Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Subconscious chakra-opening

WolfNihilo

Is it possible for someone to subconsciously, or unknowingly open one of their chakras?
Is it possible to be born with one or more chakras already open?

When I meditate, I tend to draw my focus inwards and feel a pressure right where my third eye chakra should be. Also if I meditate on my back, my cat will lay directly on my solar plexus chakra, and since cats are hypersensitive...

Sidenote for context, I do not know if I have successfully opened any of my chakras and am worried in case I damage something. Would I or can I just keep putting energy through?

WolfNihilo said:
Is it possible for someone to subconsciously, or unknowingly open one of their chakras?

When I meditate, I tend to draw my focus inwards and feel a pressure right where my third eye chakra should be. Also if I meditate on my back, my cat will lay directly on my solar plexus chakra, and since cats are hypersensitive...

Sidenote for context, I do not know if I have successfully opened any of my chakras and am worried in case I damage something. Would I or can I just keep putting energy through?

I'll answer your questions one by one in accordance to my current knowledge.

No, this isn't possible, opening of a chakra is something that takes conscious direction of energy. If you have read through the JoyOfSatan(alt)site you would have eventually stumbled upon an article called The Three Steps of Witchcraft(alt).

In the article it explains the three fundemental steps of all spiritual workings, raising energy, programming energy, directing energy. All spiritual workings involve these three steps, even meditations contain these three steps. To give you a quick example, aura cleaning, you raise energy either through vibration or breathing it in from the sun(or from an alternate light source), You program this energy to clean your aura and chakras, you direct this energy to your aura and chakras.

Now, you may be a bit confused because there doesn't seem to be any programming besides deciding that the energy is cleaning your aura and chakras, but, there are three reasons why that is.

A. Different energies carry different properties. Look no further than the Runic Kabalah(alt). Each of the runes are used for different things. This is because different types of energy have different properties. In the case of the AOP, the suns energy has properties of reflection, cleaning, and protection.

B. Different colors hold different proprties. In the same way that energies can hold innate proprties, energies of certain color hold their own proprties. Review the The Magickal Properties of Color(alt) to understand

C. Belief. I'm sure you've heard of the placebo effect. If not, in short, when multiple test subjects were given a pill filled with sugar and told that it would cure x ailment and due to the belief of the subjects, the ailments was cured. Even though the subjects weren't given any medicine, the fact that they believed they were getting medicine which would cure their ailment caused the ailment to be cured due to that belief. This is similar to what happens during the aura cleaning meditation and is slightly related to mental affirmation. Due to the fact that you believe that the energy(which holds cleaning properties due to reasons A and reasons B) allows the working to be much more powerful. The belief itself is the programming portion.

Now that I've mentioned all this, you might be wondering how it's related to opening the chakras. The reason it's related is because all spiritual workings must follow the three laws of witchcraft in order to have any effect on reality. Opening the chakras are no different.

Yes, if in your past life/lives you did energy work and completely opened one of your chakras.

The above questions are ones which can easily be answer through studying the JoyOfSatan Main Site which can be found either at our mirror page which hosts all JoS Ministries affiliated webpages [b=https://www.SatanIsGod.org/]SatanIsGod[/b] and the seperate [b=https://www.JoyOfSatan.org/]JoyOfSatan[/b] Main Site.

The reason there are backups is in case one goes down you can access the others.

I'd also recommend reading the following pages made by members here to make understanding easier for new members.

Beginner's Guide to Spiritual Satanism(alt)
Spiritual Satanism FAQ(alt)
Forum Guide for New Members(alt)

Pressure is completely normal, in the beginning it's a sign of a chakra being more active. As for why a chakra is becoming more active, it can happen for a variety of reasons including but not limited to, cleaning your aura and chakras, planetary transits in conjunction with your astrology chart, working on said chakra, effects of the FRTR as a result of the hebrew alephbet losing power(The hebrew alephbet is what the jews have used to cast curses on gentiles for thousands of years. As we progress with the FRTR the bindings and curses cast by the jews using the hebrew alephbet lose power as the FRTR is the destruction of the alephbet)

Successfully opening a chakra, for most people, takes a considerable amount of time, not to mention, just having an open chakra doesn't amount to great spiritual power, in fact, a clean closed chakra is 1000x better than a dirty open chakra. In regards to your worries about causing damage, as long as you follow the instructions listed on JoyOfSatan you should be fine.

Something very important is to always listen to the signs your body and in this case, your soul, are giving you. If something feels very wrong then stop immediately and find something else. Spiritual Satanism isn't a fast paced thing, imagine spiritual advancement like lifting weights, you don't go in one day and try to lift 300lbs when you have no experience or you could seriously injure yourself. You work your way up from 5lb to 10lb, 15lb, and so on until you're able to get to 300lb with proper form SAFELY.

In regards to meditating the most important thing is knowledge, so, as I've recommended in the other replies, read through the JoyOfSatan main page as a lot of your questions will be answered. There's also the SatanIsGod website mirror which hosts all of the JoS Ministries pages which you should eventually read through as well.

If you want a meditation program to follow which is easy and straight forward then I would recommend the 40 Day Meditation Program

Something important to note is that the 40 day is missing the 6th chakra opening in between the opening of 3rd eye and opening the crown. Be sure to add Seven days after the 3rd eye opening to open the 6th in accordance to the JoyOfSatan website Opening the Soul 666(alt) page.

After the 40 day you can follow the instructions listed at the end of the 40 day PDF and create your own meditation program.

There's also the following page which you can draw from as a reference to create your own program Basic Meditation Program(alt)
Astaroth's Eastern Connection(alt)

And, if I had a recomendation, in conjunction with the above information, it would be good to follow a rough outline of the Hell's Army 666(alt Training manual found at the bottom of the page.

I do hope that the above answers all of your questions, however, if there's anything you're unclear about or confused on, or, if you have something else you want to ask, feel free to quote me in a reply.

Hail Satan.

Dynasty said:
WolfNihilo said:

I'll answer your questions one by one in accordance to my current knowledge.

No, this isn't possible, opening of a chakra is something that takes conscious direction of energy. If you have read through the JoyOfSatan(alt)site you would have eventually stumbled upon an article called The Three Steps of Witchcraft(alt).

In the article it explains the three fundemental steps of all spiritual workings, raising energy, programming energy, directing energy. All spiritual workings involve these three steps, even meditations contain these three steps. To give you a quick example, aura cleaning, you raise energy either through vibration or breathing it in from the sun(or from an alternate light source), You program this energy to clean your aura and chakras, you direct this energy to your aura and chakras.

Now, you may be a bit confused because there doesn't seem to be any programming besides deciding that the energy is cleaning your aura and chakras, but, there are three reasons why that is.

A. Different energies carry different properties. Look no further than the Runic Kabalah(alt). Each of the runes are used for different things. This is because different types of energy have different properties. In the case of the AOP, the suns energy has properties of reflection, cleaning, and protection.

B. Different colors hold different proprties. In the same way that energies can hold innate proprties, energies of certain color hold their own proprties. Review the The Magickal Properties of Color(alt) to understand

C. Belief. I'm sure you've heard of the placebo effect. If not, in short, when multiple test subjects were given a pill filled with sugar and told that it would cure x ailment and due to the belief of the subjects, the ailments was cured. Even though the subjects weren't given any medicine, the fact that they believed they were getting medicine which would cure their ailment caused the ailment to be cured due to that belief. This is similar to what happens during the aura cleaning meditation and is slightly related to mental affirmation. Due to the fact that you believe that the energy(which holds cleaning properties due to reasons A and reasons B) allows the working to be much more powerful. The belief itself is the programming portion.

Now that I've mentioned all this, you might be wondering how it's related to opening the chakras. The reason it's related is because all spiritual workings must follow the three laws of witchcraft in order to have any effect on reality. Opening the chakras are no different.

Yes, if in your past life/lives you did energy work and completely opened one of your chakras.

The above questions are ones which can easily be answer through studying the JoyOfSatan Main Site which can be found either at our mirror page which hosts all JoS Ministries affiliated webpages [b=https://www.SatanIsGod.org/]SatanIsGod[/b] and the seperate [b=https://www.JoyOfSatan.org/]JoyOfSatan[/b] Main Site.

The reason there are backups is in case one goes down you can access the others.

I'd also recommend reading the following pages made by members here to make understanding easier for new members.

Beginner's Guide to Spiritual Satanism(alt)
Spiritual Satanism FAQ(alt)
Forum Guide for New Members(alt)

Pressure is completely normal, in the beginning it's a sign of a chakra being more active. As for why a chakra is becoming more active, it can happen for a variety of reasons including but not limited to, cleaning your aura and chakras, planetary transits in conjunction with your astrology chart, working on said chakra, effects of the FRTR as a result of the hebrew alephbet losing power(The hebrew alephbet is what the jews have used to cast curses on gentiles for thousands of years. As we progress with the FRTR the bindings and curses cast by the jews using the hebrew alephbet lose power as the FRTR is the destruction of the alephbet)

Successfully opening a chakra, for most people, takes a considerable amount of time, not to mention, just having an open chakra doesn't amount to great spiritual power, in fact, a clean closed chakra is 1000x better than a dirty open chakra. In regards to your worries about causing damage, as long as you follow the instructions listed on JoyOfSatan you should be fine.

Something very important is to always listen to the signs your body and in this case, your soul, are giving you. If something feels very wrong then stop immediately and find something else. Spiritual Satanism isn't a fast paced thing, imagine spiritual advancement like lifting weights, you don't go in one day and try to lift 300lbs when you have no experience or you could seriously injure yourself. You work your way up from 5lb to 10lb, 15lb, and so on until you're able to get to 300lb with proper form SAFELY.

In regards to meditating the most important thing is knowledge, so, as I've recommended in the other replies, read through the JoyOfSatan main page as a lot of your questions will be answered. There's also the SatanIsGod website mirror which hosts all of the JoS Ministries pages which you should eventually read through as well.

If you want a meditation program to follow which is easy and straight forward then I would recommend the 40 Day Meditation Program

Something important to note is that the 40 day is missing the 6th chakra opening in between the opening of 3rd eye and opening the crown. Be sure to add Seven days after the 3rd eye opening to open the 6th in accordance to the JoyOfSatan website Opening the Soul 666(alt) page.

After the 40 day you can follow the instructions listed at the end of the 40 day PDF and create your own meditation program.

There's also the following page which you can draw from as a reference to create your own program Basic Meditation Program(alt)
Astaroth's Eastern Connection(alt)

And, if I had a recomendation, in conjunction with the above information, it would be good to follow a rough outline of the Hell's Army 666(alt Training manual found at the bottom of the page.

I do hope that the above answers all of your questions, however, if there's anything you're unclear about or confused on, or, if you have something else you want to ask, feel free to quote me in a reply.

Hail Satan.
Thank you for that. It did answer my questions and I'm just glad I wont be damaging anything
Hail Satan

Dynasty said:
in fact, a clean closed chakra is 1000x better than a dirty open chakra.

So your saying someone such as myself who has been around these past twenty years on and off until 2016 when I said "Fuck it let me get serious". And I've spent these past few years except karmic workings cause I don't really know what to remove. Maybe if I had access to a being of higher power telling me it would help.

But if I've spent these few years cleaning to the best of my abilities. Both visual and mantra even doing a lot of Returning Curses pt.1/2 since it came out in 2018.

Your saying my chakras work at a far better level though closed and not opened. Than if said advancing member opened theirs and was a dirtier.

I've tried believe me though dealing with burn out and lack of discipline is not good. I'll admit I've been thinking heavily these past few days to work on my chakras and maybe help myself elevate myself to a better person, honestly at this point I don't care about certain stuff like being a God or immortality. I simply want to elevate myself to become better even if my life is kinda "meh".

Also to further compound the issue. If someone say a good non-Satanist meditator i.e. mindful meditator someone who followed Buddhism and acquired a good skill of focus and mental process.

And they decided to come on board and see what we are about and they like our stuff.

IF they spent a solid year or two cleaning/protecting/mindful/void/trance/chakra spin/K-Yoga/H-Yoga/and a few breathing exercises only. Would that procure better benefits to opening a/all chakras?

In other words if they spent say two years working on their soul through these non-chakra methods or semi-chakric methods. Does the factor they decide to focus on 7+3E+Pineal and focus on that heavily as part of their routine.

Does that mean their journey on opening their chakra goes better?

Certainly not all dross/dirt can be removed but does their efforts in working on charka compound better than someone starting off and going gung ho with meditation not to burn out but discipline?

I know HP.Cobra mentioned cleaning > empowerment to a degree because the fact you replace negative energy with positive and the chakra elevates from the lower dross levels.

Found it interesting falls in line with a lot of members mentioning similar things. Like I said the other day in another thread the statement cleanliness is next to Godliness.

It is both not practical nor realistic to stay away from those who do not meditate, or in better terms, do not practice the 8 fold path.

First line of action to ensure smooth daily life: Aura cleaning (and other forms of cleaning) and aura of protection. Secondly come things such as spiritual warfare and stronge sense of self (fire type of energy). Lastly but not leastly delusions and harmful programming have to be removed and changed.

And thus one can have normal relations with anyone they desire. Sometimes people rub each other the wrong way, and then it would be better to not interact or to keep distance to such people. To go to the extreme of being a hermit is not neccessary for most people as that is not something that fits most people.

WolfNihilo said:

The power and influence of certain chakras can be determined by certain aspects and/or planetary positions in your chart, they may also entail which will be easier to open as well. Even certain transits may affect this too. I think at birth, most of the time all our chakras are open it's just that due to the deprivation of spiritual knowledge and practice these close eventually until they are worked on again.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back