Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reaction to xian objects?

DarkWolf

Yesterday I was shopping with my family and a worker came over to help with our issue we were having. When she came over, suddenly I started feeling several stabbing pains along my back close to my spine. I look more closely at her and she was wearing a cross. Is there any possible connection? I didnt think i would be so sensitive to xian symbols. Any way to prevent this in future?

DarkWolf said:
Yesterday I was shopping with my family and a worker came over to help with our issue we were having. When she came over, suddenly I started feeling several stabbing pains along my back close to my spine. I look more closely at her and she was wearing a cross. Is there any possible connection? I didnt think i would be so sensitive to xian symbols. Any way to prevent this in future?
I don't know if there's a connection, I mean crosses are pretty much everywhere. Keep up your AoP

DarkWolf said:
Since objects have auras too, maybe the aura/energy of the cross was completely repulsive for you. Try experimenting by getting closer to christian objects and see what reactions you will have, also if you have different reactions to different objects. Also if is possible and if nothng happens, try returning to the same place and find an excuse to get closer to the same person again to see if you have the same pains. It is possible that that particular cross was `blessed` by some jew priest, i.e, charged with judeo-christian energies that would naturally be repulsive for a Satanic soul that is sensitive to different types of energy (sensitivity which naturally occures with advancement).

The Alchemist7 said:
DarkWolf said:
Since objects have auras too, maybe the aura/energy of the cross was completely repulsive for you. Try experimenting by getting closer to christian objects and see what reactions you will have, also if you have different reactions to different objects. Also if is possible and if nothng happens, try returning to the same place and find an excuse to get closer to the same person again to see if you have the same pains. It is possible that that particular cross was `blessed` by some jew priest, i.e, charged with judeo-christian energies that would naturally be repulsive for a Satanic soul that is sensitive to different types of energy (sensitivity which naturally occures with advancement).
After some research, I'm almost certain that was the case. I don't know about getting close to that particular person as I don't remember a name, but after she left the pains stopped so it might be something to look into.

This is still me, just username change, but proximity to crosses like the wooden keychain kind doesn't hurt, only creates a feeling similar to disgust. So either it was coincidence, blessed by a priest and infused with judeo-christian energy, or my AoP was particularly weak that day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back