Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is satan trying to tell me something

Hazeyboy

I have been having lots of dreams about my crush (of us being in a relationship) and have been napping after school alot despite doing alot of stuff to keep my energy up (it's not disrupting anything) , I'm confused

HAIL SATAN!

Hazeyboy said:
I have been having lots of dreams about my crush (of us being in a relationship) and have been napping after school alot despite doing alot of stuff to keep my energy up (it's not disrupting anything) , I'm confused

HAIL SATAN!
No, it's just you. Fix your sleep schedule, go to bed earlier, napping too much isn't really good.

To answer your title: No, most likely not, just a result of a teenager mind.

Hazeyboy said:

HAIL SATAN!

Nah! It’s just you lol, I dream of boys and girls too sometimes and sometimes can’t stop thinking of those whom I’ve done something with, but I still love it, so yeah.

Wishful thinking. Unless other people are dreaming about you and her than it might be prophetic.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back