Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lack of motivation

yoanna666

When I established a better connection with Satan and when I started to talk to him more and more I was really happy suddenly my social anxiety disappeared and my depression as well. All I did was go to the JoS page and try to learn more. Now I completely lack motivation to study for the school, sometimes all I wanna do Is meditate so that I can have better communication.
I really love math but I su*k at it when I was young I wasnt paying attention to the basics of math and now I struggle with it, not only that but Im a student who has decent grades and I feel like everything is ruined now. Yesterday I had a test from math and failed it.
I tried many times to study math again and to somehow get back the knowledge that I was supposed to know but it never worked I don't know why..
I really feel bad and it ruins my motivation for meditating too. Does anybody have any advice?

You need discipline not meditation. Motivation is temporary, while discipline is a skill you can always use.
The internet is filled with free math courses, you can learn all the basics in a relatively short amount of time.
When you don't want to do something that needs to be done, you simply do it without complaining, that's how you train your discipline and it will always be easier.

yoanna666 said:
When I established a better connection with Satan and when I started to talk to him more and more I was really happy suddenly my social anxiety disappeared and my depression as well. All I did was go to the JoS page and try to learn more. Now I completely lack motivation to study for the school, sometimes all I wanna do Is meditate so that I can have better communication.
I really love math but I su*k at it when I was young I wasnt paying attention to the basics of math and now I struggle with it, not only that but Im a student who has decent grades and I feel like everything is ruined now. Yesterday I had a test from math and failed it.
I tried many times to study math again and to somehow get back the knowledge that I was supposed to know but it never worked I don't know why..
I really feel bad and it ruins my motivation for meditating too. Does anybody have any advice?
Affirm to yourself that you are full of motivation and sun energy before going to sleep, vibrate RAUM 9 times before this.
More about self hypnosis:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Self_Hypnosis.html

yoanna666 said:

Do you know about Khan Academy? They provide free video resources on math subjects. They also provide quizzes to test your learning.

RockSeed13 said:
yoanna666 said:

Do you know about Khan Academy? They provide free video resources on math subjects. They also provide quizzes to test your learning.
Thank you for your advice I will check it out :)

Also thanks to everybody who gave me the advices

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back