Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Money working

Reed

Hello. my mother has so many economical issues, since years. I want to explain that all of this might have happened because we suspect that someone we know cursed her. In fact she has those issues since like three years. So many years and she has been defamed and paying what is not her responsibility. she feels so bad. I would like to know if it would be better to do a money working. if i do a money working, will this affect her too? Idk what to do, if to remove this eventual curse, purify etc because for now i can't have a job, but i want to help as i can.

Reed said:
Hello. my mother has so many economical issues, since years. I want to explain that all of this might have happened because we suspect that someone we know cursed her. In fact she has those issues since like three years. So many years and she has been defamed and paying what is not her responsibility. she feels so bad. I would like to know if it would be better to do a money working. if i do a money working, will this affect her too? Idk what to do, if to remove this eventual curse, purify etc because for now i can't have a job, but i want to help as i can.
Before money working it would be better to remove obstacles. You could try doing returning curses 1&2 on her, and after removing filth you can get more and better results from a money working on her.

Henu the Great said:
Reed said:
Before money working it would be better to remove obstacles. You could try doing returning curses 1&2 on her, and after removing filth you can get more and better results from a money working on her.

Related to this, if someone does a working for removing negative karma how much impact can have on other family members?

Dark Blue Eye said:
Related to this, if someone does a working for removing negative karma how much impact can have on other family members?
I am afraid there is no meter for how much, but changing the course of your fate does have an impact on those around you for sure.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back