Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"cheating" the system?

Big Dipper

So, i'm wanting to be a translator of Japanese, but I was wondering if it would be easier to pick up if I tried a jupiter square. I know that a mercury square rules language, but it's really long and I was wondering since jupiter rules foreign culture and higher education - is it possible that a jupiter square would work too, or to some extent at least?

Another thing, I heard the gods are able to hear any one of us speak to them in any language and they can translate to themselves and back, how would we be able to do that?

Studying japanese and becoming fluent in it would need something like 3-4 years, a mercury square is extremely short compared to that.

Aquarius said:
Studying japanese and becoming fluent in it would need something like 3-4 years, a mercury square is extremely short compared to that.

jupiter square is 16 days though :lol:

Big Dipper said:
Aquarius said:

jupiter square is 16 days though :lol:
That's even more short, and if I'm not mistaken jupiter rules languages(check it, I'm not sure about it), so it would be good.
But it's also true that today is the last day for a jupiter square, so be quick about it.

Jupiter would be fitting on this only by extension as it rules over cultures and foreigners, and also higher education. Mercury is primarily for languages and communication so that would be more fitting option for learning a language faster/easier. Mercury is also vital for intelligence, which is something that would help learning a new language.

If there is hesitancy towards a 64 day square, then a 40 day working can be an option. Either with the planetary mantra, or with the rune Mannaz. Alternatively one could also grow so as to such working does not seem so large making it less of a hurdle.

Henu the Great said:
Jupiter would be fitting on this only by extension as it rules over cultures and foreigners, and also higher education. Mercury is primarily for languages and communication so that would be more fitting option for learning a language faster/easier. Mercury is also vital for intelligence, which is something that would help learning a new language.

If there is hesitancy towards a 64 day square, then a 40 day working can be an option. Either with the planetary mantra, or with the rune Mannaz. Alternatively one could also grow so as to such working does not seem so large making it less of a hurdle.

so if I decide to just do the mantra for 40 days, It would be the spiritual version - so, sva-ha, and how many reps do you think is good, 10?
and for the affirmation : "In a safe, healthy and positive way for me the power of mercury is making me fluent in reading, writing, speaking and understanding all languages now and forever" or "...the power of mercury is making me fluent in all fields of all languages now and forever" which one is best, or do you happen to have a better one? thx

Most people only use 10% of the Vocabulary in day to day usage. The Michel Thomas method is based on this ,so that a person can learn to speak from the jump.

You can download it from the torrents. If you don't know how tell me and I'll explain it to you.

Jack said:
Most people only use 10% of the Vocabulary in day to day usage. The Michel Thomas method is based on this ,so that a person can learn to speak from the jump.

You can download it from the torrents. If you don't know how tell me and I'll explain it to you.

could you explain please?

Big Dipper said:
So, i'm wanting to be a translator of Japanese, but I was wondering if it would be easier to pick up if I tried a jupiter square. I know that a mercury square rules language, but it's really long and I was wondering since jupiter rules foreign culture and higher education - is it possible that a jupiter square would work too, or to some extent at least?

I am planning to start a Jupiter square on 5th May and a Mercury square on 4th for Chinese. Someone was talking about doing squares for the same purpose simultaneously empower them and I want to try. Though it may have the opposite effect as the energy is divided. We’ll see.

Big Dipper said:
so if I decide to just do the mantra for 40 days, It would be the spiritual version - so, sva-ha, and how many reps do you think is good, 10?
and for the affirmation : "In a safe, healthy and positive way for me the power of mercury is making me fluent in reading, writing, speaking and understanding all languages now and forever" or "...the power of mercury is making me fluent in all fields of all languages now and forever" which one is best, or do you happen to have a better one? thx
What you put in, you get out. More is better, but going over your limits would set you back.

The affirmations seem good.

Big Dipper said:
Jack said:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:BB8E28C8FBA74F6BB6BDDAB8630454C0014DF6A5&dn=Michel%20Thomas%20Complete%20V3&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fmovies.zsw.ca%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.dler.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.0x.tf%3A6969%2Fannounce

Learn how to use utorrent from YouTube and copy paste the above magnet link to Utorrent.

It has the Japanese course as well.

If you still can't figure it out tell me and I'll personally upload it to icedrive.

It's only about how to speak Japanese as quickly as possible.

Jack said:
Big Dipper said:
Jack said:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:BB8E28C8FBA74F6BB6BDDAB8630454C0014DF6A5&dn=Michel%20Thomas%20Complete%20V3&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fmovies.zsw.ca%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.dler.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.0x.tf%3A6969%2Fannounce

Learn how to use utorrent from YouTube and copy paste the above magnet link to Utorrent.

If you still can't figure it out tell me and I'll personally upload it to icedrive.

sorry, i've had issues with torrent before. Could you upload it to icedrive please, and what is icedrive?

Big Dipper said:
Another thing, I heard the gods are able to hear any one of us speak to them in any language and they can translate to themselves and back, how would we be able to do that?
In telepathy your messages are translated into energy and the recipient's pineal gland then translates the energy into an understandable language.

Big Dipper said:
Jack said:
Big Dipper said:

sorry, i've had issues with torrent before. Could you upload it to icedrive please, and what is icedrive?
https://icedrive.net/s/Q9CRR2f9NkSFPa93xtFQF4Pw43a1

https://icedrive.net/s/Zhf3W4yhPkSS182TPNSCf5y17wCi

https://www.7-zip.org/

Jack said:
Big Dipper said:
Jack said:

Utorrent is a privacy nightmare.

If you're going to torrent something then use something from privacytool.io's torrent section.

Also I'm sure I don't need to say this but run your torrent client through tor if you're on a PC or even better, torrent it through tails using transmission.

Lilac said:
Utorrent is a privacy nightmare.

If you're going to torrent something then use something from privacytool.io's torrent section.

Also I'm sure I don't need to say this but run your torrent client through tor if you're on a PC or even better, torrent it through tails using transmission.
Utorrent used to be decent, now it is adware.

I am using libretorrent at the moment, simple and efficient.

Utorrent is a virus. It has it's own kind of fake bitcoin, and it secretly uses everybody's computers as miners to create more of these coins. Plus stealing and selling personal information.

Qbittorrent is supposed to be much better.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back