Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

To vibrate you need to take air as yogic breathing?

LeydeLuz

To vibrate matras, runes or words of power should you take normal air or is there a specific way?

It's something I wanted to ask for a long time but I don't know why I didn't.

Yes, breathing exercises are game changers when it comes of vibrating. No need to focus a lot of breathing while vibrating, if you do a breathing exercise (not the ones like fire breathing, those who are designed for relaxation) before a session is enough and you will se the difference

Btw, nice profile pic :lol:

Thank you, she is my little Egyptian rat and I plan to work on her in the future :D

And thanks for your answer, it really helps me a lot, in the Spanish forum i didn't get an answer

LeydeLuz said:

Thank you, she is my little Egyptian rat and I plan to work on her in the future :D

And thanks for your answer, it really helps me a lot, in the Spanish forum i didn't get an answer

I don't mean to be rude but you shouldn't really be putting pets or anything personal as your pfp as it can allow people to curse it. I'm not saying it 100% will happen but if you notice anything happening to your pet rat(she's very adorbs btw) then I'd just suggest taking her off your pfp and cleansing her

Someone.something_ said:
LeydeLuz said:

I don't mean to be rude but you shouldn't really be putting pets or anything personal as your pfp as it can allow people to curse it. I'm not saying it 100% will happen but if you notice anything happening to your pet rat(she's very adorbs btw) then I'd just suggest taking her off your pfp and cleansing her

I really thank you so much for telling me this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back