Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Goodbye

WolfNihilo

Just want to let everyone know that if this or Darkwolf (my older account) posts anything from now on it was hacked. I feel pulled more towards traditional satanism than spiritual satanism and wanted to leave on a good note.

HAIL SATAN!

WolfNihilo said:
Just want to let everyone know that if this or Darkwolf (my older account) posts anything from now on it was hacked. I feel pulled more towards traditional satanism than spiritual satanism and wanted to leave on a good note.

HAIL SATAN!

Why? What kind of thoughts or ideas have you encountered that have made you think this way? I strongly feel you will come to regret your decision. A lot of people come to this point only to come back.

WolfNihilo said:

HAIL SATAN!

wat? this is traditional. are you talking about that lavayanism?

Spiritual Satanism is the highest level of Satanism. I don't recommend leaving as you will most likely be back here regretting the wasted time.

WolfNihilo said:

HAIL SATAN!

No offense, but if you were opening your chakras less than a month ago, then you have not experienced even 1% of what Spiritual Satanism can offer you. You should give it at least 1 more good month, although any time will yield benefits.

I am not sure what differences you see between "traditional" and spiritual Satanism, or what has attracted you there. If this involves less meditating, or even none at all, then you are seriously shooting yourself in the foot.

I would hate for you to realize this at a later point and lament the lost progress, especially as the world undergoes future climatic events.

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, now is the time to ask not just us, but also the Gods to answer them for you, no matter of basic or silly they may seem.

I am sorry that some people, for lack of patience or for a different appearance from what they expect, go in search of these apparently more complex religions but seen from the inside they seem only child's games in comparison to Spiritual Satanism.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back