Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

pluto square

Big Dipper

Now I know that we don't have the outer trans planet square because they were being held off until we were more capable of handling them, but I've been wondering - since pluto rules death would it be possible that the pluto square is so powerful it could be used to end someone? Also, if one is too weak to really "control, or use" a pluto square would the possibility of the mage dying be high, almost the same as suffering from a saturn square once you start it?

Big Dipper said:
Now I know that we don't have the outer trans planet square because they were being held off until we were more capable of handling them, but I've been wondering - since pluto rules death would it be possible that the pluto square is so powerful it could be used to end someone? Also, if one is too weak to really "control, or use" a pluto square would the possibility of the mage dying be high, almost the same as suffering from a saturn square once you start it?
In general the planets after Saturn are too far away and such a square should last less than a day.
But they are still too unstable energies to work with, and yet there are other, safer methods of working with the planets after Saturn.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
A square is not able to be used on anybody other than yourself. It is connected to your soul as you are doing it.

shouldn't you be able to extract that from yourself and send it to someone though?

Squares and Sanskrit are two things that you should absolutely never try to use for a curse. Because they are attached deeply in your soul when you are doing them. They are becoming part of you.

Thersthara said:
Can't we use the squares on people other than ourselves?

I've heard that we can use the Venus square to make someone fall in love or the Mars square to make someone sexually desire us.

doesn't it work like that?

No, it is working only on your own soul and not anybody else. These work by making your own soul to be attractive in some way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back