Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About my pendulum

Melody

Good day to everyone.
I made my pendulum with amethyst. I was trying to learn my Guardian Demon with my pendulum but it fell down. (I normally ignore it but it really didn't feel like an accident. I felt like someone pushed the pendulum and literally my pendulum jumped out in an instant.) My amethyst stone broke. (Just a piece of the amethyst broke off) Should I continue to use my pendulum or should I make a pendulum with a new stone? Could there be a meaning that I should take out of this "accident"? Sorry for my english btw

Melody said:
Good day to everyone.
I made my pendulum with amethyst. I was trying to learn my Guardian Demon with my pendulum but it fell down. (I normally ignore it but it really didn't feel like an accident. I felt like someone pushed the pendulum and literally my pendulum jumped out in an instant.) My amethyst stone broke. (Just a piece of the amethyst broke off) Should I continue to use my pendulum or should I make a pendulum with a new stone? Could there be a meaning that I should take out of this "accident"? Sorry for my english btw
If you are a beginner, I wouldn't really recommend using pendulums at all

Serbon said:
Melody said:
Good day to everyone.

Tbh im a kind of beginner but when i ask a question to my pendulum it generally answers correct. (My first try was correct about %70) so i wanna use it. I just don't understand this "accident" and the broken stone because i heard somewhere i shouldn't use broken stones it could be have negative energy and i don't know is it true or not :/

Melody said:
Serbon said:
Melody said:
Good day to everyone.

Tbh im a kind of beginner but when i ask a question to my pendulum it generally answers correct. (My first try was correct about %70) so i wanna use it. I just don't understand this "accident" and the broken stone because i heard somewhere i shouldn't use broken stones it could be have negative energy and i don't know is it true or not :/
You have to be an expert to get accurate answers.
It is very likely that you were communicating with yourself.

I could advise you to learn to communicate without the objects for the time being, in the future you can also learn to use the pendulum.

If you are not experienced there is a risk that the enemy will influence the pendulum and deceive you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back