewolf syndrome". You may also have an afflicted mars in your chart, and will especially have these symptoms if your moon aspects your mars. These moodswings and physical symptoms are a result of the hormone fluctuations during your cycle. The sex drive is also increased, as well as the overall bioelectricity.

you might also experience food cravings for sweets, salty things, be restless and experience anxiety.

a typical period last for 5 to 8 days, with the end date of the last one to the start date of the next one ranging 21 to 28 days apart. If your periods are inconsistent or irregular you may need to see a doctor.

Heat will help with craps as will yoga, and wild dagga tea. Lydia gave some good information on some remedies here as well. Working with moonstones is also something that can help you with menstruation.

For safety, If you opt to wear tampons, do not do so for more than 6 to 12 hours, as something called toxic shock syndrome can occur if left too long, which is basically another form of a staphylococcus infection that can be deadly. I hate those things anyway and just use pads. If you are a heavy flower you might need two for the first 3 days. (it may be annoying but better than getting sick) You will not be able to go swimming during this time, and should also avoid any inverted yoga poses during heavy flow.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back