Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to get rid of depression?

Meanguy3509

Rather new here and I've seen online that a good way to "get over" depression is to get into religion but I've always hated Christianity and i just wanted to know if there's a way that Satanism could make me "better" (as of now i am atheist)

Meanguy3509 said:
Rather new here and I've seen online that a good way to "get over" depression is to get into religion but I've always hated Christianity and i just wanted to know if there's a way that Satanism could make me "better" (as of now i am atheist)
Hi. To get rid of depression you need to find the source that causes it and then try to concretely act to eliminate that source from your life. I don't think there is any `pathological depression` caused out of nothing but if such `syndrome` exists then it is probably rooted in past lives, deep in the soul. Meditation, especially the ones we do here, are probably the most healthy ways to discover what causes depression and then acting upon it to get it sorted. Depression can be caused by many things, usually scarcity in a certain aspect of life, whether is money, sex, `affection` fom others or loneliness, physical issues with the body, certain diseases one might suffer from. Depending on the source cause it might take a lot of time until it is completely fixed. Taking depression pills not only that doesn't target the source cause of depression but it is addictive and in many cases utterly useless or does much more harm than help.

Meanguy3509 said:
Finding the root of the depression is key here, talking to someone may be an option here. Taking meds is not a great option unless you are under suicide idealization (romanticizing suicide) then it would be a good option to take while talking to a trained professional.
In this case however, it would be good to read over the site (JOS) and read more of the forums. Having a strong belief system, ties with a community, a strong resilience and a place to express oneself is what helps people (in general) progress past depression.
While I personally was not depressed when I came to JOS, I did find it helpful in my years after particularly during hard times.

Meditate, practice Yoga, exercise, have a healthy diet. Most common cause for depression is low bioelectricity combined with bad eating habits and other self-destruction tendencies like smoking, alcohol, etc.

To learn more about the mechanisms of the soul, read the JoyOfSatan.org website.

Quit all bad habits that do not contribute for your overall improvement.

Set goals for all areas of your life and work on them every day. It doesn't matter if it looks difficult or impossible, just set what you have to do and get started. Be focused.

Be a winner everyday.

Never stop doing these things and you will never even think about depression again. Because you don't have time for it, you'll be too busy being a Winner.

Good luck.

Meanguy3509 said:

Satanism is not an escape from depression. It seems that you have unresolved issued and/or pent up anger. As others have wisely stated, you need to find the root cause of your depression. Sometimes, it's caused by emotional pain and other times it's caused by a negative but temporary planetary transit.

Have you thoroughly read the main site?
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

From my experience, I can say that depression can be greatly alleviated/ eliminated by:
1. Cleaning your soul with light.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

2. Opening and empowering your chakras.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

3. Vibrating the Jupiter spiritual mantra for a set number of reps and affirming accordingly.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satans_Squares.html

HS.

Meanguy3509 said:

Depression is caused first by a lack of energy. If you have never meditated in your life, if your lifestyle does not include other forms of energy intake, you are likely depleted and this drains your willpower and makes you feel dead on the inside.

I recommend you try some breathing exercises and begginer meditations found in the joy of satan website.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

The other primary cause of depression is a lack of purpose which rots your mind. Satanism will provide you with a purpose and meaning to your existence also. Read through our website and see if it resonates with your being. I hope you find your path in life.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/

Greetings. I would give a simple: yes! But, it will take time and effort. Father SATAN gave us all we need to be happy positive and productive. It's within ourselves. "Look within, not without" A couple meditations that a High Priest here gave me which I found helpful were the blue light meditation, and the beautiful meditation from Satan. Let me see if I can add the links here .. https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satans_Meditation.html
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Blue_Light_Meditation.html
Ok good. Worked. I know these are marked under intermediate, but I found them pretty easy and effective. We're all glad you found us, Especially Father SATAN. You'll find this path, way of life rewarding. Blessed be
HAIL SATAN
HAIL LERAJIE

Meanguy3509 said:

Not sure how familiar you are with energy work, but one could solve this relatively easily through Sun and Mars energies and their associated runes of Sowilo and Thurisaz. The rune Wunjo relates to community bonds and can counter emotions through the sort of blissful feelings of the upper chakra pertaining to relationships. These avenues yield both permanent and short-term solutions.

In a simpler sense, look at Dahaarkan's advice and attempt to raise your general energy. Although many different energy types make up a soul, when one raises energy, this generally reflects an increase in more fire-style energies (like the Sun and Mars listed above, particularly the Sun).

This is also corroborated in our physical world where exercise (Mars), sunlight (Sun), and interaction with others (Wunjo) counter depression. An additional linkage between the Sun and depression exists through our digestive system, which is why some people develop eating disorders.

The Phantom Stranger said:
For me, my own depression is gradually getting better with breathwork and meditation.

I guess its important to have patience, quick fixes for serious mental health issues don't exist.

Read my post in this thread for ideas for permanent solutions, please.

There are many roots for depression. In some cases, it is caused by deep-seated traumas acquired in childhood. It is not as simple as raising your energies or do more energy work. You actually need to heal from those traumas with a combination of things.

One part is energy work, specifically freeing the soul workings and psychological healing. Lydia has shared in the past a working for psychological healing.

The other part is addressing the trauma on the mental, emotional and physical level by improving your self-talk, lifestyle and so on.

In some of the most severe cases, support from a loved one may be needed to heal from it. If you don't anyone in you life that qualifies, the workings prescribed above will attract someone to fulfil that position.

In conclusion, like some people said, you need to find the root cause of depression inside you, like some people suggested. Only then you can act on it effectively. Clues to the roots of this may be found in your birth chart. Those who never experienced any severe form of depression cannot understand this and will always think you're being dramatic and that only some basic things are going to solve it.

Stormblood said:
There are many roots for depression. In some cases, it is caused by deep-seated traumas acquired in childhood. It is not as simple as raising your energies or do more energy work. You actually need to heal from those traumas with a combination of things.

One part is energy work, specifically freeing the soul workings and psychological healing. Lydia has shared in the past a working for psychological healing.

The other part is addressing the trauma on the mental, emotional and physical level by improving your self-talk, lifestyle and so on.

In some of the most severe cases, support from a loved one may be needed to heal from it. If you don't anyone in you life that qualifies, the workings prescribed above will attract someone to fulfil that position.

In conclusion, like some people said, you need to find the root cause of depression inside you, like some people suggested. Only then you can act on it effectively. Clues to the roots of this may be found in your birth chart. Those who never experienced any severe form of depression cannot understand this and will always think you're being dramatic and that only some basic things are going to solve it.

Let me add that, in severe cases, just raising your energies or increasing some types of energies in your soul will not cancel depression but only bury it. It will resurface in periods, which is why it is important to heal from trauma in those cases. Burying things will undermine you from the subconscious level in a similar way to taking drugs so you feel a fake sense of joy instead of feeling your real emotions. It's better to address this earlier than later on because fake joy is not conducive to personal growth. Personal growth is addressing your shortcomings and evolving past them.

In the case of childhood trauma, one also needs to realise that it's usually not their fault but the fault of their family, the enemy, other people outside of themselves. So they don't need to feel any shame or guilt for the situation they are in, because it was out of your control. Give themselves a break.

There is no easy or quick solution to depression unless this is light/moderate (i.e. caused by lack of direction or low energy, rather than trauma).

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=356996 time=1653161078 user_id=21286]
For me, my own depression is gradually getting better with breathwork and meditation.

I guess its important to have patience, quick fixes for serious mental health issues don't exist.

Oh nice, but rune stuff might be advanced for beginners maybe

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=356996 time=1653161078 user_id=21286]

But I still might give it a shot tho, I think i can control my body somewhat while in a trance so, i should be able to probably vibrate the runes, i'm still trying to master the trance state

But I still might give it a shot tho, I think i can control my body somewhat while in a trance so, i should be able to probably vibrate the runes, i'm still trying to master the trance state

When I was a beginner, I jumped into vibrating massive amounts of runes. Although this was not ideal, and I had to work on my focus and trance, mastering those is not required to get effects from your runes or other energy.

In other words, I would simply view it as part of your spiritual practice, which you improve alongside your other skills. There are cases where using runes, especially on good dates, would be very beneficial for someone, even if they are not fully competent just yet.

In regards to depression, for example, this June 21st (Summer Solstice) is a great opportunity for working with Saulo. Another example of where runes (or mantras as a whole) may be useful is with your AOP, or with deep cleaning. For me, it felt easier to chant large amounts of energy, as opposed to inhaling an equivalent amount, which allowed me to put lots of energy into those activities.

For a trance, you do not always need a trance just for vibrating the runes, although proper focus is more necessary here. You should still feel the energy regardless of a trance. Yet, when it comes time to program and direct the energy, this is when you want a trance. Furthermore, don't forget to spend 1 or 2 minutes feeling and further visualizing the energy after you program it with the affirmation.

If you do the above, you should not have any problems with runes.

Lastly, the exact cause of your depression will be seen in your astrology chart. For example, Neptune can bring general sorrow, Saturn can bring poor self-esteem or feelings of unworthiness, and a weak or debilitated Sun or Mars will recent in overall low fire in your soul. Fixing these usually requires a combination of freeing workings, planetary squares, as well as other 40 or 80 day workings.

As explained In the sermon on Saturn, depression may also be merely the consequence of one not seeing things going well or for the better, feeling over time unable to solve their problems and achieve their goals and aspirations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back