Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Selling the god's image?

Big Dipper

In the dark. With the Pearls and the Sharks.
I keep getting pissed off on how inaccurate satanic merch sites are to the point that I damn near want to do one on my own that way someone would be doing it right, not that I know how I would do any of that, but It would still be pretty cool.

But I was wondering on what the gods might think of their sigils and such being sold, like a poster of their sigil. Of course a cup coaster would be in bad taste since you're using their sigil from getting a cup ring on a table, or any of their quotes on a piece of underwear, these would be really stupid and I would never buy them, but for small things like the posters for example, what would the gods think of stuff like that?

I know I'd kill for an accurate sigil of baphomet statue, but no one knows what they're doing and I can't get one they always have the pentagram pointed up on it's head. I remember the case where someone famous made a type of "satanic" shoe and got a bunch of backlash, I don't remember why though. Also the "solve co aguela", is that jewish, still can't figure it out?

Big Dipper said:
I keep getting pissed off on how inaccurate satanic merch sites are to the point that I damn near want to do one on my own that way someone would be doing it right, not that I know how I would do any of that, but It would still be pretty cool.

But I was wondering on what the gods might think of their sigils and such being sold, like a poster of their sigil. Of course a cup coaster would be in bad taste since you're using their sigil from getting a cup ring on a table, or any of their quotes on a piece of underwear, these would be really stupid and I would never buy them, but for small things like the posters for example, what would the gods think of stuff like that?

I know I'd kill for an accurate sigil of baphomet statue, but no one knows what they're doing and I can't get one they always have the pentagram pointed up on it's head. I remember the case where someone famous made a type of "satanic" shoe and got a bunch of backlash, I don't remember why though. Also the "solve co aguela", is that jewish, still can't figure it out?

One can donate some off the money to JOS, generated from this. As long you don´t put thear sigils in a cicle or combine them with other things in a bad way for thear image/reputation, I think everything is fine. As with everything that falls into the category off spreading satanism do it anonymous or not directly connected to JOS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back