Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it ok if im conservative

Meanguy3509

Probably dumb question but i see lots of stuff saying stuff like all democrats are satanic and all conservatives are Christian, can I still be Satanist if I'm conservative?

Conservative is quite close to Satanic values in many ways. Disregard Christianity, it's just a Jewish program. Conservativism without this means to uphold family and other fundamental values that move way past Christianity.

Yes, it should be OK to consider yourself a "Conservative", just be aware that it's a political ideology and therefore lower than your religious beliefs.

You can believe or align with anything you want. The democrats and conservatives both platform themselves on ideas that appeal to many people. They both ostensibly stand for good things, and they both lie and support different sides of the same dark jewish agenda for humanity. Neither political ideology is complete and perfect, and this is by design. It's an illusory game meant to distract humanity and get them to invest their energy into one of two sides that don't care about them, and all along they could just unify as a population and take matters into their own hands. Nobody has to support either of these corrupt political parties, and people are deceived into believing that they have no power to change things in society without going through these two main gate keeping bandit organizations. It's just a waste of time for everyone. It's as much of a distraction as American football while they run away with everyone's money and tax dollars, and implement new bills and laws behind our backs while we're not looking because we only see what they want us to see which is the tv.

If you're smart then you will never believe that a politician actually stands for any of the good values that they and their party claim to represent. They don't believe in any of it, and they don't care. It's all just advertising to win your support.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Conservatism is ineffective and hasn’t conserved anything which is why we are NS.
I would also argue that conservatism, particularly U.S. based, is really filled with a mixture of crap that go against NS. The core of it seems to be ok but the other stuff are a waste of time.

Pumpkin671 said:
I would also argue that conservatism, particularly U.S. based, is really filled with a mixture of crap that go against NS. The core of it seems to be ok but the other stuff are a waste of time.
Yeah definitely NS is more populist and Conservatism was about corporation and billionaires making more money thankfully trump helped them be more populist.

Meanguy3509 said:
Probably dumb question but i see lots of stuff saying stuff like all democrats are satanic and all conservatives are Christian, can I still be Satanist if I'm conservative?
Both sides in US are controlled by the same people because the Federal Reserve and all the banks, mass media and all the control means where the jews manifest their power through are affecting the entire nation, not just one party or the other. In my opinion irrespective of what party has the power at a certain time, the country is going to the same direction, and when the other party comes to power, they will just continue the same agenda. Trump even if it had all the good intentions in the world he still had to follow the same agenda in order not to become the second JFK. I would say being convervative in US in merely choosing the smaller out of two obvious evils. As for democrats being `satanic` and conservatives being `christian`, that's just nonsense. Jews at the head of judaism and christianity and doing ritual sacrifices, drinking blood, cursing humanity and practice paedophilia and yet they blame `satanists` for the very things they do themselves, this is even more obvious in islam. So being `conservative` only because you don't want to be `satanic democrat` is just a political trap to get people into one side or the other. In US where there is a two-party system it probably helps voting the lesser (the Conservative Republicans in this case) evil but that's all there is to it.

The Alchemist7 said:
Meanguy3509 said:
The%20Illusion%20of%20Free%20Choice%20democrats%20republicans.jpg

Depends how conservative you are. I have found that difference between American conservative politicians and democrats is about 10 years, give or take.

Allow me to explain, approximately a decade ago, one of the conservative talking points was that gay marriage is unacceptable, that trans rights should not be even considered, and many other things opposed to democrats. Wind the clock even further back, conservatives were even against the race mixing.

What’s happening today? They are fine with gay marriage, they of course don’t see anything wrong with race mixing, they don’t even think there is anything wrong with gay people. Heck, even trans people are ok, they are just “not ok with them participating in women’s sports”.

And in the next 10 years, you will probably see their talking points even more diluted. Rinse, repeat. In my humble opinion, they are only acting like a pressure release valve, people run to them when they expect things to change and when they are fed up with bs, because they present themselves as alternative. However, when you give them the vote, you see that nothing really much changes. Oh, they might do something right, just to fool the masses that “they are doing something”, but these “victories” are almost always overshadowed by losses.

With all of the above said, it begs the question, what are you actually “conserving”? Where do you draw the line and say “this is the set of values and ideas that I am sworn to protect and I won’t back off from this”? Nowhere to be seen, judged by the experience.

In fact, “conservatives” are quite (((progressive))), they just progress slower.

Meanguy3509 said:

The elites of democrats, republicans, hollywood, corporations, banks, etc. are all jewish or judeo-affiliated. They are not of Satan, they just use Satan's and the gods name to blameshift and to make the christian masses believe in jewsus even more.

Personally, I am a monarchist (if they are approved by Satan and the gods).

Both sides of this puppet system are jewish controlled. I'm assuming you're talking about the social aspects of conservatism, which are mostly fine, but the party does not represent those values at all anymore. There is a such thing as controlled opposition. For example, this war in Ukraine is ultimately about destabilizing the dollar and moving closer to a digital global currency that can be easily tracked and controlled.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back