Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Gamma vs Alpha vs Theta

Yo guys did some googling and found that gamma, alpha and theta all seem to be associated with meditation. Beta being normal concentration and delta being healing sleep.
Monks have really high gamma waves when they start meditating.

So my question is what's the difference in meditating with gamma, alpha and theta binaural beats?

The Phantom Stranger said:
Yo guys did some googling and found that gamma, alpha and theta all seem to be associated with meditation. Beta being normal concentration and delta being healing sleep.

So my question is what's the difference in meditating with gamma, alpha and theta binaural beats?
From what I know, artificially altering your brain rate is not a great idea, other than the fact that there may be subliminal messages or the like in there and you have no way of knowing.
Imagine that you went into extremely deep trance while listening to this and whoever created the song has put phrases in it that you cannot understand / hear, but your mind records and assimilates everything, it is risky to use this kind of thing, if you want to at most you can use a frequency generator and use that, it seems to me that at 111 hz they help healing.

Saturn666 said:

From what I know, artificially altering your brain rate is not a great idea, other than the fact that there may be subliminal messages or the like in there and you have no way of knowing.
Imagine that you went into extremely deep trance while listening to this and whoever created the song has put phrases in it that you cannot understand / hear, but your mind records and assimilates everything, it is risky to use this kind of thing, if you want to at most you can use a frequency generator and use that, it seems to me that at 111 hz they help healing.

Ok but even without Binaural Beats, what's the difference between Gamma Wave meditation and Theta Wave Meditation, because it seems even Gamma waves are connected to spirituality :/
Is Gamma Void Meditation and Theta Power Meditation? Or perhaps the other way around?

Text about the brainwaves:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Brainwaves.html

Serbon said:

Text about the brainwaves:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Brainwaves.html
Yeah I read this, but it says nothing about gamma which is 40hz+ and even hyper gamma which lambda or 100hz+ which is what i am looking into rn

from what i have gathered from other sources theta and alpha seem to be power meditation and gamma seems to be power-void meditation like saying SATANAMA over and over again where you have strong focus upon the mantra and little to no distracting thoughts.

By meditations like trance and related in time you will be able to control your brainwaves, which is, access beta, alpha and theta at will. Having binaurals to do this for you is not indicated as you will become dependant on an external mean of obtaining something that you are able to obtain naturally by using only your mind.

I don't think you can meditate properly in a gamma state, even the opposite. In a gamma state is said that the body and mind are `highly alert`. This rather happens when you are in dangerous situations or when adrenaline is high or anyway in `physically intensive` situations I would say. When you meditate you need to be relaxed and focused on the part of the soul you are meditating, which require lower levels of brain waves, in most cases lower than beta (the state when you are awake and carry on day to day things). Here the brainwaves required depend on what meditations you do. By power meditations you probably mean vibrating power words into the soul, as far as I can tell this is the most effective at the edge between Beta and Alpha, in a `mild trance` when you are relaxed enough to properly focus on the soul and not on the actual body. The mere fact that you are vibrating words will not let you access a very deep state of trace or very low brainwaves because you carry out an activity that require a minimal level of alertness. I think you can access low brainwaves when you are surrounded by noise (it definitely comes with training and experience) but not when you are the one generating the noise (by vibrating).

At the same point in between beta and alpha you can do void meditation or visualization exercises, and the meditations requiring you to project your consciousness outside your body or astral projecting require alpha to beta state. The more relaxed you can get, the easier will be to perform the meditations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back