Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Black holes

czxxmane

I have been "philosophizing" a lot for some time, I come from a Christian family however something did not sit well with me. I was always puzzled by the hypocrisy of God, I questioned him with the question, if the inner power is evil, is God evil? And so after years and various experiences, Father Lucifer appeared. I feel his presence. I dedicated my soul to him. I wanted to start beforehand with fixing myself, I started a 40-day meditation plan with JoS. On the very first day something strange appeared. Looking at myself in the mirror, I noticed a mass of black holes. The largest one in the neck area and the abdomen. What could this mean? I would like to remind you that my parents are huge Catholics, my whole house is in paintings and icons that my mother painted. And I don't know, does this have any effect? Because from what I've read, Lucifer has a lot more power than this shitty jewish crap.

Those are astral links containing curses and bindings. You should remove them with final rtr and cleaning.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back