Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What happens when Sun dies?

Reed said:
Is that true? If yes, how earth will go on?
Stars are indeed finite.

I can't say how Earth would go on though. After a supernova there is not much going on. Fortunately Universe has many habitable places aside from Earth. If there would be no Sun in our current stage, Humanity as we know it would cease to exist.

If the sun ever dies, it would be many Billions of years from now. We and our gods are about half of one Million years old and look how much we have done already. We are already going to be able to go around the solar system in just a few years. Think how much better our technology will be in a few Billions of years? We can just go somewhere else or maybe even prevent anything bad from happening to the Sun.

Henu the Great said:
Reed said:
Stars are indeed finite.

I can't say how Earth would go on though. After a supernova there is not much going on. Fortunately Universe has many habitable places aside from Earth. If there would be no Sun in our current stage, Humanity as we know it would cease to exist.
In 7 billion years, I'll bet humans will be advanced enough to move the Earth to another star. :D

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=347209 time=1650651300 user_id=346]
Henu the Great said:
Reed said:
Stars are indeed finite.

In 7 billion years, I'll bet humans will be advanced enough to move the Earth to another star. :D
True that.

Just assume that it never will, and put it out of your mind. It's not something anyone needs to worry about.

Naturally we would need to find a new solar system to live in if that happened. There are many Suns that are all connected to the Black Sun.

Considering that Satan is the most advanced being in existence and that he is about half a million years old, now consider the fact that we are advancing exponentially, within even 6 billion years, we will be able to do everything.
Take into account that 6 billion years is 6000 million years, and with a quick calculation we come to understand that 6 billion years is equivalent to Satan's life (up to now, of course) multiplied by 12000.
So I'm going to snap my fingers and the Sun will stop causing us problems, okay?

Now all joking aside, you don't have to worry, it would be absurd to predict what our life will be like in 2000 years, plus the universe is full of places to live, so it doesn't make much sense to think about what will happen in 7 billion years.

Veritá_666 said:
Considering that Satan is the most advanced being in existence and that he is about half a million years old, now consider the fact that we are advancing exponentially, within even 6 billion years, we will be able to do everything.
Take into account that 6 billion years is 6000 million years, and with a quick calculation we come to understand that 6 billion years is equivalent to Satan's life (up to now, of course) multiplied by 12000.
So I'm going to snap my fingers and the Sun will stop causing us problems, okay?

Now all joking aside, you don't have to worry, it would be absurd to predict what our life will be like in 2000 years, plus the universe is full of places to live, so it doesn't make much sense to think about what will happen in 7 billion years.

We dont know if Satan is the most advanced being for sure.

There could be older being than Satan that are even more powerful, but maybe they do not care about humanity.

Reed said:
According to the mainstream science, the Sun will expand and `eat` the whole solar system in 4.5 billion years, but is a period that long that speaking about what would happen then is of no usefulness at this time. If we manage to restore the ancient order of things on the planet again, I think it would take probably a matter of centuries until humans would be advanced enough to move to other planets, this if we would be guided by the Gods in all this time. I read in Nazi Germany they were already working on prototypes of spaceships, only after a few years of existence and from a country that was collapsing from all perspectives. And I am quite confident the United States has been working on similar machines as well.

Jrvan said:
Just assume that it never will, and put it out of your mind. It's not something anyone needs to worry about.

Naturally we would need to find a new solar system to live in if that happened. There are many Suns that are all connected to the Black Sun.
What is a black sun

We don't even know if mainstream science is correct about this, as no one as had the chance to observe a star's lifecycle from birth to supposed. It may not be like that. A lot may happen in between. Not every star may behave the same way either. The nuclear fusion process may not 100% work like mainstream science says. The quantity of hydrogen the Sun possess may have been miscalculated. Some Suns may even have the ability to regen themselves in some ways. Quantum physics was also not consulted in determining the lifespan of a star...

You get the gist. There is no point in wondering something that's allegedly 6 billion years away when not even our spiritual ancestors have lived that long.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back