Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

life after death?

xXx-s4t4n-sc3n3-xXx

weird topic ik.
alright,ive been really debating on this topic with myself for a while, but do you believe in reincarnation, cause lots of x!ans are against it, but i personally kinda do believe in it, mainly cause i realllly cant imagine just nothing happening to your soul after death,
like xians believe that you sit in heaven forever if your "good" and, we know after death that we sit in hell forever, thanks to our unholy father,
but ive read alot of cases where people have 'memories' of their 'past lives'
so, what do you think,
do you think its possible for satan to have people reincarnated or nah???

xXx-s4t4n-sc3n3-xXx said:
weird topic ik.
alright,ive been really debating on this topic with myself for a while, but do you believe in reincarnation, cause lots of x!ans are against it, but i personally kinda do believe in it, mainly cause i realllly cant imagine just nothing happening to your soul after death,
like xians believe that you sit in heaven forever if your "good" and, we know after death that we sit in hell forever, thanks to our unholy father,
so, what do you think,

This is part of our reality, and it shows in our astrological karma. Satan has reincarnated us here for this critical battle on earth, which is why we stand here gathered and organized.

The reason why meditation and empowerment of the soul are so important is that the soul can actually wither out and die permanently without a body to sustain it. On the opposite, that is why our physical body is important to us, and why the enemy tries to attack us with chemical pollutants, fasting, veganism, and so on.

Your soul also reincarnates along racial lines, since the body is tied directly to the soul. A soul cannot manifest properly within a different body or a weakened body.

Read more here:

The Afterlife and Reincarnation

Past Life Memory and Race Soul

Freeing the Soul

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=361526 time=1654137985 user_id=21286]
xXx-s4t4n-sc3n3-xXx said:
weird topic ik.
so, what do you think,

This is part of our reality, and it shows in our astrological karma. Satan has reincarnated us here for this critical battle on earth, which is why we stand here gathered and organized.

The reason why meditation and empowerment of the soul are so important is that the soul can actually wither out and die permanently without a body to sustain it. On the opposite, that is why our physical body is important to us, and why the enemy tries to attack us with chemical pollutants, fasting, veganism, and so on.

Your soul also reincarnates along racial lines, since the body is tied directly to the soul. A soul cannot manifest properly within a different body or a weakened body.

Read more here:

The Afterlife and Reincarnation

Past Life Memory and Race Soul

Freeing the Soul

(p.s love ur pf )

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back