Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to avoid love spells casted on you

Hazeyboy

It makes me kind of mad that a love spell can be casted on you any second, they are good and bad, like your crush could be using one on you right now, but so can a creepy old guy too.... love spells have gotten so easy to use and access so how can I have protection over them ??

HAIL SATAN!!

Hazeyboy said:
It makes me kind of mad that a love spell can be casted on you any second, they are good and bad, like your crush could be using one on you right now, but so can a creepy old guy too.... love spells have gotten so easy to use and access so how can I have protection over them ??

HAIL SATAN!!
Aura of Protection

Hazeyboy said:

HAIL SATAN!!
You need to keep strengthening your aura and you can program your aura specifically to repel anyones love spells. Weaker auras will have hard time penetrating stronger ones, maybe only getting through when the stronger one is sleeping. With enough disparity between the two, the weaker will not get through all.

Just do your daily cleaning, protection and so on and do not worry. The so called spells out there are for the most part trash, and nothing to worry about (given that you do advance).

Hazeyboy said:

HAIL SATAN!!

Detachment ritual, AOP, even counter-cursing if necessary. For other SS, this should be taken up with the Gods.

Not really, most people that you know probably dont even use witchcraft. Also, most people that claim “to do” witchcraft dont really do it and/or they only have access to some garbage spells that dont even work.

This isnt something id worry about like that.

Dont tell people that youre a Satanist and dont tell them that you know about witchcraft.

Like i said, most people dont do these things and fewer have access to spells that even work.

Also love spells do not force someone to love you. It only influences them.

If someone was never going to love you in the first place and really had no attraction to you whatsoever or even disliked you, a love spell probably wouldnt even work on them.

Keep reading the Jos, do power meditations and read the topics here. You will learn

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back