Joy of Satan Sites & Translations: Wonderful Work! - UPDATES, NEW SITES, CONTACT US [30 July Progress 2022!]

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Re: Joy of Satan Sites & Translations: Wonderful Work! - UPDATES, NEW SITES, CONTACT US [30 July Progress 2022!]

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Darkwanderer80 wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:24 am
I can barely believe how much progress Jo's has achieved, an active growing community striving together to spread the trught and teaching new members how to help themselves not doing the work for them in exchange for money, I was expecting to be unwelcome and hated when I returned after a long time away but I was given a chance, I'm grateful and I want to be a part of this I regret not being more dedicated in the past and forgive my disbelief, I'm proud of belonging in Jos its not at all what other people say it is
Hail Satan
Make good of this opportunity this time.
Darkwanderer80

Re: Joy of Satan Sites & Translations: Wonderful Work! - UPDATES, NEW SITES, CONTACT US [30 July Progress 2022!]

Post by Darkwanderer80 »

Thank you so much for the answer, I just watched your documentary jewtrix it's unbelievable almost, I remember some video about some jew in a interview openly admitting that they are aliens, where can I find that video I don't remember the name, thank you.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Darkwanderer80 wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:30 pm
Thank you so much for the answer, I just watched your documentary jewtrix it's unbelievable almost, I remember some video about some jew in a interview openly admitting that they are aliens, where can I find that video I don't remember the name, thank you.
It's great that you watched. These are laws of metaphysics at work. Because many Gentiles don't know, people are getting duped. You will find more eye opening knowledge in the JoS, it will help you.

Best of luck to you in your journey.
Egon

Post by Egon »

https://odysee.com/@Commander.Cobra.666:5/jews_alien:1
Darkwanderer80 wrote:

Yoga + Mantras | Workout Program by Bioneer

"I think that the idea of power corrupting and absolute power corrupting absolutely is not on the mark. I think what happens is that power attracts the corruptible."
-Frank Herbert

Wallpapers of Gods (click on the image):
ImageImage

Downloads (português)

Nazis and Jews in Manga and Anime (Contains hyperlinks to other Manga topics)

卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐
Veritá_666

Post by Veritá_666 »

In the notice there is a small mistake, it is August and not Augus.
Darkwanderer80

Post by Darkwanderer80 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:01 pm
Darkwanderer80 wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:24 am
I can barely believe how much progress Jo's has achieved, an active growing community striving together to spread the trught and teaching new members how to help themselves not doing the work for them in exchange for money, I was expecting to be unwelcome and hated when I returned after a long time away but I was given a chance, I'm grateful and I want to be a part of this I regret not being more dedicated in the past and forgive my disbelief, I'm proud of belonging in Jos its not at all what other people say it is
Hail Satan
Make good of this opportunity this time.
Now that I have returned, should I repeat the dedication ritual?
Black Matabele

Post by Black Matabele »

Hy I'm really proud of my people in Zimbabwe
Thank u.
Hail Satan n th Gods
DerHochsterasse666

Post by DerHochsterasse666 »

Thank you to everyone who's worked on the translations, and thank you HP Cobra for setting all of this up and making any of it possible! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
White Man working for The White Race.

14/88 Until The Grave.

[email protected]
Darkwanderer80

Post by Darkwanderer80 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:32 pm
Darkwanderer80 wrote:
It's great that you watched. These are laws of metaphysics at work. Because many Gentiles don't know, people are getting duped. You will find more eye opening knowledge in the JoS, it will help you.

Best of luck to you in your journey.
https://odysee.com/@Commander.Cobra.666:5/Gen_Europe:1
At 47:54 who is that woman? She looks a lot like a politician from my country (Ana Gomes) she was running for president a few years back