Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Best meditation for absolute beginners?

DarknessMessiah

I am very new to satanism and don't know where to start. Please tell me what meditation i should start with because there are thousands of types of meditations on this website. And i dont know which one to start with. pls help

DarknessMessiah said:
I am very new to satanism and don't know where to start. Please tell me what meditation i should start with because there are thousands of types of meditations on this website. And i dont know which one to start with. pls help

A good routine to start with, in terms of covering all the basics, is the 40 day beginner guide. After you complete these 40 days, or even during this, you can increase the duration spent practicing each activity.

The basic format that is shown, where you should focus on mind training, cleaning, empowerment, protection, body asanas, pranayama, and other rituals in a balanced manner, should be retained throughout your Satanic career.

There is a small error, however, where the opening of the 6th chakra is not listed. As you can see from the Opening Chakra Page , this should be done before the crown chakra opening process.

Hope this helps. Good luck to you, and welcome!

DarknessMessiah said:

The 40 day program mentioned above by Blitzkreig is an excellent introduction that includes Yoga and opening the Chakras.

For people who are still on the fence / looking for something concise just to give meditation a try, I usually recommend the following:
  1. Aura Cleaning
  2. Aura of Protection
  3. Void Meditation
Even simply doing the above for just 5 minutes each (15 minutes total) every day before going to sleep will result in great improvements to sleep and mental health. If you're happy with the results, you can let that motivate you to add more.

However, if you have time to do the 40 day program, then I do recommend that you do that instead.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=376744 time=1658573220 user_id=21286]
DarknessMessiah said:

A good routine to start with, in terms of covering all the basics, is the 40 day beginner guide. After you complete these 40 days, or even during this, you can increase the duration spent practicing each activity.

The basic format that is shown, where you should focus on mind training, cleaning, empowerment, protection, body asanas, pranayama, and other rituals in a balanced manner, should be retained throughout your Satanic career.

There is a small error, however, where the opening of the 6th chakra is not listed. As you can see from the Opening Chakra Page , this should be done before the crown chakra opening process.

Hope this helps. Good luck to you, and welcome!
To my knowledge at the time of compiling the guide the reasoning was that 6th chakra opening might be too much for newbies and as such the extension was included instead. Plus it makes sense to make a 40 day program instead of of some other number.

In any case. Every new person can try initial chakra opening meditations on their own irrespective of written guide. From that people should move onto daily chakra mediation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back