Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Who was the Satanic YouTuber?

TrueWords8787

I remember a guy a couple years ago who was named I think Anthony Keiting or something? What ever happened to him? He was this kind of jacked white guy with long hair who would do these huff and puff streams and had all of these props of satanic stuff. It was pretty entertaining despite how forced it seemed. What was his name and what happened him?

TrueWords8787 said:
I remember a guy a couple years ago who was named I think Anthony Keiting or something? What ever happened to him? He was this kind of jacked white guy with long hair who would do these huff and puff streams and had all of these props of satanic stuff. It was pretty entertaining despite how forced it seemed. What was his name and what happened him?

The guy got into legal trouble because some kid wanted to "sacrifice" a couple people to enter a pact (which doesnt work that way) while using advice they got from koetting. E.A. koetting got all their stuff removed from facebook and youtube. The guys was doing drugs and is more like a "famous" wiccan, but definently not a satanist. The guys brings me back to when I was I lavayanist and was watching this guys videos. Even then I still didn't know what the hell they were talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6GfKlY-W-Y

A group of jews (Fox) talking about a jew who makes money by selling lies about Satan and the Gods, and this jew's lies influence another jew to murder.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back