Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Recruiting someone. Right or Wrong?

Big Dipper

In the dark. With the Pearls and the Sharks.
so, there is someone that has known me to be a satanist for a few years now, pretty much since we met, and for a while I would kinda hint that they should look into satanism, but they never want to. They have a weird believe that there is a higher power, but since there are so many religions that it's impossible to know which one is right. But tonight I kinda got somewhere.

Religion got brought up and this kid had spent some time partaking in religions to see what was up with a bunch of them and see what they were about, even meditating with the mormons and their way of meditating made me laugh( something about putting one leg over the other and trying to find a second person within you, or something related to void) and I told them that there hasn't been any time that they had felt something from a meditation because they were all wrong and molested versions of what we have and I asked them If they were to take a week course of a couple meditations and actually feel something would that make them interested in joining us. They said no, but I pushed that if the meditations worked then you would have to be on to something, because the meds from those damn cults didn't ever do anything even when they preached it non-stop, so we would have to at least catch their attention. They eventually said that they would put some thought into it and I asked what they would do after the meds worked, they said they might just go up the chain of meds at that point to see if others worked. I told them that I wouldn't be willing to help them after a couple meds since the info was given to us as disciples and I wouldn't want to fully aid an outsider.

They were fine with that (I kept out the part that they would stick out on the astral, but I would get into that if they wanted to progress with them as an outsider). Then I asked why not study the jos if they work and they said that they only like hearing about jos through me, like I make it sound interesting and it would ruin the good conversations that we have together- their words- and I started to ask if it would interest them in the gods, since if everything works all right then the god must be real, right? They said they would only believe if they saw a god and I pointed out how that's difficult and if they wanted to know the gods were real their best bet was through signs and what to watch out for.

I then asked them how many signs, or "coincidences" it would take for them to be convinced. They said "two". So what Im wondering is, since im not sure how lord Satan handles outsiders asking him for signs, what would it mean for me to ask a sign for this person in their stead? I know the choice is theirs's, but I wanted to give them prove somehow.

This is just something I wanted to ask before I did it, but they were wanting to hold off until after the week, because they wanted to feel the meditations I told them about: 3rd eye and energy meditation (getting to feel it). They wanted to feel the mediation so I told them how to do it to hopefully have a higher chance of feeling it within a week. If they don't join then whatever, I know that some people choose to be in the dark, this person is one of them.

The want to advance spiritually has to be innate. You can show someone the true path, but if they for any reason do not practice it, it is what it is. Life goes on.

Henu the Great said:
The want to advance spiritually has to be innate. You can show someone the true path, but if they for any reason do not practice it, it is what it is. Life goes on.

This is a great reply. I've been going thru something simlar with a few people and I just didn't know how to introduce them into SS without "freaking them out" and feeling like it was my fault for not introducing them into it properly but your reply just made think of a new way to see if they really are interested in true spirituality and advancing themselves.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back