Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Salivating a lot during meditation, tips?

Hi i salivate a lot during meditation, this breaks my focus, what should i do, should i just let this issue go away on its own or what?
Why am i salivating a lot btw? Is it because water is the spiritual element, and while meditation, i am connecting to the spiritual realm, so i am producing more fluid?

The Phantom Stranger said:
Hi i salivate a lot during meditation, this breaks my focus, what should i do, should i just let this issue go away on its own or what?
Why am i salivating a lot btw? Is it because water is the spiritual element, and while meditation, i am connecting to the spiritual realm, so i am producing more fluid?
Be sure to meditate when you aren't tired

Veritá_666 said:
I want to remind you that fanboy is a jewish troll, so his advice could be a huge load of crap.

If that's the case shouldn't he be banned yet

He might be the most prolific troll we have ever had. He has been banned on something like more than 30 different accounts before and has always come back and made a new one the next day. He has been doing this for years.

I don't remember them all because there have been so many, but the previous account name was BigCheese6million and the one before that was Grandfitzpoobah666. Every time he has been banned, a new troll account would always be made the next day and writing in the exact same way, and we have watched him doing this for years. Some accounts only lasted a couple weeks, and some for a few months, but always the same thing.

He is a subversive jew and is always promoting genital mutilation, chemical castration, destruction of the endocrine system by use of synthetic hormones, and drug use. Especially trying to influence these things toward young people. The reason most of his accounts were banned was specifically and clearly for the promotion of damaging and dangerous things like this. And just generally being a subversive jew.

This current account has lasted longer than most of his other accounts. He is trying to act good to try to fit in better or become trusted. But the same subversive damaging influence always comes out from him. It really doesn't matter if this current account gets banned or not because he always comes back with a new one. And many of us always instantly recognize it as being the same person, but if he stays with the current one even more people will recognize it as a troll.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Veritá_666 said:
I want to remind you that fanboy is a jewish troll, so his advice could be a huge load of crap.

If that's the case shouldn't he be banned yet

He might be the most prolific troll we have ever had. He has been banned on something like more than 30 different accounts before and has always come back and made a new one the next day. He has been doing this for years.

I don't remember them all because there have been so many, but the previous account name was BigCheese6million and the one before that was Grandfitzpoobah666. Every time he has been banned, a new troll account would always be made the next day and writing in the exact same way, and we have watched him doing this for years. Some accounts only lasted a couple weeks, and some for a few months, but always the same thing.

He is a subversive jew and is always promoting genital mutilation, chemical castration, destruction of the endocrine system by use of synthetic hormones, and drug use. Especially trying to influence these things toward young people. The reason most of his accounts were banned was specifically and clearly for the promotion of damaging and dangerous things like this. And just generally being a subversive jew.

This current account has lasted longer than most of his other accounts. He is trying to act good to try to fit in better or become trusted. But the same subversive damaging influence always comes out from him. It really doesn't matter if this current account gets banned or not because he always comes back with a new one. And many of us always instantly recognize it as being the same person, but if he stays with the current one even more people will recognize it as a troll.

Perhaps one of you advanced meditators could curse him? You know, to stop him permanently.

We don't need to curse him. He is already cursed. This is a sick person with a lot of pain and that's why he does it. And none of what he tries to do is in any way effective because we know about it. Just ignore this person, it is a waste of time to even think about.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back