Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Relationship Advice..?

Maeve666

I am in a very very very happy relationship with my partner and we are both madly in love with each other.

I know Satan and the gods put him in my life with purpose. He showed me the JoS website. He helped me navigate the site and explained things that I didn’t understand (to the best of his abilities).

We are both Aryan, but I am more Aryan than he is. This is a huge insecurity of his because he feels as though he is not good enough for me. He also thinks he’s going to pass on inferior genes to our future children.

So to get to the questions:

What do you guys think? What are your opinions on the matter?

Are there any links to articles or posts that you think I should show him? Do you know any facts that will help ease his mind?

Thank you for reading this!! <3

If you mean that you have blonde hair blue eyes and his hair and eyes are darker, but he is still White, then there is no need for him to worry. A lot of people think only blonde/blue is Aryan, but the truth is, even in the ancient myths and stories there are white people from Ireland and Norway (countries considered to be pure white) with people described as having dark, even raven-black, hair.

Looking at reality, many couples have children who are "Whiter" than they are. I myself have family where one parent is blonde/blue but the other parent has very dark hair, yet their children (who are grown now) have pale blonde hair. I have more cousins who have parents with dark hair, yet their hair is light, because the parents were genetically complimentary to each other, resulting in the best expressions of the genetics to be inherited.

Further, when 2 Whites are under guidance of Satan, and have decent genetics, if they both meditate, they will pass along the best of their genes. The child will have the best expression of the inherited genes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back