Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

repeating squares?

Big Dipper

In the dark. With the Pearls and the Sharks.
So here recently I did a jupiter square for luck and fortune as well as abolishing anything that weakens my natal jupiter. I was doing a second one and failed it, but can we do multiple of the same square to increase results? The results of a square should be indefinite, right? Also, let's say I did this square and in the affirmation I made it clear that the fortune would stick with me permanently, so since that would make me more fortunate would it do so especially during the hours of jupiter, like if I wanted to get a lottery ticket would the best time to be during the hour of jupiter for an increased chance?

Squares can be repeated as many times as you wish. Squares performed in their respective planetary hours are more potent, but this is not absolute requirement.

What is more important is you personal power, cleanliness and so on.

Henu the Great said:
Squares can be repeated as many times as you wish. Squares performed in their respective planetary hours are more potent, but this is not absolute requirement.

What is more important is you personal power, cleanliness and so on.

Do you think that After a square is done then whatever you squared for will take more effect during it's hours? Like if I did a sun square to get rid of a pimple, or whatever, do you think that, since the square is going to heal you overtime, the square will heal you more during hours of the sun and then lessen in healing during other hours?

Big Dipper said:
Do you think that After a square is done then whatever you squared for will take more effect during it's hours? Like if I did a sun square to get rid of a pimple, or whatever, do you think that, since the square is going to heal you overtime, the square will heal you more during hours of the sun and then lessen in healing during other hours?
I have not thought it like that before.

What I can say for sure is that certain bodily functions are more active during specific times irrespective of what planetary hour it is.

Spiritual square stays within your soul and its effectiveness is mostly due to your own level of advacement.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back