Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Q. From the perspective of Satanism, is it wrong for a gay/lesbian couple to start a family?

Maeve52

Q. From the perspective of Satanism, is it wrong for a gay/lesbian couple to start a family?

Personally, I support a gay/lesbian couple's decision to adopt/get a surget/to have a sperm donor in order to have a child, but my friend does not. They believe that it is unnatural to have two parents of the same sex. So, I was wondering if having two parents of the same sex is against Satanism, or if it is just something that is advised against but still okay.

This is something that is completely unnatural. Just look at it, it is impossible for this to ever happen in nature.

The most important point about this is a child needs to have a strong role model from both sexes to develop in the correct and healthy way. A child needs a mother and a father. Anything less than this is damaging to a child. You can just look that one of the largest statistical ways to predict if somebody is going to have bad emotional problems, or to become a criminal, is if they only have a single parent and not two. This is just one example how damaging it can be.

Regardless of anything, if you believe that it would not cause damage, you still have to admit one thing and that is that this entire situation is based on an unnatural experiment. And you would be experimenting on the development of a child, which really would be a permanent influence on this child's soul which will last also in future lifetimes. And with a very high chance that the child will develop very serious problems, and will not be receiving both the female and male parental influences that it needs to have. There really is no chance of this being healthy and with no problems. And I believe it is an evil thing to try to do such an experiment on a child.

Maeve52 said:

Personally, I support a gay/lesbian couple's decision to adopt/get a surget/to have a sperm donor in order to have a child, but my friend does not. They believe that it is unnatural to have two parents of the same sex. So, I was wondering if having two parents of the same sex is against Satanism, or if it is just something that is advised against but still okay.
It wouldn't be their child after all, so I don't see much point.
A child needs a female and a male figure, both healthy.
This will help with his balance.

Can you imagine a child growing up without the love of its mother?

In my opinion they shouldn't.

Maeve52 said:

In my personal opinion, I believe it's better for a child to live in a loving and caring gay/lesbian household than to live in some orphanages.

Your friend is correct. A child needs both a father figure and a mother figure. In nature two people of the same sex wouldn't have kids, so why should this happen in society?

It seems to stem from purely selfish reasons why they want a child and I don't see how they're taking in the child's well being by being like "I just want a kid". It's pretty much like the people who want a dog or a cat just because it'll make themselves happy and not taking into consideration you're going to have another living being with it's own soul that you'll be taking care of for almost about two decades.

Maybe adoption would be a better choice for a child who's a little older. That's probably the best option for both parties. Preferably of the same race.

Maeve52 said:

Why not? Better to have parents than to be in an orphanage or homeless.

Thank you, everyone! All of your comments have helped my understanding of the subject. I do see how it is unnatural for a child to have two parents of the same sex. I do agree with what Serbon said though, how a child going to a loving same-sex home is better than staying in some orphanages.

Thanks again everyone!

Maeve52 said:

I don’t really see a problem with this as long as it is of the same race and same sex, meaning that two dads should adopt a boy and two mothers should adopt a girl, helps with the raising of the child into their teenage years.
I prefer children to stay out of the orphanage and in a home that loves them, it would be good especially if the child is not wanted by its birth parents who decided to give the baby up due to a number of reasons.

It's something utterly unnatural. I wouldn't want to grow up with two fathers or nonsenses like that.

Being human and having a civilization don't mean you will start to act against nature. HPHC talked about this, Greys tried this, they used genetic technology in unnatural ways, now they are slaves... Nature always wins.

And I see arguments like "Growing up with two mother/father figure is better than staying in orphanage" as invalid. There are heterosexual people who would take them. Not everyone is fertile and still they want to take kids and nurture them. It's better for kids to grow up among their side, since it's only natural way.

Crystal Lake said:
Maeve52 said:

Why not? Better to have parents than to be in an orphanage or homeless.

The original question was simply comparing gay parents vs straight parents. Of course, additional factors would make two healthy, gay parents better than something else, like two abusive straight parents.

In regards to the original question, kids need to see good representations of the masculine and feminine. Fathers represent the lower chakra energies, and mothers represent the upper. Another example is the Sun for fathers and the Moon for mothers.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back