Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is Mouth Breathing ok

Hi i read online that mouth breathing is bad, but for breathing exercises can i do mouth breathing, i feel like i can get more air in, and the breathing exercise becomes more powerful like in Wim Hof Breathing etc etc

The Phantom Stranger said:
Henu the Great said:
Pranyama is meant to be done through nostrils.
oh alright
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Sithali.html

The above is an exception, maybe you would like to try it out?

Henu the Great said:
Henu the Great said:
Pranyama is meant to be done through nostrils.
oh alright
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Sithali.html

The above is an exception, maybe you would like to try it out?

oh thanks but like i have another question, when doing breath of fire, i can hold my breath for quite a while actually but i can't keep contracting my anus for that long, so what do i do? should i stop the retention when i can't contract my anus anymore or should i stop the retention when i have an urge to breath?

oh thanks but like i have another question, when doing breath of fire, i can hold my breath for quite a while actually but i can't keep contracting my anus for that long, so what do i do? should i stop the retention when i can't contract my anus anymore or should i stop the retention when i have an urge to breath?
Just hold for as long as is comfortable, including mulabandha. Never strain pranyama in any way, it can be dangerous to do so and would be counterproductive anyway. You can also train root lock outside of pranyama to get better at it.

Hi i read online that mouth breathing is bad, but for breathing exercises can i do mouth breathing, i feel like i can get more air in, and the breathing exercise becomes more powerful like in Wim Hof Breathing etc etc

Mouth breathing every day is extremely bad for you, it leads to the degeneration of the muscular and skeletal structure of the face and skull. Look up "mewing" with your favorite search engine and you should be able to find some good information on proper tongue placement.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back