Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Advice?

Lynx

Hello everyone. I need advice about a spiritual entity.

I have been doing power meditations consistently for a while and have become more open. A few weeks ago after i had meditated i lay down and got a fright because there was a figure in my room. I do not think it is human and i do not know what it is but it makes me extremely
uncomfortable. It is a slim figure with torn black clothes. it has a very light grey face almost white. it does not have a mouth or nose. it has two tiny round eyes I am not sure if it has hair. It was there for a few seconds then it moved towards me quite fast and disappeared. Ever since then I have been seeing it more and more and it's invaded my dreams aswell. I need this to stop. If anyone knows what it is or how i can get rid of it please tell me.

( sorry if my writing is unclear I'm unable to acces this website during in the day because of my family and it's late at night so I'm tired)

HAIL SATAN!, HAIL ALL THE GODS OF HELL, HEIL HITLER!

Lynx said:
Hello everyone. I need advice about a spiritual entity.

I have been doing power meditations consistently for a while and have become more open. A few weeks ago after i had meditated i lay down and got a fright because there was a figure in my room. I do not think it is human and i do not know what it is but it makes me extremely
uncomfortable. It is a slim figure with torn black clothes. it has a very light grey face almost white. it does not have a mouth or nose. it has two tiny round eyes I am not sure if it has hair. It was there for a few seconds then it moved towards me quite fast and disappeared. Ever since then I have been seeing it more and more and it's invaded my dreams aswell. I need this to stop. If anyone knows what it is or how i can get rid of it please tell me.

( sorry if my writing is unclear I'm unable to acces this website during in the day because of my family and it's late at night so I'm tired)

HAIL SATAN!, HAIL ALL THE GODS OF HELL, HEIL HITLER!

Use blue satanic fire burn the entity if it does annoy you:

Zw

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back