Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is this community a safe place for me?

Memorie_BE

Hello, my name is Melodie. And I have 2 questions, both relating to the title of this post.

My first question is: Is this community a safe place for me as a skeptic?
Basically, I have been question what I have been told my entire life and love exploring ideas that most people find ridiculous and/or impossible. I believe everything that doesn't completely interfere with the basics of what we know (gravity, bacteria, science) are entirely possible since they are considered unfalsifiable and only validated more by the idea's existence, though I don't strafe too far into the skepticism rabbit hole, challenging our existence completely, as I know that can drive you to insanity (Rene Descartes had the same idea). Because of this philosophy of mine, I set myself to understand as many different occultists and religions as I know that the majority of them are strong contenders of what is true. I explore theistic Satanism, Wicca, Greek mythology, Norse mythology and other Pagan religions (I try to stay away from certain monotheistic religions, however, as I know how much people like to rewrite their history and that they're usually infested with not the greatest people). So, I'm wondering if this is a safe place to explore and understand. I am in no way trying to mediate, I am only here to understand, and I believe that that is one of my sole purposes in this life.

My second question is: Is this community a safe place for me as a trans girl?
I first want to make this clear; I know for an absolute fact that I am trans and have known for around 3 years (give or take). I have experimented in many ways trying to be comfortable with myself for a very long time and always having that same ill feeling with no eval. I honestly wish I could re-roll the dice as, well, being trans kinda blows. So yeah, just wanted to make it clear that this is something I've known and challenged for a while and know that this is the only path where I can be truly happy and comfortable with myself, so I don't really want to see anyone say that I'll regret it or something because I know for a fact that I wont. Finishing my tangent there, I just want to know if this is a safe place for me to ask questions and understand everything here without feeling uncomfortable and nervous about how people perceive me. I know that it's inevitable that there will be people here that will make me uncomfortable, but I just want to know if I can just learn and vibe here as a girl.

That's all really. Thank you ^^

Do not disclose your name. This is not safe.

First Question: Perception is something directly related to the soul. It's ruled by Crown Chakra, which is ruled by Jupiter (planet that rules wisdom). Yes, you can learn in here, take the knowledge, but for wisdom and deep understanding, you should meditate. This outcome only comes from this.

For safety, remain anonymous. We wouldn't harm or harass no one but Jews observe here.

Second Question: Transgenderism is a thing that invented by Jews and an illness that comes from either Neptune aspects to/transits to 1st house or placed in. Understanding yourself is not related with confusion. This is an psychological disease that needs to be addressed.

Maybe Brother Meteor would help you, since he has realized this and getting rid of it.

Wish you luck. Feel free to ask what you are curious about. Either me or someone else would answer.

Serbon said:
Bright Truth said:
Maybe Brother Meteor would help you, since he has realized this and getting rid of it.
Meteor is biologically a female

He was speaking about he has penis and why he wanted to be woman is because some woman from his past lives got murdered and he wanted to make her live inside himself by casting some transformational spell or something like this as far as I remember.

Maybe you can help this brother. Whether you are biologically male or not, you can show some guidance I think.

Serbon said:
Meteor has a huge girlcock and big balls full of millions of little sperm swimming freely. Maybe melodie should talk to him about trannyism.

As for the OPs question I would say no this forum is not a “safe space” for anyone. This is not a woke SJW club that people like you are used to. Everyone’s ideas and beliefs that are not strict JOS doctrine will be questioned and picked at which is healthy for discussion.

Bright Truth said:

First Question: Perception is something directly related to the soul. It's ruled by Crown Chakra, which is ruled by Jupiter (planet that rules wisdom). Yes, you can learn in here, take the knowledge, but for wisdom and deep understanding, you should meditate. This outcome only comes from this.

For safety, remain anonymous. We wouldn't harm or harass no one but Jews observe here.

Second Question: Transgenderism is a thing that invented by Jews and an illness that comes from either Neptune aspects to/transits to 1st house or placed in. Understanding yourself is not related with confusion. This is an psychological disease that needs to be addressed.

Wish you luck. Feel free to ask what you are curious about. Either me or someone else would answer.

I'm assuming this means that I'm not safe here as a trans girls? I may be misunderstanding, but I'm not trying to 'cure' myself. I've already put my hand over an open flame, I'm not gonna see if it still burns. I'm also a bit confused about the part where you say that it's an illness created by jews, mostly because that trans people are one of those things that could easily come from all kinds of cultures due to how simple it is.

As Rene Descartes once said: "I can perceive my mind without a body, but I can't perceive my body without a mind." Wouldn't this mean that in terms of knowing one's self, the body becomes irrelevant?

Also, sorry for saying my name.

Bright Truth said:
Serbon said:
Bright Truth said:

He was speaking about he has penis and why he wanted to be woman is because some woman from his past lives got murdered and he wanted to make her live inside himself by casting some transformational spell or something like this as far as I remember.

Maybe you can help this brother. Whether you are biologically male or not, you can show some guidance I think.
Didn't Meteor say that he/she felt that he/she "grew a dick astrally"

Memorie_BE said:
Hello, my name is Melodie. And I have 2 questions, both relating to the title of this post.

Basically, I have been question what I have been told my entire life and love exploring ideas that most people find ridiculous and/or impossible. I believe everything that doesn't completely interfere with the basics of what we know (gravity, bacteria, science) are entirely possible since they are considered unfalsifiable and only validated more by the idea's existence, though I don't strafe too far into the skepticism rabbit hole, challenging our existence completely, as I know that can drive you to insanity (Rene Descartes had the same idea). Because of this philosophy of mine, I set myself to understand as many different occultists and religions as I know that the majority of them are strong contenders of what is true. I explore theistic Satanism, Wicca, Greek mythology, Norse mythology and other Pagan religions (I try to stay away from certain monotheistic religions, however, as I know how much people like to rewrite their history and that they're usually infested with not the greatest people). So, I'm wondering if this is a safe place to explore and understand. I am in no way trying to mediate, I am only here to understand, and I believe that that is one of my sole purposes in this life.

I first want to make this clear; I know for an absolute fact that I am trans and have known for around 3 years (give or take). I have experimented in many ways trying to be comfortable with myself for a very long time and always having that same ill feeling with no eval. I honestly wish I could re-roll the dice as, well, being trans kinda blows. So yeah, just wanted to make it clear that this is something I've known and challenged for a while and know that this is the only path where I can be truly happy and comfortable with myself, so I don't really want to see anyone say that I'll regret it or something because I know for a fact that I wont. Finishing my tangent there, I just want to know if this is a safe place for me to ask questions and understand everything here without feeling uncomfortable and nervous about how people perceive me. I know that it's inevitable that there will be people here that will make me uncomfortable, but I just want to know if I can just learn and vibe here as a girl.

Other programmes outside of Spiritual Satanism are designed to give you no real power, other new age currents will provide meditations based on jewish kabbalah that are incompatible with the Gentile soul, or other sources based on enemy "angels" that will drive you to madness.

Joy of Satan brings true knowledge to rise up, this place is safe to study many topics but you will get the power through consistent meditation, on JoS there are the most powerful and effective meditations.

All our sites:
www.satanisgod.org
The Joy of Satan:
www.joyofsatan.org

If you have any doubts or questions you can ask here, make sure you have read the sites and used the "search" function on the forum, as many questions may have already been answered.

Also don't enter personal details such as name, surname, date of birth, address, or social network addresses.
Alas, we have people who hate us and Satan and the Gods, these are mainly jewish or xian (christian) activists.

These people would burn us alive if they could, just look at the inquisition, or islamic extremists.

Good luck! :)

Meteor said:
Memorie_BE said:

Regarding your first question, I think meditation can be greatly useful in trying to understand things, so I recommend it.

Aside from that, it personally improved my mental health a lot, although it's important to stay grounded in reality and not get ahead of oneself with fantasies, especially if others are involved, but it sounds like you already understand that. It turns out it's a lot easier to accidentally read people's minds to match their divinations, than to actually tell the future. Confusing those is very dangerous.

As for your second question, you are free to talk about it since there's free speech here for the most part (any posts that don't break the rules will get approved), but people absolutely will make harsh comments about it. Many here believe that transgender feelings are always just confusion rather than a naturally occurring phenomenon in some cases, and in particular, they believe that the treatments for gender dysphoria, such as hormone therapy and/or surgery, are forms of mutilation that will destroy a person's Soul. An argument that is sometimes used for this is that there was a member here many years ago who had sex reassignment surgery and regretted it, but I think people here would still say the same things if it weren't for that. It's just fundamentally what they believe.

They will use some other arguments to justify their beliefs too, such as that "jews invented it", as if to insult the work of all the Gentiles who pioneered the methods available for transitioning and did research to shed light on the topic. Much of this is just reactionary.

If you want actual answers about yourself, you will find them in meditation rather than from anyone else. It might be tempting to open up about it as you did, but all you'll find in return are insults and repetitive questions, whether it be out of worry for you or out of disgust. I learned that the hard way, and intend to make a new account when I feel fully ready to move on from the topic.

You're not unwelcome here, but don't expect anyone to understand your feelings, let alone what you want to do about them.

Thank you. This is very insightful and gives me great understanding. It also kinda relieves me to see someone in this community that has experienced things similarly to what I have. Though, I am not intersex (as far as I'm aware), but hopefully that doesn't dismiss my similar experiences.

I guess this community is (like most) a mixed bag of marbles.

Memorie_BE said:
I'm assuming this means that I'm not safe here as a trans girls? I may be misunderstanding, but I'm not trying to 'cure' myself. I've already put my hand over an open flame, I'm not gonna see if it still burns. I'm also a bit confused about the part where you say that it's an illness created by jews, mostly because that trans people are one of those things that could easily come from all kinds of cultures due to how simple it is.

As Rene Descartes once said: "I can perceive my mind without a body, but I can't perceive my body without a mind." Wouldn't this mean that in terms of knowing one's self, the body becomes irrelevant?

Yes, you are safe here. This is a place for growth and advancement. We are not permanently defined by any of our problems.

In regards to transgenderism, this is mainly an identity issue that is solved by the individual becoming more comfortable with themselves, which can come perhaps from lower chakra work (and the associated planetary energies), or by freeing oneself from and removing negative karmic placements.

Jews have created this problem by firstly attacking gender through Christianity. Then, when unsurprisingly people have gender issues, they sell them the solution of physical modifications for a problem that originates mentally. Going further, they inflame the Christian conservatives and make them believe that they should fight LGBTs, further alienating and amplifying the fears of transgenders and similar people.

Anorexia, for example, is not treated by entertaining the thoughts of the patient in regards to helping them become skinnier, because they will never be satisfied. Rather, the focus should be on helping them feel comfortable and healthy in their own body.

It is fine to dress, speak, and carry yourself as you please and as shown in your soul. What is not fine is following physical modifications in place of healing your soul. This goes beyond transgenderism and also applies to many different problems. Another example would be how it is more efficient to work with fire energy to boost your musculature, rather than spending 2 more hours at the gym.

Memorie_BE said:

If you are a skeptic you would realize that the trans surgery don't work. Biologically an XY (male) is still an XY (male). No matter how skilled the procedure is, it wouldn't work. Genetics is hard to change.

Since you are feminine, you can cross-dress if it works out for you. If it doesn't, you can still be a homosexual.

However, in the astral is different. You can easily shapeshift and can have a female form there.

Meteor said:
Serbon said:
Bright Truth said:
I'll help the two of you out with your misunderstandings.

I know I look like a woman and all, but I was born mostly male. I even still have a dick for now, although it doesn't exactly act like one.
I may have two X chromosomes, but I also have a Y chromosome, and when it comes down to it, that's the determining factor.

Thanks to 2 years of meditation, I was able to overcome my feelings of shame about my body and mind alike. But that doesn't mean I don't still prefer the female role I've assumed in regards to other people for the past 6 years. I look forward to officially becoming my fiancé's wife, and I have not the slightest bit of interest in detransitioning. Even if I did, my friends would totally freak out about it: it's becoming increasingly obvious how much they hate transgender people, although I don't mind since they don't see me that way.

In fact, I still intend to have surgery, most likely next year; it depends on how the waiting list progresses. If anything, getting over my shame about my genitalia and experimenting with it made it possible for me to go through with it without any regrets. I was able to experience things that most men and women never will, and that's a memory I'll cherish forever. However, whether I like my genitalia or not is ultimately a separate topic from my decision to have surgery. There have always been many reasons for it besides the negative feelings which I've resolved with meditation. People don't need to understand that for the outcome to be the way it will.

I've decided not to report about it in the future either, as it's nobody's business. The Gods won't tell you either since it's private.

Since people just want to believe that what they know is the truth, I'll tell a joke. You know how some people prefer imitation meat? Because it contains less cholesterol, and you don't have to kill animals to make it. You can think of me as something along those lines.

Of course, in the end, I don't feel like an imitation woman. As if I'd care anymore about irrelevant things like that. It should be obvious what the result of my actions is; the result of the sheer amount of energy that built up. People can avert their eyes if they want, but what I meddled with is not something light. It's not like everything is my fault, but a lot of what happened is the consequences of my own actions. And those consequences are real. How do I put it? People change, and I've been changing since before I was born.

It's not as if people's beliefs about me define what I am, because I have a physical body. I'll be sure to treasure it, even if it changes.

But I'm glad I meditated about it. Many of the issues I'd blamed on my body turned out to be solvable just by changing my mindset.

Okay, sorry. I haven't read full of your discussion with others, just a part of it. Sorry if I said something offending.

Memorie_BE said:
Bright Truth said:

It is irrelevant what Gender you are. This is a forum about spirituality and spiritual progression. Revealing you believe yourself to be trans will cause pushback because majority here do not accept that acknowledgement.

You should start the 40 days meditation program. Start meditating spirituality.

Memorie_BE said:

Well, I didn't say you're not welcome nor I will do something that will harm you. It's not my business, we are all individuals. I just told the truth with my good intentions. It's your choice to stay like this or do something about this. I wouldn't shame anyone over this. I see trans people as victims of Jewish system, just as I see Christians and Muslims. Of course, talking about who those are harmless, not jihadists. Yet, still they are stupids but anyways...

Anyway, I highly recommend you to meditate as others already told. And this recommendation is not about your gender etc. Just every soul needs nourishment [that is energy] in order to stay alive and get stronger, it's same as every body needs food in order to stay alive. Also as I said, if you seek wisdom, sooner or later you would need to do this. Thinking with your brain by just itself won't give you any deep wisdom. You have to make higher its capacity through meditation. In ancient world, scientists were well open people with powerful 6th Chakra.

Philosophy ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter is planet of philosophy, wisdom, spirituality.

Meteor said:
Memorie_BE said:

As for your second question, you are free to talk about it since there's free speech here for the most part (any posts that don't break the rules will get approved), but people absolutely will make harsh comments about it. Many here believe that transgender feelings are always just confusion rather than a naturally occurring phenomenon in some cases, and in particular, they believe that the treatments for gender dysphoria, such as hormone therapy and/or surgery, are forms of mutilation that will destroy a person's Soul. An argument that is sometimes used for this is that there was a member here many years ago who had sex reassignment surgery and regretted it, but I think people here would still say the same things if it weren't for that. It's just fundamentally what they believe.

They will use some other arguments to justify their beliefs too, such as that "jews invented it", as if to insult the work of all the Gentiles who pioneered the methods available for transitioning and did research to shed light on the topic. Much of this is just reactionary.

If you want actual answers about yourself, you will find them in meditation rather than from anyone else. It might be tempting to open up about it as you did, but all you'll find in return are insults and repetitive questions, whether it be out of worry for you or out of disgust. I learned that the hard way, and intend to make a new account when I feel fully ready to move on from the topic.

You're not unwelcome here, but don't expect anyone to understand your feelings, let alone what you want to do about them.

Meteor, can you at least try to see it from our perspective as a community? We can't, in good conscience, encourage, accept or support these types of harmful body modifications. It would be irresponsible of us. Anyone is free to make these decisions for their own life, but to insist upon us endorsing it is outrageous.

Many people come here to find help, and we help them. We have done our best to help you. You weren't looking for help though; you were looking for approval. I'm sorry, but no - you won't find approval for your decision here.

Alright, so what I'm getting at is that this place is completely neutral and that that aspect of things don't matter here. That makes sense. I guess that from now on, I should keep this personal part of my life to myself here, as I know that a lot of people here would go against what I believe in about gender identity and dysphoria. I do, however, ask that it's possible for others not to use this post to address me as male, as that would make me very uncomfortable. I think referring to me without a gender for some would be a fair compensation (You can use 'it' with me if you disagree with the term 'they' as singular). Not trying to force ideologies on anyone, just trying to come to a fair compensation.

Anyways, happy to be here. Happy learning. :D

Memorie_BE said:
Alright, so what I'm getting at is that this place is completely neutral and that that aspect of things don't matter here. That makes sense. I guess that from now on, I should keep this personal part of my life to myself here, as I know that a lot of people here would go against what I believe in about gender identity and dysphoria. I do, however, ask that it's possible for others not to use this post to address me as male, as that would make me very uncomfortable. I think referring to me without a gender for some would be a fair compensation (You can use 'it' with me if you disagree with the term 'they' as singular). Not trying to force ideologies on anyone, just trying to come to a fair compensation.

You're a man, and we are gonna address you as a man. This is a forum of Truth, and by calling you a woman it would go against everything we believe in.

Aquarius said:
Memorie_BE said:

You're a man, and we are gonna address you as a man. This is a forum of Truth, and by calling you a woman it would go against everything we believe in.

That's your opinion and I would prefer that you wouldn't push that onto me.

Meteor said:

The core of the issue here is that you need others to accept you. Many people are not going to accept your existence, and as long as they don't physically harm you over their non-acceptance then it's their right to not accept you, and you have to accept that because you can't change them anymore than they can change you. If you don't want others to force things on you then stop trying to force acceptance of yourself on others. That's hypocritical. Nobody is required to accept you. Nobody is required to accept trannies.

And if you want to cry about people not approving of your existence and right to mutilate your genitals when Satanists have faced far worse in terms of not being accepted... Never mind. You don't understand anything, and your priorities are very out of order. If you want to blame me for your shit then go ahead. I haven't done anything to you. Have your hissy fit and be done with it.

Memorie_BE said:

Just do not give up on your commitment to advancing your soul. Beyond controversial topics like what should be done about gender dysphoria, there is also controversy elsewhere. For us to realize the truth about any topic, we first need to advance ourselves. In this way, sometimes aggressive debate is counterproductive, as we could be operating under false pretenses.

Another counterproductive manifestation of this debate is that which results in emotional harm and disillusionment. Because JOS is in a unique position here, with no other substitute for Satanism or spiritual growth, if people leave here then they become literally screwed. This may sound arrogant, but in time you will realize the tangible success JOS brings.

Therefore, we have to be careful not to inflict so much emotional harm to someone, as a result of debates or anger, that they don't feel welcome here. On the flip side, we also have to increase our resolve to never leave this path, regardless of what sort of unpleasant experiences come our way.

In regards to any major difficulties you are experiencing, not limited to just gender dysphoria, you should ask the Gods what steps you should take to best advance yourself. They will always support and love you, and they understand who you are and why you may feel certain ways. At the same time, their guidance is golden and always leads to victory, if we apply it seriously.

All I did was point out your issues for you. I informed you that your relationship with your significant other was dysfunctional because you couldn't even talk to him about things out of fear of his rejection and absence of approval. And I was right. You were effectively a slave to his will. You are a slave to the approval of others. You force that on us. You're essentially making me and everyone else your master by seeking our validation and approval for your decisions and how you are. But I don't want to be your master. I want you to be your own free person. Yet it seems the only way you can do this is by spitefully going through with your decision and lashing out at us for not approving of you, basically making an enemy out of the JoS for not agreeing with your decision and giving the stamp of approval. You want to make your decision, AND be applauded for it like Bruce Jenner. Well go **** yourself, Bruce - it's not happening.

The furthest that I will yield here is that perhaps I was wrong to say it wasn't love that you had between you and your S/O. It was just a very twisted love from my point of view. Maybe Jack was right that everyone has their own way of loving people, but it's still the same underlying feeling that we call love. It's the same emotion, or else we wouldn't refer to it and identify it as love. Anyway, that's beside the main point here.

Memorie_BE said:

I'm curious. Did you do the trans-surgery? It wouldn't work and there is no turning back after the mutilation and there are a lot of people that regret doing it. You don't see them a lot on reddit or other mainstream websites due to the poster getting downvoted or getting banned. On top of that, they have to take a lot of psychiatric drugs which further worsens their brain chemistry.

If you have issues with self-image or with your gender, I suggest working to solve those issues with Satan himself.

Often we seek the validation, acceptance, and security of others when we are unable to accept ourselves or provide ourselves security. When we feel that way, we feel very vulnerable to be ourselves among others. Feeling safe in a community, one like JoS, is not based on if others like you, but if you like yourself. If you don't, and you seek the approval of others, doesn't matter where you go, you won't feel safe if others can't accept you and that underlying fear will always haunt your thoughts among those that do accept you, wondering if you allow certain traits or quirks out in the open - will you be shunned and outlawed?

No one needs the acceptance of others to gate keep if we are allowed to exist in a place of learning.

JoS is full of people from every corner of the zodiac. This place won't hurt you, even if others might cause you to feel hurt. If you want to feel safe, accept who you are and your unique traits, and avoid relying on others to accept you. You can feel safe anywhere, so long as you accept yourself and can stand proud of who you are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_nuV_m_H70

RockSeed13 said:
Memorie_BE said:

I'm curious. Did you do the trans-surgery? It wouldn't work and there is no turning back after the mutilation and there are a lot of people that regret doing it. You don't see them a lot on reddit or other mainstream websites due to the poster getting downvoted or getting banned. On top of that, they have to take a lot of psychiatric drugs which further worsens their brain chemistry.

If you have issues with self-image or with your gender, I suggest working to solve those issues with Satan himself.

I'm planning on having the surgery next year. What I have right now fills me with far too much discomfort and just makes me feel awkward, askew and sickened. It feels like a parasite that I've been told that I just have to deal with. Even orgasms with it just feel wrong, and their supposed to be uplifting, but for me, they just aren't. I don't even care about fertility; if I can't reproduce via eggs, I don't want to reproduce at all because, again, it would just feel wrong. I'm already infertile from the hormones I've been taking for almost a year, and I honestly couldn't be happier and more relieved. I understand that there are others who have traveled my path that have deeply regretted their decision, but I'm also aware that the vast majority of others have been satisfied based on doctors reports and statistics from them. When I say that I've thought about all of this, I really mean that I've really thought about this. It's normal for people like me to question if this is the right path over and over again, and I always come to the same emotional conclusion that I will deeply regret it more from inaction. I've had dreams and visions of having my nether components replaced and they couldn't fill me with more bliss. I understand the complications that the surgery comes with, as you have to dilate for life (stick a stick up there for half an hour or so), but honestly, I'm willing to go through that.

Nothing can sway me from this path and I feel that my decision should be respected, despite conflicting opinions. I already get shit about it from my mother, and if she can't convince me, then no one can. I don't care how accurate the surgery is or how many complications it serves, as long as my parasite is revoked and my sexual life is improved, only then can I be truly happy.

Sorry for the long vent, it's just one of those things that can't be narrowed down to a single sentence.

(Also I'm 19 so don't worry about me getting bottom surgery at 14 or something.)

Memorie_BE said:
Aquarius said:
Memorie_BE said:

And is yours a fact or an opinion? You asking to be called a woman when you're a man means you're pushing your opinion too.

Memorie_BE said:
Aquarius said:
Memorie_BE said:

It's your own opinion that you're not a male. You can't objectively prove that you are not one. On the other hand, we can prove with biology that you are a male so therefore it is not an opinion, but a fact. We would prefer for you not to push your rebellion against reality onto us.

Aquarius said:
Memorie_BE said:
Aquarius said:

And is yours a fact or an opinion? You asking to be called a woman when you're a man means you're pushing your opinion too.

jrvan said:
Memorie_BE said:
Aquarius said:

It's your own opinion that you're not a male. You can't objectively prove that you are not one. On the other hand, we can prove with biology that you are a male so therefore it is not an opinion, but a fact. We would prefer for you not to push your rebellion against reality onto us.

I don't think you quite understand how complicated biology is. Biology involves many different attributes such as dominant hormones, genitals, gonads and chromosomes. Just singling out chromosomes because it's the only one that can't be changed is dumb because there are people born with XY chromosomes who are biologically female in every other way and vice versa. You can't just choose which facts you agree with just because it's easier to understand. If you really glorify truth, you would consider everything that's on the table. So, I'll ask this: What exactly makes someone biologically male and biologically female? Is it just chromosomes? But what about intersex people with non-typical chromosome variants? The truth is that biological sex is a convoluted subject and shouldn't be over simplified in discussions like these, because then your so called "truth" begins to lose its meaning under a bundle of bias.

Also, I'm not trying to push my "rebellion" onto anyone. I simply asked to not be referred to as male in these conversations because it just makes me uncomfortable. I didn't even ask to be referred to as female, I just asked to not include gender when referencing me, which I think is completely fair. I honestly couldn't care less what you think of me, just don't rub it in my face with snarky comments. If you can't refer to me in a way that makes me comfortable, then I bid you not to refer to me at all.

I hope this is informative in any way.

Meteor said:
I'm glad I was able to offend you back, I feel like it's a weight off my chest. Farewell, Jrvan.

Offend? You called me a liar, a hypocrite, and accused me of things I didn't do like harassing you. Who wouldn't be offended? If I still considered you a friend then I would be absolutely pissed off. You have among the worst experience in relationships and interpersonal skills I have seen for someone of above average intelligence. You can't even appreciate my neutrality and general benevolence when I show it, and you have to go into attack mode for the sake of your wounded pride which has nothing to do with me, but you blame me for anyway. I'm glad I'm not invested in you. Good riddance.

Memorie_BE said:

Basic facts, basic reality, and the facts of every piece of DNA in every cell in your entire body. You are a man. There is nothing about this that is opinion, and there is nothing subjective. There is no opinion that exists, only the most basic simple facts.

If you want yourself to look, or dress, or act like a woman, there is nothing wrong with this and you have the freedom to do this. Nobody will stop you from doing this.

But the fact is that it is a man trying to imitate a woman. You are not going to subvert and erase the Universal Law of nature. Your own delusions are not going to overpower all of the universe and force it all to abide by your lies, and your exact opposite of all truth and reality.

Why can't trannies be more like Michael Jackson? Michael Jackson got a "sex change operation", but he didn't force everyone to call him by the opposite pronouns and accept him as a woman. He changed his skin color, but he didn't force everyone to accept him as a white person, or to stop calling him black.

Michael Jackson wasn't a burly, musclebound man who intimidated people away from the thought of attacking him, and yet he didn't get beat up by people for having his surgery and altering his appearance like he did. In fact, people still adored him and his music, and still do to this day. He's still considered legendary and highly regarded for his contributions to music and pop culture. He's even given the title "king of pop."

He never forced people to like him, but they still did. Do you want to know why? Because Michael Jackson didn't try to ruin society by forcing acceptance and approval of his decisions, and insisting that people call him a woman, or a white man, or address him by the "right pronouns." He didn't try to subvert the JoS with his tranny business, and beg for approval and make posts like "OMG I want to mutilate my junk, will you please tell me it's okay to do this so that I don't have to bear the responsibility for my own decision? I want to have the safety and peace of mind from low risk because I can blame all of you for approving of this insanity and encouraging me to do it. And will you please call me a woman because otherwise I won't feel comfortable as myself because I'm not actually a woman." No, Michael Jackson did things for himself and his art. He was happy and comfortable being himself, and he didn't have this crazy pathological need to force acceptance of himself on other people, and hold society hostage by forcing them to address him by his proper "pronouns."

If you want to do something for yourself then that's one thing, but don't try to force the rest of humanity to go along with it and accept anything about your decision. That's not fair and it's not right. You are not entitled to a "safe space" where everyone is forced to go along with your shenanigans and muzzle themselves. Other people are just as free as you are, and they can say and think and feel whatever they want, and they don't have to like you or accept you... and you can't make them.

jrvan said:
Why can't trannies be more like Michael Jackson? Michael Jackson got a "sex change operation", but he didn't force everyone to call him by the opposite pronouns and accept him as a woman. He changed his skin color, but he didn't force everyone to accept him as a white person, or to stop calling him black.

Michael Jackson wasn't a burly, musclebound man who intimidated people away from the thought of attacking him, and yet he didn't get beat up by people for having his surgery and altering his appearance like he did. In fact, people still adored him and his music, and still do to this day. He's still considered legendary and highly regarded for his contributions to music and pop culture. He's even given the title "king of pop."

He never forced people to like him, but they still did. Do you want to know why? Because Michael Jackson didn't try to ruin society by forcing acceptance and approval of his decisions, and insisting that people call him a woman, or a white man, or address him by the "right pronouns." He didn't try to subvert the JoS with his tranny business, and beg for approval and make posts like "OMG I want to mutilate my junk, will you please tell me it's okay to do this so that I don't have to bear the responsibility for my own decision? I want to have the safety and peace of mind from low risk because I can blame all of you for approving of this insanity and encouraging me to do it. And will you please call me a woman because otherwise I won't feel comfortable as myself because I'm not actually a woman." No, Michael Jackson did things for himself and his art. He was happy and comfortable being himself, and he didn't have this crazy pathological need to force acceptance of himself on other people, and hold society hostage by forcing them to address him by his proper "pronouns."

If you want to do something for yourself then that's one thing, but don't try to force the rest of humanity to go along with it and accept anything about your decision. That's not fair and it's not right. You are not entitled to a "safe space" where everyone is forced to go along with your shenanigans and muzzle themselves. Other people are just as free as you are, and they can say and think and feel whatever they want, and they don't have to like you or accept you... and you can't make them.
I'm pretty sure that the sex operation wasn't something he wanted to do. The story is that his abusive father made him have it to always conserve the light voice he had.

jrvan said:

Part of this was for humor, but the message is what's important.

Memorie_BE said:
Aquarius said:
Memorie_BE said:

jrvan said:
Memorie_BE said:

I don't think you quite understand how complicated biology is. Biology involves many different attributes such as dominant hormones, genitals, gonads and chromosomes. Just singling out chromosomes because it's the only one that can't be changed is dumb because there are people born with XY chromosomes who are biologically female in every other way and vice versa. You can't just choose which facts you agree with just because it's easier to understand. If you really glorify truth, you would consider everything that's on the table. So, I'll ask this: What exactly makes someone biologically male and biologically female? Is it just chromosomes? But what about intersex people with non-typical chromosome variants? The truth is that biological sex is a convoluted subject and shouldn't be over simplified in discussions like these, because then your so called "truth" begins to lose its meaning under a bundle of bias.

Also, I'm not trying to push my "rebellion" onto anyone. I simply asked to not be referred to as male in these conversations because it just makes me uncomfortable. I didn't even ask to be referred to as female, I just asked to not include gender when referencing me, which I think is completely fair. I honestly couldn't care less what you think of me, just don't rub it in my face with snarky comments. If you can't refer to me in a way that makes me comfortable, then I bid you not to refer to me at all.

I hope this is informative in any way.

Nobody here has any obligation to accommodate you. If you want to be part of a community then you can't just start telling everyone in that community what to do, especially one like ours where we believe in freedom. Welcome to the real world where the reality consensus is that phallus = man, yoni = woman.

It is interesting, or maybe more ridiculous, that somebody would come to a place that is entirely devoted to Truth, and Satan which directly means Truth in Sanskrit, and they try to force everybody to go along with something that is completely and infinitely opposed to any truth.

It really shows what a clown the person is.

Aquarius said:
jrvan said:

I'm pretty sure that the sex operation wasn't something he wanted to do. The story is that his abusive father made him have it to always conserve the light voice he had.

Wait, it actually happened? The man is more wrapped up in myth and rumors at this point than his actual life, it seems.

Okay, I want to get one thing completely straight.

I'm not forcing anyone to bide by my rules or change their ways, I am only asking for people to respect my boundaries.
Truth is, I have sever anxiety and one of the main things that triggers it is when people call me a man. This conflict alone was enough to make me lie in bed for 12 hours straight for 3 consecutive days, and not in a very healthy way. People tell me to meditate, but meditation is a lot more difficult when people are actively trying to trigger my anxiety when I specifically told them that something makes me uncomfortable. This isn't about what you think is the truth and what you think is right, this is about not doing a very specific thing that damages me mentally. You can reference a dog without saying its colour, you can reference me without saying what you think my sex is. Again, I couldn't care less about what you think of me, but for the love of Satan and all demons of hell, just respect my boundaries.

TL;DR: Just don't gender me.

Memorie_BE said:
Okay, I want to get one thing completely straight.

I'm not forcing anyone to bide by my rules or change their ways, I am only asking for people to respect my boundaries.
Truth is, I have sever anxiety and one of the main things that triggers it is when people call me a man. This conflict alone was enough to make me lie in bed for 12 hours straight for 3 consecutive days, and not in a very healthy way. People tell me to meditate, but meditation is a lot more difficult when people are actively trying to trigger my anxiety when I specifically told them that something makes me uncomfortable. This isn't about what you think is the truth and what you think is right, this is about not doing a very specific thing that damages me mentally. You can reference a dog without saying its colour, you can reference me without saying what you think my sex is. Again, I couldn't care less about what you think of me, but for the love of Satan and all demons of hell, just respect my boundaries.

TL;DR: Just don't gender me.

To help your understanding: we're actively engaged in a spiritual war against the jews. The jews frequently try to infiltrate and subvert the forum and the JoS teachings so they can take over and render this organization ineffective against them (like they do with all organizations that oppose them). We are ever vigilant against anyone who comes here to spread enemy ideas and narratives. There have been alleged "transsexuals" who were just infiltrating jews in the past that came here and caused problems. People here are now naturally wary of letting "transgender" individuals get a foot in the door. From our perspective, there is literally no valid reason for anyone to come here and discuss the topic unless they are here to influence people. It's not as personal as you think it is - people just want to protect the JoS.

If you're respectful and keep these things to yourself then you should be fine here. Just know that people are vigilant and on guard against this.

Memorie_BE said:
This conflict alone was enough to make me lie in bed for 12 hours straight for 3 consecutive days, and not in a very healthy way.
This is really terrible and you have to grow out of it, because how can you even be part of a society when you're like this? The truth is that hard times are coming ahead, and people like you are the first to perish during cataclisms, but fear not as Satan and thr Gods protect their disciples, you still have to do something about your situation though, because it's more than just fucked up.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back