Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Antinatalism?

Reed

What do you think about antinatalism movement? They believe that for avoiding new life creatures suffering in this system, it would be better to not procreate. I find it a depressing idea, but i also think that this society is ill and tragic. And i would never procreate especially in this society, for not making my children suffer (as an example, since i don't want to have children). I agree with some of their points, but i don't think life itself is wrong. I think society makes life bad. And I also think that so many people (christians most of the times) find it fun to procreate and don't take their responsibility for this. What do you think?

What I think is the idea is 100% jewish.

The idea that you should feel bad for wanting kids or for having them serves one purpose. Gentiles are programmed to make themselves go extinct.

You should be thinking the exact opposite, specially if you are white. If you can support them financially, by all means have as many kids as you possibly can with someone from your race. If you can't, it is time to start thinking about creating the conditions for this to happen... our race is literally on the brink of extinction and people are feeling guilty for having kids.

The world is not the ugly, horrible misery the jews paint it to the Gentiles in order to have them perpetually scared of everything.

There is joy, beauty and prosperity out there.
If you can't reach them, you have to develop your own abilities. As a Satanist, you have the power to reach these things and many more, and you should not settle for anything less than that.

The sole purpose of each and every life form is to ensure its survival as a species. We are no different. We have the same mission. Our species must survive, thrive and evolve. And for that to happen people need to have children.

Even if the world gets nuked or whatever I still plan on having children. Sure they might struggle but the Gentile race lives on until better times are achieved.

Imagine when a forest is hit by a lightening bolt and everything burns to the ground. Many species live there and they struggle severely, but next Spring everything starts flourishing with life again.

I know this is a silly analogy but my point is we are currently going through our fire and it is the jew who sets everything in flames. It rots our society to the point people want to give up on their obligation as part of a species. They on the other hand breed like rabbits.

As Satanists, we have the tools to fix society. And it is our duty to do so. The Gods granted us the ability to create the necessary conditions for us to escape suffering and fulfill our role not only as individuals but also as a species.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back