Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

School report on the ' discrimination ' against Jews.

lillycat1231

For school I need to write a report about the Holocaust. I really don't want to do this, since that would mean I have to spread lies. The best report gets posted in school. If I get an insufficient for this assignment, I might not be able to pass the year [ I didn't want to write a report about Jesus ] . I don't want to take the time to glorify those animals, but I still want a good grade. Please tell me what to do. :cry: I really hate how I have to do something that's against my standards and beliefs.

lillycat1231 said:
For school I need to write a report about the Holocaust. I really don't want to do this, since that would mean I have to spread lies. The best report gets posted in school. If I get an insufficient for this assignment, I might not be able to pass the year [ I didn't want to write a report about Jesus ] . I don't want to take the time to glorify those animals, but I still want a good grade. Please tell me what to do. :cry: I really hate how I have to do something that's against my standards and beliefs.
Sometimes it's necessary to swallow your pride and do what they want. Passing the year is more important in the long run than standing on principles now and damaging your future. A few more lies won't many any difference in the end. I've written more than my fair share of lies in school, and I got an A in all three of my writing classes.

With that said, there may be ways to get around the issue. Assuming the holocaust actually happened, write about all the crimes and injustices the jews committed (like usury), that drove the Nazis to do the holocaust. (If Nazis weren't such good guys, they would have had ample justification.)

For instance, say

"The Nazis justified the crime of the Holocaust primarily on their belief that Jewish people are racially inferior to Germans."

(Don't say what you believe, just say that's what they believed.)

"They justified this belief largely on the unfortunately tendency among Jewish people to keep to themselves and exploit others."

(Then elaborate on crimes like Jewish money lending, for instance. Such facts are accepted even by mainstream history.)

"In addition, Jewish people had been expelled from countries hundreds of times, and yet still existed, which may have inspired the Nazis to pursue a stronger method of removal."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsions_and_exoduses_of_Jews

Essentially, write an essay that says this:
489721179-whydotheypersecutemeso.jpg

(Be sure they wouldn't mark you down even for this, before you think about trying it. Some teachers would take points off even for mentioning accepted facts.)

Just go with the information they want to hear.

I once had a test on a jew and just gave the paper blank because they could "fuck off" with the jewish bullshit, even though my grades were fine for most of the year he decided he would not finish my school year but I had to study for the whole subject again during the summer.
Don't do that.

Funny moment time: Once I had to write something bad about the nazis so I just wrote a parody of it something like this: "nazis were very very evil, they killed the poor jews because they didn't like them",
Man that was funny, they absolutely didn't consider that funny though. Lol

Play the part, simply because it is better to. This is a common theme that you will run into and will need to make your best of so you can pass those classes. I would highly recommend not standing on your principals, write it and be done with it.
Eagle has some great quotations for you to make use of that I would recommend you use in that essay.

One of my goals for the future is to build schools and kindergartens precisely for this reason.

Kids and students shouldn't have to be forced to do this. When I went back to school some time ago, I was dumbfounded, the amount of enemy crap that they force-feed us is just surreal. It is not just the Holohoax, but all of the other enemy trends are shoved down our throats like it is something extremely important for our lives, even if completely unrelated to the course you're attending...

I faced a similar situation recently and I had to hide some truth in my work in order for it to be presentable... I understand how deeply frustrating this is, on one end you feel like you betray everything you stand for if you go through with this, on the other hand, you really don't have much of a choice.

lillycat1231 said:

It's better to write this than to reveal your true feelings. Therefore, don't worry about it. Just write the same basic crap that everyone else says.
I remember this type of stuff from school as well. I recall watching a Hollywood-style movie about the Holocaust and having to write a paper on it.

Just fake it in public, but in private do RTRs and spread the truth. You will be fine.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=358304 time=1653531345 user_id=346]
lillycat1231 said:
Sometimes it's necessary to swallow your pride and do what they want. Passing the year is more important in the long run than standing on principles now and damaging your future. A few more lies won't many any difference in the end. I've written more than my fair share of lies in school, and I got an A in all three of my writing classes.

With that said, there may be ways to get around the issue. Assuming the holocaust actually happened, write about all the crimes and injustices the jews committed (like usury), that drove the Nazis to do the holocaust. (If Nazis weren't such good guys, they would have had ample justification.)

For instance, say

"The Nazis justified the crime of the Holocaust primarily on their belief that Jewish people are racially inferior to Germans."

(Don't say what you believe, just say that's what they believed.)

"They justified this belief largely on the unfortunately tendency among Jewish people to keep to themselves and exploit others."

(Then elaborate on crimes like Jewish money lending, for instance. Such facts are accepted even by mainstream history.)

"In addition, Jewish people had been expelled from countries hundreds of times, and yet still existed, which may have inspired the Nazis to pursue a stronger method of removal."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsions_and_exoduses_of_Jews

Essentially, write an essay that says this:
489721179-whydotheypersecutemeso.jpg

(Be sure they wouldn't mark you down even for this, before you think about trying it. Some teachers would take points off even for mentioning accepted facts.)

These are some great ideas. Thank you for your help . I really appreciate it. <3

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back