Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A new way of life

Klakina

Last couple months I have really been researching a lot. Learned a lot of secrets the government tries to desperately to hide. But I have to ask, would it be wrong of to completely leave society? Of course I would still practice satanism and give great service to Satan. But it frowned upon to want to leave the “world” and try to find happiness away from the human constructs of goals and life needs. I wish to find it without the “aid” of the system. Would this be looked down on? Or would it be encouraged by Satan.

You should do whatever makes you happy, but remember that what you are trying to idolize as a life is nothing short of easy. Survival on your own means you won't have any free time other than striving for survival. Civilisation is of Satan and a gift to humanity and as HPS Maxine said, "Civilisation isn't something to take for granted". We aren't made to be lone wolves.

No internet, no JoS, no money, no knowledge, you would be nothing short of a primitive man.

Zoax said:
Last couple months I have really been researching a lot. Learned a lot of secrets the government tries to desperately to hide. But I have to ask, would it be wrong of to completely leave society? Of course I would still practice satanism and give great service to Satan. But it frowned upon to want to leave the “world” and try to find happiness away from the human constructs of goals and life needs. I wish to find it without the “aid” of the system. Would this be looked down on? Or would it be encouraged by Satan.
I also thought earlier about this, but I realised it would be dumb to leave the society and let the Jews control it, instead of fighting them from the society itself. Are we really going to allow the Jews to be the only intellectuals now while we are going into forests?

Also, when you stop having hangups about money you will come to love it. Money is the physical rapresentation of the qi.

It would be dumb to just sit by and let Jews and others do harm to humanity and the earth. I agree with you on that. Maybe the reason I’ve been so deeply into this idea is because I’m just tired of seeing this world get dumber and dumber. It brings me genuine anger to look at social media. Part of me wants to give up on the world/ but I also know Satan wants us to help free us. I shouldn’t be so hasty to leave, you know.

Zoax said:
It would be dumb to just sit by and let Jews and others do harm to humanity and the earth. I agree with you on that. Maybe the reason I’ve been so deeply into this idea is because I’m just tired of seeing this world get dumber and dumber. It brings me genuine anger to look at social media. Part of me wants to give up on the world/ but I also know Satan wants us to help free us. I shouldn’t be so hasty to leave, you know.
Abandoning civilization would not bring the change we are looking for, I am afraid. The best way to counter the filth is to develop yourself and participate in spiritual warfare and spread awareness about our enemy, the jews, in a safe manner so that you do not comporomise yourself.

Change will be slow and gradual, however, for as long as we do work on these things the change is as inevitable as rising Sun in the morning.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back