Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astral Projection

Guys i am able to get into a trance and i can feel my body float around the room and all, but i can't see anything, just black, in fact if i try to open my eyes, i open my eyes in the real world and this breaks the trance.

So what should i do :/

The Phantom Stranger said:
Guys i am able to get into a trance and i can feel my body float around the room and all, but i can't see anything, just black, in fact if i try to open my eyes, i open my eyes in the real world and this breaks the trance.

Clean and empower your chakras, especially the upper ones, including astral vision aka clairvoyance chakras. Also, circulate energy through the chakras, this will speed up the process of empowering them. Do not do too much at once as not to burn your circuitry, instead find middle ground for steady progress.

Henu the Great said:

Clean and empower your chakras, especially the upper ones, including astral vision aka clairvoyance chakras. Also, circulate energy through the chakras, this will speed up the process of empowering them. Do not do too much at once as not to burn your circuitry, instead find middle ground for steady progress.

ok so in my trance state, i will just visualize white light above me? to clean me? and i'll add in affirmations like "The white light is cleaning me in a positive and healthy manner" ?

On top of the other reply don't fret if it takes a while. It's all individual. Its good that you can feel the trance and that means you're doing a good job in your advancement. Just keep at it with visualisation practices. Void and doing the training on the pdfs that have you staring at the swastika, the sun sign etc then closing your eyes and still seeing them should help a lot here.

Henu the Great said:

shall i do opening of third eye? THAUM one?

Henu the Great said:

shall i do opening of third eye? THAUM one?
Third eye is included in clairvoyance chakras, so yes. Thaum is one option as a mantra for 3rd eye. Inanna can be used for them all. Thurisaz can be used to unblock.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back