Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Third Eye doubts

Reed

I started re-using mantras on chakras, since i took a long break months ago. i was doing yoga and chakra cleaning, but less frequently and without any mantras. now, all my chakras already are open. i still feel third eye pressure. but i noticed that if i close my eyes, i don't see any color. is that normal? i remember that sometimes i was seeing colors, closing my eyes. i feel the third eye pressure, but not this.

The third eye is not necessarily about vision or seeing colors. The largest thing that it is for is intuition and being able to see the truth in all situations. This is also affecting mental visualisation and visual imagination. But strength and clarity of intuition is the largest effect.

It is extremely effective to use both the Laguz and Dagaz runes on the third eye to help improve your intuition. If you do this for a few days, you will immediately feel this improvement.

Reed said:
I started re-using mantras on chakras, since i took a long break months ago. i was doing yoga and chakra cleaning, but less frequently and without any mantras. now, all my chakras already are open. i still feel third eye pressure. but i noticed that if i close my eyes, i don't see any color. is that normal? i remember that sometimes i was seeing colors, closing my eyes. i feel the third eye pressure, but not this.

Continue to develop your Third Eye. The Third Eye is a very important Chakra, and it takes time to fully activate it. I recommend strengthening your 6th Chakra and your Pineal Gland.

Reed said:
Thank you brothers and sisters ^^

Meditate on your upper chakras, and try to see the Colours and Shapes. Practice it, take your time.
This is important for further advancement.

BrightSpace666 said:
Reed said:

Continue to develop your Third Eye. The Third Eye is a very important Chakra, and it takes time to fully activate it. I recommend strengthening your 6th Chakra and your Pineal Gland.

This is a very good piece of advice, by doing so the entire upper chakra system will benefit from it.

I did a jupiter Square to empower my pineal gland, and as a result, my upper chakras got empowered by a great deal. Nadhis opened, I felt electric forces on my skull, and my 3rd eye got also very much electrified by it.

BrightSpace666 said:
Reed said:

Good job on being helpful btw. Keep it up, this much appreciated.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Pineal_Meditation.html .

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/3rd666.html This is a little more advanced meditation than the other one. Don't push yourself too hard. You can add this as you go along. Your pineal gland will get stronger. My advice is to start with the meditation above.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back