Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Effects of astrology/element?

DarkWolf

So I was looking at one of the other forums on finding your gaurdian demon and it mentioned dominant element. What is that? How do I find it?
It also mentioned favorite element. Is that just another term or is that literally which element you like the most?

For astrology, what does astrology mean to a SS? What would I look for?

DarkWolf said:
So I was looking at one of the other forums on finding your gaurdian demon and it mentioned dominant element. What is that? How do I find it?
It also mentioned favorite element. Is that just another term or is that literally which element you like the most?

With Astrology you can learn what makes you be the way you are, which forces motivate you to act in certain ways. Which forces motivate you to like or dislike something. Which forces determine your wealth or poverty. Your health or illness. So on and so forth.

When we engage in the Eight-Fold Path, we are essentially taking over, and we are no longer at the mercy of fate. By learning Astrology, you will learn that you are make your own fate. With this knowledge you will know which areas to work on and change the course of your life.

Furthermore, you can learn about future 'fated' events, and take advantage of them, such as timing your magickal workings with these, which will drastically empower them; or in case of unfortunate ones, dodge them altogether through protection workings or something of that nature.

Here is an explanation about Astrology.

Read the contents of Azazel's Astrology for Satanists website. And then use the Joy of Satan Astrology Portal to generate your chart. Since you are new to this, let me just go ahead and tell you that you should never reveal anything about your chart. That is because it is also possible to take advantage of bad planetary transits to curse someone. If they are able to know when such transits will happen.

About your question - When you generate your chart, there will be a table with the 'Distribution in the Signs' which display the elements that correspond to the signs your planets are placed in. If most of your planets are placed in water signs like Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces, then that will be your dominant element.

This also provides some general knowledge about the way you are. If you lack certain elements, you can invoke them when you are ready to, and this will help you get balanced.

There is much more about Astrology, but this should be able to get you started. The linked websites are pretty much all that you need. In the Astrology sub-forum there is also a lot of knowledge and books shared by the Clergy and experienced members.

BlackOnyx8 said:
DarkWolf said:

With Astrology you can learn what makes you be the way you are, which forces motivate you to act in certain ways. Which forces motivate you to like or dislike something. Which forces determine your wealth or poverty. Your health or illness. So on and so forth.

When we engage in the Eight-Fold Path, we are essentially taking over, and we are no longer at the mercy of fate. By learning Astrology, you will learn that you are make your own fate. With this knowledge you will know which areas to work on and change the course of your life.

Furthermore, you can learn about future 'fated' events, and take advantage of them, such as timing your magickal workings with these, which will drastically empower them; or in case of unfortunate ones, dodge them altogether through protection workings or something of that nature.

Here is an explanation about Astrology.

Read the contents of Azazel's Astrology for Satanists website. And then use the Joy of Satan Astrology Portal to generate your chart. Since you are new to this, let me just go ahead and tell you that you should never reveal anything about your chart. That is because it is also possible to take advantage of bad planetary transits to curse someone. If they are able to know when such transits will happen.

About your question - When you generate your chart, there will be a table with the 'Distribution in the Signs' which display the elements that correspond to the signs your planets are placed in. If most of your planets are placed in water signs like Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces, then that will be your dominant element.

This also provides some general knowledge about the way you are. If you lack certain elements, you can invoke them when you are ready to, and this will help you get balanced.

There is much more about Astrology, but this should be able to get you started. The linked websites are pretty much all that you need. In the Astrology sub-forum there is also a lot of knowledge and books shared by the Clergy and experienced members.
I read the websites, and what was the ascendant?

DarkWolf said:

Look at all the elements of the planets in your chart, as well as your ascendant. Aries, saggitarius and leo are fire, aquarius libra and gemini are air, capricorn, virgo and taurus are earth, and cancer, scorpio, pisces are water.

Take for example some one has 4 fire planets, 1 earth planet, 2 air planets and 2 water planets, with their ascendant in an air sign. their dominant element is fire

or for example a chart with 4 earth planets, 3 water planets, 2 fire, and one air, with a water ascendant. Water and earth would be the dominant elements, but in that order because the ascendant is in a water sign, and is a shadow over the entire personality of the chart as well as its ruler.

DarkWolf said:
also descendant, midheaven and ic

The Ascendant (AC) was the rising sign on the eastern horizon at the moment you were born. It is the sign on the cusp of the first house. The planet that rules this sign is your chart ruler. This describes how you look, your face, the body, the outer personality, etc. This sign/planet has the strongest influence on you.

The Descendant (DC), is the cusp of the seventh house, it is on the oposite side and shows you what kind of partners you are attracted to, what kind of connections you make with people, etc.

The Midheaven (MC - Medium Coeli), is the cusp of the tenth house, shows your life goals, career, reputation, etc.

Finally on the opposite side of the chart there is the Imum Coeli (IC), the cusp of the fourth house shows you about your mother, family affairs and so on.

This is only a basic explanation, I'm sure others can contribute more to this.

Make sure to read the books HPS Maxine shared some years ago. You can also find some old posts from her , that were re-uploaded in the Astrology forum.

DarkWolf said:

There is also one more thing i would like to mention. As far as finding who your guardian is, look at the people you normally attract in aquaintences, friendships and relationships. If you pay attention to astrology and read charts, don't be surprised if you see a trend. Almost all the people i talk to, befriend or become attracted to romantically either have the same chart ruler as me, share my dominant element and have a grand trine in it as i do, or have some emphasis of my venus sign which is also of my dominant element. My guardian shares all the above characteristics as far as what element he is and his planet and sign.

Its not about what element you love the most. Its about what element makes you up the most, and that is strongest in your personality, as well as what characteristics you are attracted to in others and vibe with the best based on the manifestation of that element. The loving an element the most probably comes from someone being naturally drawn to what makes them up for the most part already, but this will not always be the case.

Shadowcat said:
DarkWolf said:

Look at all the elements of the planets in your chart, as well as your ascendant. Aries, saggitarius and leo are fire, aquarius libra and gemini are air, capricorn, virgo and taurus are earth, and cancer, scorpio, pisces are water.

Take for example some one has 4 fire planets, 1 earth planet, 2 air planets and 2 water planets, with their ascendant in an air sign. their dominant element is fire

or for example a chart with 4 earth planets, 3 water planets, 2 fire, and one air, with a water ascendant. Water and earth would be the dominant elements, but in that order because the ascendant is in a water sign, and is a shadow over the entire personality of the chart as well as its ruler.
Is it possible to have 2 dominant elements? I have 4 planets each in air and fire then 1 each in earth and water

WolfNihilo said:
Shadowcat said:
DarkWolf said:

Is it possible to have 2 dominant elements? I have 4 planets each in air and fire then 1 each in earth and water

Yes it is.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back