Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I want to know how to find my guardian demon

Devil

I am very confused about it I readed posts on it but I didn't get the point
Please help me in finding my GD.
HAIL SATAN

Devil said:
I am very confused about it I readed posts on it but I didn't get the point
Please help me in finding my GD.
HAIL SATAN

This has been answered countless times now, please use the search function on the forum.

Devil said:
Ok I will try once more
Thanks
Hail Satan

Here's a post by account Artisan which you should definitely read.

Artisan said:
Here's a great guide for you that I'd recommend you to check out as you seem very new but even if you aren't a beginner or a new SS it's still a great resource!

Beginner's Guide to Spiritual Satanism

Be sure to read this one after as it covers a lot of things not covered in the "Beginner's Guide".

Spiritual Satanism FAQ

With that all said, know that we are always here to answer questions! One other thing you should read is the following thread as it discusses the features of the forums and will be a great help in using, navigating, and searching the forums!

Forum Guide for New Members

Be sure to always read through the replies of each of the threads you visit as you very well may find awesome information there, questions you may want the answers to, and updated information in case the OP(original poster) made a mistake by accident!

Be sure to study the JoyOfSatan as well.

After you've read through the forum guide you'll know how to search for your own information and be able to find this thread.

How to Find Your Guardian Demon - Guide(alt)

Something I've tried that seems to be effective is you can go over to the Demons page in the joyofsatan.org site, focus on a Demons sigil that you feel could be your Guardian and silently ask them if they are your Guardian, and ask the Demon if they can "push" on your chest to indicate a "yes" answer, and to "pull" on your belly to indicate a "no" answer. (Sister Lydia's method yes/no astral communication here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=71495).

Then after you just relax and continue to focus meditatively, try to "feel" the answer and let go without expectation of what it might be. You can try more than once if astral communication is difficult for you. Just take your time and relax with it if you want to try this.

If you want, you can ask Satan to give you signs and clues that you'll understand to help guide you to know who your Guardian is.

Don't stress if you can't feel an answer yet or it takes you some time to find out who your Guardian Demon is. They'll guide and help you regardless of if you know who they are or not.

How to avoid taunts of christian people and family members about satanism

Devil said:
How to avoid taunts of christian people and family members about satanism

Don't reveal that you are one. You shouldn't have done that. They will barely let you exist in peace. Learn to keep it a secret. You can lose your job, friends, and even lovers. They have been lied to and programmed to mistrust and hate us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back