Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

guardian demon

iminadream

hi, i was wondering who my guardian demon is. so i’ve been thinking and noticed that i have had a strong and huge fascination with the god Anubis, ever since i was a very small child and really adored him. i tried to find out everything i could about him and this fascination about him lasted years and is still like this.

could it be that i have some kind of connection to him? thanks for answers in advance ^^

Yes, you could try meditating on His sigil for example.

Ipos_3807.gif

iminadream said:
hi, i was wondering who my guardian demon is. so i’ve been thinking and noticed that i have had a strong and huge fascination with the god Anubis, ever since i was a very small child and really adored him. i tried to find out everything i could about him and this fascination about him lasted years and is still like this.

could it be that i have some kind of connection to him? thanks for answers in advance ^^
Yes, why not.
Call him, ask him for a sign. If necessary, invite him and contact the pendulum if your astral feelings are not completely clear. You can invite your guard demon and learn his name with a pendulum. In turn, does the problem start with your name A? If not, go ahead. Look at the demons in the letter he's standing on and ask them all for pendulum. You'll find it somehow. It could be Anubis because you're connected, but let's not be specific.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back