Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On opening the Heart Chakra

HunterH666

The JoS webpage has all the detailed instruction on how to do so but there is a small thing that confuses me. How many days should I repeat this meditations ?
For the throat chakra you have to do vibrations once a week but on this one there isn't much detail about that.
I don't want to go guessing so that's why I'm writting this . I want to advance correctly .

If you had done 40 days meditation program, then the rest has no end. You would want to empower your chakras either with Necronomicon mantras or runes. And also be sure you keep your cleanse, void meditation etc. in your schedule. These are significant.

I think I will look into runes both for empowering the chakras and freeing myself from negative energy, curses etc.
I've made the mistake once of not putting enough time or attention to the meditation of protection or cleaning the aura . It won't happen again.

Bright Truth said:
If you had done 40 days meditation program, then the rest has no end. You would want to empower your chakras either with Necronomicon mantras or runes. And also be sure you keep your cleanse, void meditation etc. in your schedule. These are significant.
Sanskrit is awesome for tuning and empowering chakras as well.

Henu the Great said:
Bright Truth said:
Sanskrit is awesome for tuning and empowering chakras as well.
Thanks. I will be sure to look into that as well !

HunterH666 said:
The JoS webpage has all the detailed instruction on how to do so but there is a small thing that confuses me. How many days should I repeat this meditations ?
For the throat chakra you have to do vibrations once a week but on this one there isn't much detail about that.
I don't want to go guessing so that's why I'm writting this . I want to advance correctly .
Normally it should take only one day to open the chakras, including the heart chakra, with the exception that the third eye `officially` takes 4 days (in my case it took 5). After you open your chakras it might be more beneficial if you would focus on cleaning them for first and then empowering them, as Lydia posted here:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=70110

What she posted is a 28-days cycle of deep cleaning, but normally you should have a meditation for cleaning the chakras that you would do daily as part of your normal routine. In my opinion you should do this after you have completed a 28 days cycle of deep cleaning as Lydia posted there.

After that, the routine cleaning meditation can simply be spending 30 seconds to 1 minute per chakra vizualizing them in bright yellow-white energy and vizualizing how all negative energies and curses are being eliminated from them, and then you would say an appropiate affirmation. You should also include chakra empowering meditations in your program at this stage, meditations like inspiring energy in each chakra, vizualize them spinning as fast as possible and then program the energy, or vibrating power words into each individual chakra while vizualizing them either in their natural colour, either in white-yellow energy and then say the affirmation for empowerment. But all this should be attempted after you have finished a 28 days cycle of deep cleaning.

The Alchemist7 said:
HunterH666 said:
Normally it should take only one day to open the chakras, including the heart chakra, with the exception that the third eye `officially` takes 4 days (in my case it took 5). After you open your chakras it might be more beneficial if you would focus on cleaning them for first and then empowering them, as Lydia posted here:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=70110

What she posted is a 28-days cycle of deep cleaning, but normally you should have a meditation for cleaning the chakras that you would do daily as part of your normal routine. In my opinion you should do this after you have completed a 28 days cycle of deep cleaning as Lydia posted there.

After that, the routine cleaning meditation can simply be spending 30 seconds to 1 minute per chakra vizualizing them in bright yellow-white energy and vizualizing how all negative energies and curses are being eliminated from them, and then you would say an appropiate affirmation. You should also include chakra empowering meditations in your program at this stage, meditations like inspiring energy in each chakra, vizualize them spinning as fast as possible and then program the energy, or vibrating power words into each individual chakra while vizualizing them either in their natural colour, either in white-yellow energy and then say the affirmation for empowerment. But all this should be attempted after you have finished a 28 days cycle of deep cleaning.
I'm glad I can start empowering after 28 days . I will vibrate surya each day to cleanse myself .
Thank you for your help!

HunterH666 said:
I'm glad I can start empowering after 28 days . I will vibrate surya each day to cleanse myself .
Thank you for your help!
Lydia posted the best 3 dates in April when we can start the deep cleaning cycle. The last one is Saturday 30 April, you might get the maximum of the meditation you will be doing if you start the 28 days cycle on 30 of April, I think until then you can carry on with the 40 days meditation program but you can do simple cleaning on chakras and the soul instead of empowering (I am not sure what the program contains) and start the proper cleaning working on the chakras on 30th for 28 days.

I am not sure if you read this before but irrespective of your stage and meditations, Returning curses 1 and 2 is a must-do meditation that should be done daily in order to keep your soul clean and have a safe advancement
Returning Curses 1: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
Returning Curses 2: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

Personally I got to the point where if I don't do returning curses every morning is highly likely that I will have a bad day or annoying or bad things will happen. But these two meditations do not target the chakras specifically but the soul as a whole and the aura so beside these you would still need to do the chakra cleaning meditations, namely the deep cleaning one for 28 days which is the most ideal to be started on 30 of April and after that you would have a meditation that you can do daily for cleaning chakras, something which shouldn't be very time consumming, it depends on how much time you have available as well. Is a lot of cleaning to do but not doing it can significantly slow down your advancement or even have negative outcomes because empowering your soul without cleaning it from curses and karmic problems and negative energy will empower these negative aspects as well.

The Alchemist7 said:
HunterH666 said:
Thank you for your help!
Lydia posted the best 3 dates in April when we can start the deep cleaning cycle. The last one is Saturday 30 April, you might get the maximum of the meditation you will be doing if you start the 28 days cycle on 30 of April, I think until then you can carry on with the 40 days meditation program but you can do simple cleaning on chakras and the soul instead of empowering (I am not sure what the program contains) and start the proper cleaning working on the chakras on 30th for 28 days.

I am not sure if you read this before but irrespective of your stage and meditations, Returning curses 1 and 2 is a must-do meditation that should be done daily in order to keep your soul clean and have a safe advancement
Returning Curses 1: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
Returning Curses 2: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

Personally I got to the point where if I don't do returning curses every morning is highly likely that I will have a bad day or annoying or bad things will happen. But these two meditations do not target the chakras specifically but the soul as a whole and the aura so beside these you would still need to do the chakra cleaning meditations, namely the deep cleaning one for 28 days which is the most ideal to be started on 30 of April and after that you would have a meditation that you can do daily for cleaning chakras, something which shouldn't be very time consumming, it depends on how much time you have available as well. Is a lot of cleaning to do but not doing it can significantly slow down your advancement or even have negative outcomes because empowering your soul without cleaning it from curses and karmic problems and negative energy will empower these negative aspects as well.
My strategy includes cleaning my chakras by vibratin Surya 28 times per chakra , cleaning the aura , doint returning curses 1 and 2 , practicing void ,opening the soul and visualising Satan's sigil before going to bed. In essence the majority is cleaning I want to get rid of xian filth once and for all.

After the 28 days program I am going to empower as you said.

I can relate to the last part. It just shows how powerful these rituals are and to what extent they protect us. We shouldn't let a day slip in if we want to progress!

when you do the „opening chakra meditations“ are the chakras fully open after that ? if not so what to do to open them completely?

godhead666 said:
when you do the „opening chakra meditations“ are the chakras fully open after that ? if not so what to do to open them completely?
Hello, they aren't. Opening the chakras completely is a long journey which can easily take years. I think what the opening meditations do is to simply open a basic/small flow of energy through them, so it gets them ready for gradual advancement. You need to pay attention at not vibrating too many reps into the chakras at the beginning as they are not `ready` to take in so much energy.

Removing your karmic and life problems also can be considered part of `opening yout chakras` because when you lack something in your life, that issue is rooted in the chakra associated with that aspect of the life, creating a blockage in the chakra, The energy therefore cannot flow freely through them, which also makes it impossible to safely raise the Kundalini.

thank you for answering my question, cause i cant really find information how to really open them fully.

i thought they where gonna open cause on the „opening the 6th chakra“ it says the meditation activates the „pineal grand“ „do the meditation for seven days, The 6th chakra is the bliss chakra. When activated, you will definitely feel it. Indescribable intense bliss“

but it doesnt say like you have to do
more meditations or work after you did that for 7 days straight.

At some of the chakra opening pages it says you have to do extra work and do the meditations often like after doing it for some days straight do it like 1-2 Times a week but on some other chakras it just doesnt say after doing it for 7 days straight to do it again or something and it confuses me a little bit.

godhead666 said:
thank you for answering my question, cause i cant really find information how to really open them fully.

i thought they where gonna open cause on the „opening the 6th chakra“ it says the meditation activates the „pineal grand“ „do the meditation for seven days, The 6th chakra is the bliss chakra. When activated, you will definitely feel it. Indescribable intense bliss“

At some of the chakra opening pages it says you have to do extra work and do the meditations often like after doing it for some days straight do it like 1-2 Times a week but on some other chakras it just doesnt say after doing it for 7 days straight to do it again or something and it confuses me a little bit.
Many informations have to be pierced together from different pages for a better understanding of things. Common sense is something that helps with this ordeal.

Yeah bro but on some chakra meditations it just doesnt tell you to do the exercise again or another one.

godhead666 said:
Yeah bro but on some chakra meditations it just doesnt tell you to do the exercise again or another one.
Yet, we have instructions to work on our chakras every day, just like doing other essentials every day and we have the chakra meditation pages along with other pages for chakras for specifics.

Combining these we can deduct that one has to work on these continuously making progress.

godhead666 said:

The meditations where you have to meditate on a chakra for a certain number of days are as you said, just to activate them. To fully open them is a different notion, and you do this by meditating on and cleaning them daily with no exception if possible. Is similar to physical exercise on a group of muscles, after the first training you will likely have a strong sore (you `activated/stimulated` the certain muscle) and after that you train constantly so that muscle will grow in size and strenght. Same with the chakras although obviously you don't have to train a muscle every day but the concept of empowering is the same.

I think the reason why it doesn't say specifically what to do after you activated a chakra, is because the meditations to do after are in the meditation section so after you activated all your main chakras you would normally go there and see what meditations you can do on all your chakras daily. For example:
EZ Chakra Spin
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/EZ_Chakra_Spin.html

Chakra Breathing
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Chakra_Breathing.html

Opening Blocked Chakras
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Open_Blocked_Chakras.html

Plus what I mentionned above. There is a range of meditations you can do.

The chakra opening versions are a small program to get them activated or at the very least bring in initial empowerment. Remember your messing with the soul and in turn with the electrical system of the body. So the chakra awakenings are just that awakenings.

but...

In the beginning stages there is three general consensus:

1. Perform chakra awakening and remain with them for a while. For beginners or at least those who want to do it slowly follow the waiting period.

2. Perform chakra awakening ONLY and remain with them till the chakra is activated and felt.

OR:

3. Perform Chakra awakening for the 40-day guide or the initial chakra awakening and after your done perform FCM(Full Chakra Meditation). The problem with FCM is it's outdated in terms of repetitions for example the chakra awakening tell you 5-16-4 etc.etc. with FCM generally as low as 3 and as high as 10. Most people agree that FCM should be about longevity rather than short-term gains with burn out.

In other words remain with a unbalanced but consistent amount OR move unto a balanced amount.

No one is saying perform charka color breathing energy into the respective chakra or white-gold and then perform high blasts of FCM. So in essence you don't need to do 36-40-55-88-100-216 etc.etc. No rather stick with 3-10, feed the Gods or the Hydra heads in small doses of direct stimulation in the long term. It's better to spend 5-6 months feeding them 3-10 then burning yourself out three weeks into it doing 40+ blastings.

The entire point is slow and steady no need to burn yourself out.

Many will state WAIT 3-10 is quite low. The process of direct stimulation is compounded by cleaning/protecting; cleanliness is next to Godliness and cleaning is an indirect but strong method of empowering not just specifically but in general. As HP.Cobra said cleaning > empowerment to a degree because cleaning can not just slough off negativity but also bring in positive energies replacing the negative thus the chakra or the soul itself is working at a higher level than others.

As long as you maintain a cleaning/protecting routine, protecting being just as important as cleaning. Your chakras are that much better and improved. So notice this method compounds with direct stimulation.

Other methods of stimulation are Hatha/Kundalini Yoga many asanas stimulate chakra and nadi properties. Another form of indirect stimulation.

Things like orgasm, masturbation or with a partner, help chakras as well one of the reasons why Maithuna is considered important not just individually but societal as well.

In the end direct stimulation of the chakras is to activate the soul and make it operate at a baseline. Your entire reasoning behind cleaning/protecting, chakra breathing/mantra, and passive/indirect stimulation is to reach a baseline whereby your chakras are in balance hence pick a number between 3-10 breath in chakra color energy or white-gold and then the mantra of 3-10 vibration stick to that number and balance your chakras.

Balance > unbalanced.

As well as maintaining stimulation till the chakra is fully activated and "feeding itself" on it's own.

I think this is one of the reasons why we have so much confusion many view the FCM and go "Oh shit". I think people should be told keep it simple a lower number you don't need to do endless vibrations.

The entire point of FCM is to use affirmation and directing i.e. in this case meditation i.e. stimulation of the chakra to open it up slowly over time to get used to the effects.

Chakra spin whether EZ or Advanced is one of the most important basic infinite meditations to do. It's so important it should never be stopped. Hell just recently one member fried his magickal effect and someone recommended him to spin their chakras well because it generates energy from the chakra in a friendly manner rather than relying on external forces for magick. It at least is a way of healing the chakra/s for that member.

So in essence being gentle is the name of the game. As long as you maintain a discipline rather a routine of working with meditation, learning, and spiritual warfare. You'll do good.

Follow the guide top to the bottom chakras S, I, B, G, Y, O, R and keep FCM the same TOP to BOTTOM till they are fully awakened and open. And your good but remember it's not just direct stimulation that is needed which unto itself is important the main point is rather the passive effects of cleaning/protecting, chakra spinning, yoga. The other methods bring up the vessel to a better maintenance of handling the chakras.

Go slow and steady take it easy. Continue doing it seems your doing good your probably doing the 40-day guide keep going through the chakras even if the numbers are unbalanced it's just the initial effect it's not a horrible worst case scenario it's simply a bit unbalance to work on the soul. Just make sure FCM is kept at balance and focus on balanced evolution.

As for affirmations in case since people are wanting to know affirmation technology.

For affirmation literacy:

Basically perform effect of FCM breathing exercise pranayama(again keep pranayama at the reps it states just a few), breath in violet energy or white-gold, then vibrate the crown chakra vibration repeat 3-10 times.

Then affirmation wise: "My Sahasrara chakra is permanently empowering in a safe, healthy, positive, and beneficial way for me". Eight is often a good number there is also 5 a balancing number you might want to stick to a few numbers or a higher amount maybe 10, 13, 18 as long as it's a positive number and you have a good or better affirmation stick to that.

Make sure to include a positive clause on the affirmation as the chakra can be activated in a negative fashion since your generating a reality AND form of electrical stimulation of the body and soul.

I also have my own question which I've never seen anyone else ask nor get answered. Maybe it's wrong to ask but I'll ask.

I said this
As well as maintaining stimulation till the chakra is fully activated and "feeding itself" on it's own.

When the chakra activates fully and feeds itself does chakra vibration of mantra become pointless? or is the entire point of chakra vibration at that point to elevate the chakra? or does the fully on chakra require a more subtle approach to increase it's existence?

Since the chakra is eating all the time do mantra on it become obsolete? or does it still require evolution through direct stimulation?

In other words if the Gods raise people to work on their chakras does that factor mean that at one point or another using chakra activation technology becomes obsolete and the chakra requires alternative stimulation?

Or are chakras NEVER EVER stopped working on unless your extremely advanced and the chakras are not gonna shut down.

Can chakras shut down even fully on?

Is chakra work never ending like certain infinite meditations(yoga or chakra spinning)?

Also if chakras activate fully i.e. full on. Is there a strong effect? I've never truly worked long on my chakras I usually burn myself out I'm certainly unable to maintain a discipline so in my ignorance I guess what I'm trying to state is "WHAT should a fully-on chakra feel like?"

Gear88 said:
with FCM generally as low as 3 and as high as 10. Most people agree that FCM should be about longevity rather than short-term gains with burn out.

In other words remain with a unbalanced but consistent amount OR move unto a balanced amount.
There are no amounts mentioned on full chakra meditation page. Everyone is individual and thus has to do the things according to their personal needs.

So your statement of unbalanced vs. balanced is incorrect.

If I have a weak chakra, then I would perform more repetitions on that chakra versus a stronger chakra. It is that simple. Further balancing can be done by circulating energy, Sun/Moon breath, and Hatha Yoga, for example.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back