Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about my possible guardian demon.

Hi Hi

Pay attention to signs and be open to them when you searching for your guardian or doing any methods to find them.

# You can contact Andras to show you a sign if he is your guardian. I also did this with Azazel to ask if he was my guardian and to show me a sign. He gave me a big sign the next day when i went for a walk.

# You can also ask Satan to send you your guardian demon if you are not sure who it really is. I did this. I asked Satan before i went to sleep and the next morning Azazel woke me up wanting my attention.

These 2 options worked for me to come to a conclusion even though i did other methods to find my guardian as well and had many signs from Azazel but i wasnt sure if it was really him. But now I'm 100% sure with all the blatant repeated signs and confirmation.

But everyone is different

Otherwise if you still struggle and not sure, just keep spiritually advancing yourself and work on being more open and keep working for Satan and the Gods. You dont have to rush to know who your guardian is now. Things take time. It took me time.

Start also talking to your guardian and bond with them even if you dont know who it is yet. They'll probably reveal themselves to you eventually and show you signs.

Your bond and relationship with your guardian is very important.

Serbon, Henu and Stormborn i thank you with my fullest gratitude. Currently, I'm in school and just has asked father if Andras is my guardian demon.
Again I thank you brothers for the guidance you have given me.

SatanIsRealAndAGod said:
Serbon, Henu and Stormborn i thank you with my fullest gratitude. Currently, I'm in school and just has asked father if Andras is my guardian demon.
Again I thank you brothers for the guidance you have given me.

Do a Ritual to Andras, bathe and wear clean clothes before that. Dim the lights, only have candle light. Sit down comfortably, focus on his sigl and tell him what you want him to tell and that you please ask for a sign from him, respectfully of course.
Go into a deep trance, as deep as possible. And keep meditating on him, feel his energy, connect to him, use your will to really connect to him. It is important to be very relaxed and not to force anything, and see what happens. Take your time doing this.

It is a good idea to meditate before you do that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back