Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

When Hitler gets mentioned at school?

Luna44

What we should do in that case? For example if I have an exam about Hitler I'm forced to spread the lies about Him and I don't want to. I know JoS remind us all the time to keep our mouths shut and I'm doing that and always will, but I just don't think it's right to say that Hitler was a fool, a pedophile, a jew or whatever just to get one good grade.

The world is as it is. Everyone has to do this at school, it's what one learns. You didn't choose this. Do what you have to do to pass the class. The truth currently is a private matter.

You can refuse to take the test on principle.

If you get questioned about it then simply say you are sensitive about it, and it's too hard for you to touch the subject.

If they push further then you have room to sue in this climate.

If you go this route then be sure to also ask to leave the classroom when they discuss the topic in class.

No matter what, they can't force you to do anything you don't want to do. It's your education and academia experience, not theirs.

Fawn said:
What we should do in that case? For example if I have an exam about Hitler I'm forced to spread the lies about Him and I don't want to. I know JoS remind us all the time to keep our mouths shut and I'm doing that and always will, but I just don't think it's right to say that Hitler was a fool, a pedophile, a jew or whatever just to get one good grade.

Just do the project as you're told. The beauty about Satan, is He knows and understands your situation, therefore there is no need for you to be a "hero whistleblower" and flunk your exams/projects. As our HPs have stated, you are not safe, ESPECIALLY as an underage, and being a Satanist is to be done within legal means.

Even full adults in college are very-likely being forced to write "professional papers" on "evil Hitler", even through attempts to avoid the subject, won't always succeed. Satan understands. We respect the Law and people's life obligations, Satanism doesn't "free" you from the fact that you'll need to graduate and get a job.

Unlike the foul "god" of Christianity, who expects his people to get in front of a militantly anti-Xian crowd, and get humiliated, mocked, killed/sacrificed or in your case - flunk out of school, quit their jobs, and use religious excuses to violate national Laws; Satan expects or condones NO SUCH THING, ESPECIALLY for underage folks.

As you saw in HP Cobra's latest post, There Are Still People That Want To Kill You For Practicing Yoga - Protect Yourself, even as adults, going around publicly proclaiming our love for Satan, the Gods, His people (Hitler) and hatred for Abrahamic BS isn't safe.

Though, I sure wish as f**k I had followed that advise back in middle school, before losing my s**t and yelling "Hail Satan, F**k Catholicism" in the midst of a militantly Christian student body. Yeah, that went well. :roll:

It was neither a spiritually, morally or LEGALLY advisable-thing to do given I was a Truth-seeking minor much like yourself.

Therefore, if you're forced to write a report on "evil Hitler" - it is what it is, just do it and get that grade, Satan knows your heart. Or if your parents force you to go to church, again, you're a minor, so Satan understands. So just treat your situation as you would if being forced to go to church, because it's the same exact thing, forced to glorify lies.

You'll get through this.

Flowers of Adonis said:

If you get questioned about it then simply say you are sensitive about it, and it's too hard for you to touch the subject.

If you go this route then be sure to also ask to leave the classroom when they discuss the topic in class.

No matter what, they can't force you to do anything you don't want to do. It's your education and academia experience, not theirs.
Terrible advice, please don't consider this.

Aquarius said:
Flowers of Adonis said:

Agreed

Serbon said:
Aquarius said:
Flowers of Adonis said:

Agreed

I don't quite understand why though. They often allow kids to leave the classroom when sensitive topics are discussed.

If it were me then I would be going to the library during any lectures on critical race theory and other propaganda.

Furthermore, why is there an entire end of the year exam specifically on Hitler? That doesn't make sense. Even so, unless your grades are already suffering then failing one test isn't going to be impossible to recover from. It won't ruin your future career and prospects.

Flowers of Adonis said:
Serbon said:
Aquarius said:
Agreed

I don't quite understand why though. They often allow kids to leave the classroom when sensitive topics are discussed.

If it were me then I would be going to the library during any lectures on critical race theory and other propaganda.

Furthermore, why is there an entire end of the year exam specifically on Hitler? That doesn't make sense. Even so, unless your grades are already suffering then failing one test isn't going to be impossible to recover from. It won't ruin your future career and prospects.
Why would he expose himself in a school?

Flowers of Adonis said:
Serbon said:
Aquarius said:
Agreed

This is naive advice, you think you can just tell teachers that:"oh I think Hitler was good, I won't do this test" and they will let you be? You'll be a target to liberal communist teachers who already are as stressed and low paid as they can be. Your advice to some minors is to literally expose themselves and possibly ruin their school year, please think about what you're saying.

Serbon said:
Flowers of Adonis said:
Serbon said:

Why would he expose himself in a school?

What are you talking about?

Aquarius said:
Flowers of Adonis said:
Serbon said:

This is naive advice, you think you can just tell teachers that:"oh I think Hitler was good, I won't do this test" and they will let you be? You'll be a target to liberal communist teachers who already are as stressed and low paid as they can be. Your advice to some minors is to literally expose themselves and possibly ruin their school year, please think about what you're saying.

Doesn't look like that's what they're saying at all.

You don't need to say anything about your thoughts on such subjects in school in order to avoid it. You can literally say something as simple as "this subject is too upsetting for me. Can I please leave the room? / I want to leave the room." - You leave them to assume on their own that you're upset by (((them))) getting "killed" and blah, when really you just don't want to have to listen to propaganda.

I did this back when I was in school, the teachers let us leave the class room if we wanted for such topics. During a class on the holohoax, there were only about 5 or so kids that stayed in the room that day. Once I asked my mother to let me have the day off from school because something they were teaching was really upsetting, and she allowed me to do so and explained to the teacher it was just too much to handle, and the teacher had no issue with it.

Anything else can be left unsaid, because duh. Safety. So when you leave out the assumptions you're having on what this person is saying, their advice is actually legit.

Aquarius said:
Flowers of Adonis said:
Serbon said:

It won't go well that is for sure.

tabby said:
Aquarius said:
Flowers of Adonis said:

You don't need to say anything about your thoughts on such subjects in school in order to avoid it. You can literally say something as simple as "this subject is too upsetting for me. Can I please leave the room? / I want to leave the room." - You leave them to assume on their own that you're upset by (((them))) getting "killed" and blah, when really you just don't want to have to listen to propaganda.

I did this back when I was in school, the teachers let us leave the class room if we wanted for such topics. During a class on the holohoax, there were only about 5 or so kids that stayed in the room that day. Once I asked my mother to let me have the day off from school because something they were teaching was really upsetting, and she allowed me to do so and explained to the teacher it was just too much to handle, and the teacher had no issue with it.

Anything else can be left unsaid, because duh. Safety. So when you leave out the assumptions you're having on what this person is saying, their advice is actually legit.
Except that not everyone is in the USA, and in my case(Italy) this just won't happen, especially since you need to take tests on this kind of thing.

Flowers of Adonis said:
Serbon said:
Aquarius said:
Agreed

The school already ended where I live. I asked because the next year (it will start on September) will be my final year and we will discuss Hitler on history class. And I just felt bad about it because of the propaganda I will be forced to learn.

Aquarius said:
tabby said:
Aquarius said:

Except that not everyone is in the USA, and in my case(Italy) this just won't happen, especially since you need to take tests on this kind of thing.

My education wasn't in the US.

Fawn said:
Flowers of Adonis said:
Serbon said:

The school already ended where I live. I asked because the next year (it will start on September) will be my final year and we will discuss Hitler on history class. And I just felt bad about it because of the propaganda I will be forced to learn.

I see.

If there is no way around it where you live then just keep the truth in your heart.

In the future I am sure you will be able to help Satan in many more ways. You are helping your Creator right now already, and you are making Hitler proud every day.

No need to sweat the small details.

Good luck to you :)

Serbon said:
Aquarius said:
Flowers of Adonis said:

Agreed

Agreed

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back