Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spreading love and happiness

Hazeyboy

This community is so helpful and nice I want to thank everyone in this community and remind you that you are perfect! and satan appreciates you! Satan loved you even before you existed and even before you came into this community!
There's only one right answer and that's satan! And whoever is against Satan is wrong, you are very lucky to have stumbled upon this community, just imagine if you didnt, And I wish everyone good luck on their satanistic paths!

Thank you,

HAIL SATAN

Hazeyboy said:
This community is so helpful and nice I want to thank everyone in this community and remind you that you are perfect! and satan appreciates you! Satan loved you even before you existed and even before you came into this community!
There's only one right answer and that's satan! And whoever is against Satan is wrong, you are very lucky to have stumbled upon this community, just imagine if you didnt, And I wish everyone good luck on their satanistic paths!

Thank you,

HAIL SATAN

Very beautiful. Thank you

but they can awnser more of my questions.

:lol:

Telling people that they are perfect just to make them feel good defeats the purpose of bettering yourself. It literally just doesn't make sense.

I still think it's funny how Christians try to make pride a sin.
Pride is the glory of our discovery! Thank you for expressing yourself ^^

Hazeyboy said:

Thank you,

HAIL SATAN
Personally i myself do appreciate this post you have submitted. But remember the real way to thank the Gods and the Joy Of Satan is to meditate everyday, do warfare and advance in power and consciousness. I remember one of your previous posts. You were ranting about the racism of a white principal you have. Listen, being an asshole is being an asshole, but racism and such are concepts deeply targeted by the jews, with the goal of destroying the races through race mixing ( especially whites since they are more biologically closer to the nordic demons and the jews hate satan and the gods) and race mix them to the point where everybody is literally just a second version of the enemy Greys. The reptilians did the same with greys now their agents on earth, the jews, are gonna do it to us. No individuality, no uniqueness, zero IQ, ...basically the jews want permanent slaves. Dont listen to the jewish media at all its all bullshit and fake news. So many of these " hate crimes " have been blacks attacking whites. We do not specifically hate blacks. Every race has some good karma and bad karma. For example the blacks being of the elements fire and earth , are generallly more physically capable than most and their endurance is good, but at the same time they can be short tempered or get wild even. And having earth element, they do enjoy lavish things and being rich more. Therefore i HIGHLY suggest you read everything, and i mean everything, on the joy of satan and make sure you understand our beliefs on stuff. So many ppl just come here and assume things, too lazy to do their own research. Those ppl are not significant because they are closer to being slaves by the enemy. So i say to you: research our website. It is most imperative
Hail satan 🖤♥️💙

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back