Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Finding my Gaurdian Demon

TheCrimsonScythe

I went on the JoS website and a lot of the spells suggest consulting a GD first. I have not made an effort to find out what it is yet. So today I started doing research and I got nowhere. Even before I became a Satanist I was able to do things that I shouldn't be able to do. I told my girlfriend about them and she admitted that she could do some too. (To some extant of what I am capable of) I am calling upon my fellow Brothers and Satanists to help me find my GD

My traits: I am a male, I am straight, I like the fire elegant the most, I steal, I lie, I sneak, I am self centered, I enjoy helping people, I make sure I get the last laugh with anyone, I am power hungry, I am smart, I always finish what I start, I have a short temper, and I make sure my friends/allies are always mentally OK.
My (supernatural) abilities: I am able to predict the future at times, I was wrestling with my brother once and he said I grew another arm that pinned him down (I was not aware of this and had no control of the 3rd arm. I didn't even see/feel it. I didn't know it was there) I also have an affinity with fire.
I was talking with my friends and Alex Moore said "Owen, you don't need to summon a demon. You ARE a demon" I got a lot more comments from other people as well, saying things like "Bitch, you are Satan" I laughed at these remarks but then it got me thinking. I knew I would know if I was a demon but.. What if I was demonspawn? Is that in the realm of possibility? Or am I just being Naive?

You aren't a Demon, you are being naive. If a random person says something out of fun it doesn't mean it's truth...
To have a Guardian Demon you need to do the dedication ritual

TheCrimsonScythe said:
What if I was demonspawn?
Each and every Gentile, that is, a non-jew, is from Satan. So we all have Satans seed in us and those of us who are Spiritual Satanist are on the high end spectrum of spiritual people.

That being said nothing comes free, so simply by dedicating you are not much and practice makes perfect so best apply yourself to it daily to get somewhere.

I will dedicate every safe and free moment I have. (My family is hard Christian, they would beat my ass if they found out I am a Satanist)

TheCrimsonScythe said:
I will dedicate every safe and free moment I have. (My family is hard Christian, they would beat my ass if they found out I am a Satanist)
You didn't understand me well. Did you read joyofsatan.org? You should.
There's something called "Dedication Ritual", it's a ritual. You need to do that.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

TheCrimsonScythe said:
By dedication, I was referring to this: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

But yeah, dedicate as much time as you find reasonable.

Serbon said:

This is not true. Before the gods reincarnate us into this life, they know the strong souls who are capable of knowing the truth. And they know and plan that we will be with our gods in the next life. And this is when they plan who the guardian will be. We have our guardian guiding us and protecting us for all of our life, not only after dedication. Also it is very common for someone to have the same guardian for many lifetimes.

TheCrimsonScythe said:

Focus more on cleaning your soul, doing the aura of protection, and doing void meditations daily. These three basic are important. Then you can move on to opening the chakras (follow the steps in the website). After you have gained your astral senses, you can now communicate with the gods which will lead to knowing your guardian.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Serbon said:

This is not true. Before the gods reincarnate us into this life, they know the strong souls who are capable of knowing the truth. And they know and plan that we will be with our gods in the next life. And this is when they plan who the guardian will be. We have our guardian guiding us and protecting us for all of our life, not only after dedication. Also it is very common for someone to have the same guardian for many lifetimes.
Yes, but if you weren't with the Gods in your past lifes then I think you wouldn't have a Guardian before dedicating in this lifetime, right?

RockSeed13 said:
TheCrimsonScythe said:

Focus more on cleaning your soul, doing the aura of protection, and doing void meditations daily. These three basic are important. Then you can move on to opening the chakras (follow the steps in the website). After you have gained your astral senses, you can now communicate with the gods which will lead to knowing your guardian.
I have done foundation meditation, cleaning my aura, and a little flame meditation. I also have started opening my chakras and its been going well.

TheCrimsonScythe said:
RockSeed13 said:
TheCrimsonScythe said:

I have done foundation meditation, cleaning my aura, and a little flame meditation. I also have started opening my chakras and its been going well.

Remember, these meditations are done daily. Good luck to you.

TheCrimsonScythe said:
I went on the JoS website and a lot of the spells suggest consulting a GD first. I have not made an effort to find out what it is yet. So today I started doing research and I got nowhere. Even before I became a Satanist I was able to do things that I shouldn't be able to do. I told my girlfriend about them and she admitted that she could do some too. (To some extant of what I am capable of) I am calling upon my fellow Brothers and Satanists to help me find my GD

My traits: I am a male, I am straight, I like the fire elegant the most, I steal, I lie, I sneak, I am self centered, I enjoy helping people, I make sure I get the last laugh with anyone, I am power hungry, I am smart, I always finish what I start, I have a short temper, and I make sure my friends/allies are always mentally OK.
My (supernatural) abilities: I am able to predict the future at times, I was wrestling with my brother once and he said I grew another arm that pinned him down (I was not aware of this and had no control of the 3rd arm. I didn't even see/feel it. I didn't know it was there) I also have an affinity with fire.
I was talking with my friends and Alex Moore said "Owen, you don't need to summon a demon. You ARE a demon" I got a lot more comments from other people as well, saying things like "Bitch, you are Satan" I laughed at these remarks but then it got me thinking. I knew I would know if I was a demon but.. What if I was demonspawn? Is that in the realm of possibility? Or am I just being Naive?
The first step is to perform the JoS dedication ritual.

Here is a guide on how to find your GD:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41191&p=165227#p165227

However, you are not a Demon, but as a human being becoming a demon is part of your destiny, but nothing will be given to you as a gift, you will have to work hard.

Here is a guide on how to get started:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41352

I've been doing them 2-3 times a day, is that too much? I feel stronger and more active then ideas before.

TheCrimsonScythe said:
I've been doing them 2-3 times a day, is that too much? I feel stronger and more active then ideas before.
The meditations? That sounds about right way to go about it. There is a risk of overcharging when done too much. For example, this could be when you spend 15-30 minutes on a single thing as an inexpierenced practioner instead of 5-15 minutes. Multiply that two or three times and in a few days or weeks you would be unwell needing to significantly tone things down, or stop completely for a period of time for your body to find balance. So you would need to pay attention and gauge what sort of effort is too much, and likewise, what is not enough trying to find a personally suitable middle ground for steady growth.

TheCrimsonScythe said:
Regarding your GD, it is possible that at a time in your life when there is a need he will come to you.
In my case it happened after a year from the dedication, I had left my plans to find my GD with the idea of thinking about it later, and after a year in a particular period I had the sudden desire to look for my GD.
I was attracted to a Demon because of its description and was interested because I thought it would help me in spiritual warfare.
So I politely tried to ask if he could offer me support for RTRs and he agreed, when I finished I felt a pretty intense connection, then I wondered if he was my GD, after 3 days I asked him, and he confirmed that he was.

In your case it might be different, but in my opinion in the beginning it's harder to find your own GD, usually a novice gets too conditioned by his thoughts and doesn't end up anywhere.
I would advise you to move on and try again when you are more advanced, however if you feel a great need to find your GD then you can happily continue to search for it.

Even if you don't know who your GD is, you can still ask for his help, your GD will hear you and will be able to help you, when you are psychically open you will also be able to hear him more directly.

Also, it is not certain that your GD has the same characteristics as you, for example "stealing", many human characteristics come from a low understanding, and with time you will discard them.
Gods have a high understanding of life and do not possess these kinds of characteristics.
In general, however, you may have common interests or even common values.

You may have a GD from a past life, but to think of finding your GD you must first be dedicated, with the dedication really begins your journey into Spiritual Satanism, plus it is a demonstration of your seriousness towards Satan and the Gods.

Having said this I want to give you a couple of tips, in the next few days there will be enemy parties, and mainly they will recite many more curses than usual, what I advise you to do is to cleanse your soul and aura of protection.
They will help you overcome these negative periods, try searching on JoS and on the forum for cleansing and protection work that suits you, if you have any doubts, please ask.

(GD = Demon Guardian)

TheCrimsonScythe said:
Thanks for the advice brother! And I dedicated my soul yesterday.

Welcome to our family. Feel free to ask your questions when you need them. That's what we're here for.

Serbon said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Serbon said:

Yes, but if you weren't with the Gods in your past lifes then I think you wouldn't have a Guardian before dedicating in this lifetime, right?
I would think so.
With a new soul being born (meaning not having a past life before) or a soul that has never been with the Gods, I believe Serbon to correct, as we know with a soul that has had many lifetimes who has been with the Gods, I would say that the child would be watched over by the guardian until the truth is eventually found (at whatever age they are when it is uncovered).

There is some speculation in my mind on that if that soul with previous lifetimes who has been with the Gods but doesn’t find the truth somehow or dies or loses themselves in some way, then I would imagine they (guardian) would still be there looking after them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back