Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

biokinesis

Using witchcraft we can change our body yes. However not in the sense of growing a tail or changing your eye color.

An example of proper biokinesis would be like using Venus to help your skin or mars to increase muscularity and strength.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Using witchcraft we can change our body yes. However not in the sense of growing a tail or changing your eye color.

An example of proper biokinesis would be like using Venus to help your skin or mars to increase muscularity and strength.
what would i use for my hair to grow faster

blackmagickSS1488 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Use the energies of Venus.

blackmagickSS1488 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Rub your nails together. It is an ancient chinese practice. Nails are just hard hair, so in theory it would stimulate hair growth. Also, softly massage your head daily.

GoldenxChild1 said:
blackmagickSS1488 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

should i perform a full ritual or is power meditation enough?

GoldenxChild1 said:
blackmagickSS1488 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

I am not sure what ritual you mean but I was referring to things like a Venus square.
in order to do the venus square do i have to wait until a friday on a sign ruled by venus (taurus or libra) or can i do it anytime

blackmagickSS1488 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
blackmagickSS1488 said:

I am not sure what ritual you mean but I was referring to things like a Venus square.
in order to do the venus square do i have to wait until a friday on a sign ruled by venus (taurus or libra) or can i do it anytime

For some reason I don't know you are aloud to do a Venus square in any signs except for Virgo [its fall] or Scorpio or Aries [its detriment]. Same with the Sun, you can do it anytime except for it's falls and detriments.

blackmagickSS1488 said:
Begin the square during Friday during the hour of Venus and preferably in the home or exalted signs. Other than fall and detriment work as well, but not as optimally. When you continue the square best case scenario would be to do it every day during the hour of Venus, but any time works.

To begin the square you should be comfortable with beginner level meditations as so that you would not be wasting time. For example beginning a square with little to no meditation on your chakras would bring suboptimal or otherwise hampered results.

Having not done much of cleaning and freeing of the soul workings for negative aspects play a role as well.

blackmagickSS1488 said:
does anybody have any information on how to perform biokinesis

This is where i have spent about a year to a year and a half of intense research, meditations, and working with the gods. Biokinesis is extremely difficult but absolutely can be learned. it begins with a basic understanding of the brains chemistry and anatomy, as well as hormonal and glandular cycles. If you can influence your body hormonally and chemically, you can induce changes physically.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back