Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it possible to prank one another?

Big Dipper

In the dark. With the Pearls and the Sharks.
So I was thinking that since we program our auras to deflect negative and all that, if one of us wanted to we could do a square for someone else in the forums right? Like a blessing in a sense, would our auras accept that since it's not a curse?

But on the other hand, is it possible to send one another something that is not a blessing or curse - for example, if I did a mars square and the goal was to make someone grow a lot of disgusting body hair, like ass-crack hair, to the point you're almost tripping on it, and I sent that to someone, would their aura consider that a curse and deflect it or, since there wasn't really anything "negative" about it, would the aura take it in? or would it count as a curse if I sent it knowing it was to inconvenience someone, and could I bypass that by making myself believe that it was all a "positive" working and not a prank that had even a sliver of "maliciousness" to it, even though I knew it would be a prank?

All I can say is that you need to get your priorities straight.

Would you like to growth extra unnecessary hair in the bottom side, is this something we should strive for when we are in the middle of a very serious period? Please, do not waste your time, and others time as well.

Henu the Great said:
All I can say is that you need to get your priorities straight.

Would you like to growth extra unnecessary hair in the bottom side, is this something we should strive for when we are in the middle of a very serious period? Please, do not waste your time, and others time as well.

I didn't mean to sound like I was actually going to do it, and I should've titled it better. The main reason why I asked was because I was wondering if stuff like this is possible with the aura, on what it chooses not to deflect and if it can't deflect based on the sender's way of tricking their own mind to bypass another's aura. I'm definitely not going to do it, to me, or anyone else.

Big Dipper said:
So I was thinking that since we program our auras to deflect negative and all that, if one of us wanted to we could do a square for someone else in the forums right? Like a blessing in a sense, would our auras accept that since it's not a curse?

But on the other hand, is it possible to send one another something that is not a blessing or curse - for example, if I did a mars square and the goal was to make someone grow a lot of disgusting body hair, like ass-crack hair, to the point you're almost tripping on it, and I sent that to someone, would their aura consider that a curse and deflect it or, since there wasn't really anything "negative" about it, would the aura take it in? or would it count as a curse if I sent it knowing it was to inconvenience someone, and could I bypass that by making myself believe that it was all a "positive" working and not a prank that had even a sliver of "maliciousness" to it, even though I knew it would be a prank?
It depends on whether your intention is to curse, and it depends on whether the target sees it as a curse.
It would be a bit complicated to explain.

Big Dipper said:
I didn't mean to sound like I was actually going to do it, and I should've titled it better. The main reason why I asked was because I was wondering if stuff like this is possible with the aura, on what it chooses not to deflect and if it can't deflect based on the sender's way of tricking their own mind to bypass another's aura. I'm definitely not going to do it, to me, or anyone else.
Intention is what decides what is what. If you intend to 'prank' that would fall into category of a curse, since there is no 'prank' way of using energy. I mean, having a last laugh at someone elses expense is not excactly a blessing. That being said, this does sound awful lot like black-white statement, but really what else is there to this? Honestly, I do wonder.

As for the squares being used on someone else, invocation and evocation techniques apply. Maxine has said that there would be squares for cursing, or rather info about that, but it has been withheld. I presume because people need to grow more in skill and responsibility since I can only imagine that when used improperly it would be catastrophic for the user.

The AoP is programmed to fend of negative influence and harm.

Certainly I consider most "pranks" a form of harm, even the harmless things, like someone hiding my house key as a joke and making me waste 5 minutes of my time looking for it, or a person putting salt in my tea instead of sugar.

It is something that inconveniences me and bothers me. Therefore it is considered as harmful intent directed at me by myself, and my AoP acts accordingly to ward it of.

Let alone if it something spiritual.

In most cases it is impossible to affect another SS spiritually even with a working, if that SS has a well programmed AoP.

You'd have to ask permission from them to allow yourself to effectively direct energies towards them, even for a positive working.

Without a mutual trust, you'd have to either power through and forcefully direct your energy at them (which becomes impossible after the recipient has reached a certain level of power) which can backfire if your intent registers as negative, or you'd have to understand how to direct your intent so the person and their AoP can pick up on it and understand your intent is harmless or to their benefit. Basically, the spiritual equivalent of asking for permission from the person to help them or do something for them.

Personally I would see any sort of energy directed at me with egoistic intent that is not to my benefit and without my permission, even if it is a "harmless" prank, as a serious transgression.

Making a joke is fine and fun and all, but actively interfering with someone else on the energetic level in order to have a laugh yourself is simply extremely disrespectful to the person.

If something like that was attempted against me, the person would end up having a bad time, as certainly the energy would backfire back into them.

In short, the answer is No. After a certain level of accomplishment by an SS, "pranking" them energetically, or even physically becomes very difficult to do and can easily backfire to ruin your day or worse if your intent registered to them as negative.

The example you described is literally a curse rather than a prank. Something like that would be disastrous to yourself if attempted at another SS.

Hail Satan!

When you use an affirmation you are using your intention to manifest it. This means that when you are using an affirmation to protect yourself your subconcious know what it is harmful for you and it will work for that and not for anything else.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back