Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

1 question about the 3rd eye

TheCrimsonScythe

I have done what I'm supposed to do to open my third eye for the right amount of days, whenever I do the mantra I can feel it on my forehead, and when I meditate on it I can feel it. But how do I know if its open?

TheCrimsonScythe said:
I have done what I'm supposed to do to open my third eye for the right amount of days, whenever I do the mantra I can feel it on my forehead, and when I meditate on it I can feel it. But how do I know if its open?
The third eye doesn't completely open after 4 days, just keep advancing, if you did the exercise for 4 days then now start with 6th chakra.
Feeling pressure on your forehead is good

How The 3rd Eye Work.
It can take years to open your third eye completely. It took me over 3 years to do that. Do the third eye meditation for four days and then move on to the crown chakra, throat chakra etc. and if you want you can continue to do some vibrations to stimulate it further.

Once the third eye is fully open, in addition to pressure sensations, you can feel an icy energy coming from the crown chakra to it. In those moments you also experience, ( at least in my case ) how the sexual energy rises on the Sushumna and reaches the 6th chakra, where you experience extreme joy.

Sometimes I have also experienced the feeling of the body as if it were limitless, without boundaries. It happens when I put my attention on my crown chakra and third eye. Then you can also hear astral sounds, especially thunder.

The third eye is also the centre of Vidyut Shakti,which is the most sublime form of Prana and has the ability to discern truth from falsehood and to purify and destroy any obstacles. Vidyut Shakti can raise the Kundalini serpent, so be careful.

Continue to meditate on the third eye and try to develop it, using its powers. Try to improve your visualization and astral vision (which is not from the third eye, but from the wave of energy that comes through the crown chakra to the pineal gland and then to the third eye and expands ordinary perception).

Once you move forward with the third eye, you may feel as if it is burning and absorbing energy on its own. Train and use its abilities and gradually you will advance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back