Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Taking it up a notch

Klakina

I have become quite familiar with the 40 day mediation guide and have been doing well on staying consistent. But I feel a little lost in terms of how to really move forward in Satanism. I am aware the library has a lot of knowledge and literally everything I need to know. But I have a hard time just learning from one piece of text. I want to be around other satanist but i am completely lost for how to so. I’m 18 and have experienced more than the average 18 year old and I like to think I’m far more mature then a lot my age. But I just feel alone sometimes and I wish I had people in person who I can talk to about this and listen to all their knowledge. So my question is how do I get into contact with others ? I would love to have people whom I know believe and think like me, so whenever I may have a question I can hear their knowledge. And yes I’m typing this on a forum for other satanist to ask questions but I’m looking for More personal connections then simply on a forum. Nevertheless I have love for all of you and grateful for all the resources I have been provided.

Aside from reading a lot and practicing you would do well to connect to your Guardian and have Him/Her guide you towards what you need to do to advance in the best way for you personally.

I actually just got a spirit board. I’ve yet to use it but I’ve read this is a good way of contacting guardians. Any tips ? Advice ? Never have done anything in this manner

Zoax said:
If you are at a point where you have made progress and you no longer know what to do, then you make a ritual to Satan where you thank him for your past achievements and where you ask for guidance to make further progress.

I can also give you two tips, you could start doing work on liberation and soul cleansing, or you could focus more on yoga as you make it part of your routine (if you haven't already).

I too personally would like to be with other Spiritual Satanists, but right now it is risky to make physical encounters, the only way would be to be lucky enough to meet one casually and befriend them.
Be careful though, there are many people who call themselves Satanists, but really just follow jewish lies.

Zoax said:
I actually just got a spirit board. I’ve yet to use it but I’ve read this is a good way of contacting guardians. Any tips ? Advice ? Never have done anything in this manner
You can use search to find discussion about Ouija Board. I have no expierence with it so I can not comment. But I can say that there are multiple methods and it is best to use whatever works for you and develop your skills.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back