Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

i am young and need answers

byzeyyyy

hello guys. i am new to satanism. i am 14 and i am trying to understand the truth. please dont ban me. i am not undermining satan, but i dont understand what is right and what is wrong. i believe the bible is full of lies and i want to share satans story and prove his innocence, but i am seeing alot of nazi stuff. do i need to become a nazi to be a good satanist? i dont feel comfortable being a nazi because of what i have learned all my life, but is that too also false like the bible? replies appreciated. please educate me.

byzey666 said:
hello guys. i am new to satanism. i am 14 and i am trying to understand the truth. please dont ban me. i am not undermining satan, but i dont understand what is right and what is wrong. i believe the bible is full of lies and i want to share satans story and prove his innocence, but i am seeing alot of nazi stuff. do i need to become a nazi to be a good satanist? i dont feel comfortable being a nazi because of what i have learned all my life, but is that too also false like the bible? replies appreciated. please educate me.
Watch this https://odysee.com/@Commander.Cobra.666:5/Galaxy:6

Read this https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Real_Holocaust.html

well thank you very much. reading that has expanded my knowledge, but i am still confused. just because jews did something wrong, does that mean we should kill them all? i believe christians should live, and so should we. but we should be able to share the truth. HAIL SATAN

aha. got it now. your saying that jews are using religion as a shield, so when anyone challenges them they can pull the racist card. i see what you mean now. thank you for your input.

byzey666 said:
aha. got it now. your saying that jews are using religion as a shield, so when anyone challenges them they can pull the racist card. i see what you mean now. thank you for your input.
No?
Holocaust didn't happen, read Holocaustexposed.org

byzey666 said:
well thank you very much. reading that has expanded my knowledge, but i am still confused. just because jews did something wrong, does that mean we should kill them all? i believe christians should live, and so should we. but we should be able to share the truth. HAIL SATAN

Jews are different from Christians. Christians, Muslims, and others are Gentiles who are confused. They need not be destroyed unless in self-defense or in other extreme situations.

Jews are unique in that they were the original people to go against the Gods, and convinced others to do the same. Why would they do that, when the whole world was happily spiritually advancing in relative harmony?
This video explains that, in their own words: https://odysee.com/@Commander.Cobra.666:5/jews_alien:1

Whether you believe it is true or not, if THEY believe it is true, they are putting themselves in a position that is impossible to convince them otherwise, which means diplomacy becomes an unlikely solution.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back